Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine the police may have taken it down? Something was going on behind the scenes as it became more and more private :/
I’m sure the police would prefer it was up
So they can see any messages etc that she receives. I’m sure she would if given her log on details to someone else so they could deactivate. This is JMO.

I can confirm as looked this morning. Sarah’s has definitely gone. Even all of comments from earlier threads before she was arrested and charged.

His is still there - though edited as has been said - but hers now disabled. Son's is still live too with added comments.

She may well have asked one of family to disable and given password.

Anyone find this caption weird? She tags Bernadette and says: "I know you couldn’t wait to see this smile. You’d have taken a better pic ❤️❤️" does the tense in the sentence sound off or is it just me? Why not say "I know you can't wait to see this smile. You're gunna have to take a better pic."???
Was she on the same photography course as ScW? In the context of someone training in photography that comment would make sense to me.

Very interesting, they must have gotten some very compelling alerts from cadaver dogs in that site.
fingers crossed its her, she needs to be laid to rest.
Feeling so bad for her siblings and grandparents.
That’s what I thought maybe the cadaver dogs have smelt something. This is the first time I’ve seen or heard of them digging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove