Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Murder charge against Sarah dropped - she's charged with 2 counts of perverting the course of justice.

Scott now charged with murder and 2 counts of perverting the course of justice.

Plea hearing on January 29th

Bernadettes remains still not found.

Interesting. Do you think she will testify against Scott now?

My guess? Probably not ... I think if she in any way innocent or willing to spill her guts and throw Scott to the lions, she'd have done it by now ...
I agree, I have a suspicion she might implicate herself if she says anything and the only reason for a lower charge is lack of evidence. She seems to have stuck to her guns this far- the only thing that would make her break her vow of silence IMO is other inmates or counsellors .

After reading Facebook posts from Bernadettes brother, Anthony, over Christmas ... I think Sarah and Scott must both be the most callous, heartless B******* ... To keep those poor children thinking that Bernadette might just walk in through the door again one day is pouring more hurt and trauma on the remaining children.

Sorry thought it may of been Bernadette but it’s not. I posted before I read. Sorry guys!
Yes ofcourse we are all on the look out for Bernie. This death is very recent. There was a male body found in Peterborough a day or 2 before also. Sadly with the present conditions and rise in mental health problem these findings are becoming more common. RIP.

Has anyone heard anything over the last few weeks ? I cant find anything, maybe the search has stopped. Im sure we will get updates next week though with it being the plea hearing.
I doubt it will make anything any clearer- if they were to plead guilty they might as well give up the location of their daughter. If they plead not guilty then they wouldnt have a location to disclose. As they haven’t given the police that information before now how they are pleading is a tick box exercise.

Just a reminder that the hearing is this Friday. I'm sure the Peterborough Telegraph and more will report on it. I'm absolutely intrigued. Does anyone know if there's a way to listen in on proceedings? I've tried to contact the crown court to no avail. I'm guessing the actual trial will be sat in court because it's a serious case? I don't know, I'm fairly ignorant on the whole justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper