Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the Instagram post. That is definitely real and seriously needs showing to the police if they have not already seen it. Very concerning.

So if we're to go on that it is real the parents were already being investigated (or at least the motherwas) by the Police for something when Bernadette went missing.

Why do these idiots think they can get away with it?

I've seen the Instagram post. That is definitely real and seriously needs showing to the police if they have not already seen it. Very concerning.

I reported it just in case. I contacted them on a live chat on their website. They asked if I'd seen anything else of interest on there too.
I really hope they had already seen it. Surely they must have!

There's a screenshot on Bernadette's saved instagram stories "random stuff" of a text her mother sent her telling her to lie to the police about being with her all day. Text received 14th July. MOO... poor girl.... Sounds like she knew about something her mother/parents did :(

Why would Bernadette screenshot and post it on Instagram I wonder. Did she feel threatened in some way?! Seems odd to do this otherwise.

I reported it just in case. I contacted them on a live chat on their website. They asked if I'd seen anything else of interest on there too.
I really hope they had already seen it. Surely they must have!

Thats great, thank you. And its a bit worrying if theyre asking if you had seen anything else.. kind of makes ya think they ain't seen it. Hopefully it helps.

There’s another one on there by her mum saying something about giving up and becoming a lesbian! Indicated trouble with her husband maybe? It was just before the police post, so mid July time...

There's a screenshot on Bernadette's saved instagram stories "random stuff" of a text her mother sent her telling her to lie to the police about being with her all day. Text received 14th July. MOO... poor girl.... Sounds like she knew about something her mother/parents did :(

That was a trend on FB - text this to your kids and see what they say. It was all over for a while. I'll see if I can find it.

I can't find it now, but it was all over FB and Twitter a couple of months ago. I don't know if you've seen the one where you text your boyfriend "I want a baby," and screenshot his response, but it was similar to that. People were texting their kids "if the police call, tell them I was with you," and then sharing the kids' responses. I don't think this particular post is nefarious.

Maybe she's just sad for herself. Realising they haven't got away with it. The end of life as they know it. It's hard to fathom though I know.

Surely all the children have been put into care so that would come into remorse too? I wonder if the parents were responsible if it was they couldn't cope with the teenage defiance years? Or if there was more to it? Otherwise why allegedly murder your daughter? Unless she had witnessed something she shouldn't have, possibly? JMO MOO

On Facebook they look a happy, normal family.

Another theory has Bernadette and one of her siblings had a fall out and there has been some terrible accident and the parents have covered it up.

I'm just trying to think outside the box because on the face of it they look such a well adjusted family.

Now that is definitely a possibility - good point. MOO

Oh! I posted a 'theory' of her possibly having seen something only a minute ago and now I read this.... Trying to think what that could be about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1