Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A theory of mine is the reason for the text at 1am on said date is the time the parents decided they needed some sort of alibi after burying her body, trying to cover their tracks, Hide their crime. Yes I expect the murder did take place on the 18th but they didn't think to use BWs phone as a false alibi until a couple days later.

I don't think the brother played a part in the murder, or even knows about it, but I do believe the brother knows of the emotional OR physical abuse his sister was suffering so in the back of his mind knows what has happened but feels a huge amount of guilt so chooses to believe she has run away as it's easier than facing the truth. If my theory is true then it's terribly sad
It sounds right

<Modsnip>

He doesn't seem as though he's daft to me, surely he must realise his parents know his sister is dead. If my daughter went missing there's no way I'd use her phone to send texts to myself to make it seem as though she's alive, I'd be right on to police and showing them everything I had, scouring the streets and bushes.

"Without the knowledge of her not being alive" makes no sense to me whatsoever. What mother sends fake messages from said mother's own child's phone to make it seem as though nothing is wrong when in actual fact child is missing, then not tell police and only admit to it when police find out themselves and confront her

Last edited by a moderator:
If she didn’t do it she’d get a lot less time (ie none) if she pled not guilty and was found not guilty. To my mind she must be very sure she will be found guilty to take the stance you have heard. Why is that I wonder?
I’m not saying whether SaW did it or not (innocent until proven guilty and all that) but as far as being ‘forced’ to plead guilty to something you haven’t done, this absolutely happened with the Post Office/computer/fraud scandal. Many sub-postmasters were told to just plead guilty to false accounting to save them going to prison, so they did even though they knew they’d done nothing wrong. Obviously it’s a totally different case, but just an illustration of how it can and does happen.

ScW doesn’t strike me as a man who would own a spade - wonder if there’s evidence he purchased one after Bee disappeared?
ScW looks exactly like the type of person who would own a spade given all of the landscaping and fencing jobs he did based on his business FB page. He'd also know lots of deserted, out of the way locations especially along the A16 corridor and within a fair radius of Peterborough.

ScW looks exactly like the type of person who would own a spade given all of the landscaping and fencing jobs he did based on his business FB page. He'd also know lots of deserted, out of the way locations especially along the A16 corridor and within a fair radius of Peterborough.
Do you have a link to his business FB page?

Agree. That would make me angry too.

It can't possibly be BW in that press photo though. There is also something deeply sinister about SaW offering £5,000 for information, if indeed she has offered this amount. Makes it look like she really doesn't believe her daughter is dead, which is surely her defence line against the outstanding charges. Can't quite reconcile that with SaW admitting to using BW's mobile phone until September. Guess we will just have to wait for the trial for more detail. I'm already exhausted by this case. Just hope there is justice for BW.
think AW is believing his mother is innocent could be why she is offering a reward to try and get her son on side. Very sad for him if he actually believes BW is still alive

In March 2020, BW set up a new Instagram account positive_gay_vibes. On it she posts:

About me: Hiii I'm Bernadette and I'm 17 <3. I am pansexual so hello my fellow gays hehe

My hormones were all over the place at 17 so I don't put much emphasis on this necessarily other than she may have been struggling to understand and come to terms with her sexuality. However, she often refers to herself negatively, refuses to accept compliments, variously describes herself as a *advertiser censored*, satan, the devil, references depression, calls herself gross. Then there is that very stange post from ScW on her FB page when she announces that she has a boyfriend. He posts: "Any boy who kisses you better have the image of me in their head....". I'm speculating that there may have been a history of sexual abuse here. Perhaps that was the catalyst for the events on 18th July. MOO

snipped by me

IMO AW has implied this countless times.

I also don’t know how firmly I’d believe that Bernie set up that Instagram account, given SaW’s seeming obsession with social media.

MOO
That Instagram account cross-references with her other accounts so it was definitely set up by her and months in advance of her vanishing. She has at least one other private account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces