Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorraine Cox’s body has been found today. She had been missing for a month and the police charged a man 2 weeks ago again with no body and he was remanded. Hopefully Bernadette is found soon as the police seem to know what they are doing.

Interesting to read about the village Pode Hole.... perhaps this is why machinery is there to aid the search...
'Pode Hole is a small village 2 miles to the west of the centre of Spalding, Lincolnshire, England. The village lies at the confluence of several drainage channels, where two pumping stations discharge water into Vernatt's Drain from land in Deeping Fen to the South and West. 'Wikipedia

I've just woken up from a really weird dream! To summarize, I dreamt that SaW and Bernie staged a 'missing person/murder' scenario to stitch up ScW (for whatever reason)....
I don't know why I'd dream this, but thought I'd jot it down. Something doesn't quite add up about this case so far, and maybe my unconscious mind is trying to fill in the gaps.

I'm just going to say, honestly I'm worried that ScW could've gone back and moved her, or hidden any evidence that was left, in a way that wasn't his car or something. I mean obviously people liked them, I'm sure someone would let him use their truck if he needed it. There was so much time between B going missing and them being arrested, Leave his phone at home so no trace of where he goes and and the area doesn't look like it has a lot of traffic imo. Any locals know what the area they are searching is like? I wonder if she's close by where they are searching but not where they are thinking...

Last edited:
Whilst searching through SaW Instagram I looked through her following list for man she mentioned, the same one that was mentioned in telegraph posts overnight. After putting his first initial in the search bar the first result that came up was "hashtags, #crimescenecleanersinc." This could be nothing, but given current circumstances...... hope this is allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member