Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crown Court
at St Albans

Daily Courtroom List for Friday 29 January 2021
FINAL 1

ST ALBANS

Court 1
- sitting at 09:30 am

THE HONOURABLE MRS JUSTICE CHEEMA-GRUBB

NOT BEFORE 09:30 am
Further Case Management

U20210002 WALKER AND WALKER

VIA CVP

( CVP - cloud video platform )

Cheema-grub, I recognise that name. I think she's from the Old Bailey.

Yes a name i recognise too.

In answer to your earlier question, no I'm afraid we don't get to listen in or watch court proceedings here in the UK.
You can go in person, to sit in the gallery and watch if it's an open court (family law like child protection etc is usually held in secret) and there's room after loved ones of all parties and press etc.

Are you American? I'm always envious that trials are televised though ... I'd never get anything done as I'd be glued to the TV:D

LOCATION COURT CASE N0. DEFENDANT/S
details_close.gif
St Albans Crown Court 1 U20210002
Walker And Walker
Details: Further Case Management - Case Started - 09:30
Further Case Management - Hearing finished - 10:07

From that article

There are currently no searches taking place, with Cambridgeshire police saying the last searches took place near Etton in mid-December.

The police spokesman said: “While there may not be any active searches at present, the investigation is very much live and police are working with partner agencies who are assisting in the search for Bernadette.”

Walker is accused of murdering the girl on 18 July and sending text messages from her phone for more than a month afterwards to make it appear she was still alive.

He and his wife, Sarah, 38, are charged with two counts of perverting the course of justice over the messages, which authorities say continued until 12 September.

It is also claimed that on 21 July, they provided false information to police relating to their daughter's disappearance.

Ohh i thought they had just sent the one text message that said 'I will be home soon' a couple of days after she went missing, clearly not !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal