Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more the baby I was thinking of. What was so important that she would leave her kids and get in the car for a midnight mystery tour with a bloke she wants rid of, who'd previously tried to throttle her, made death threat against her bf, was accused of being a paedophile child rapist by her daughter who has now vanished, and she sleeps through virtually the whole trip. Come off it.
I expect ScW forced her into the car at knifepoint then made her swallow sleeping tablets before they set off! NOT!!

"Ms Walker also told officers: "I don't know what happened in the car. I just know what happened afterwards."

Unfortunately her words give her away, she does know, otherwise she wouldn't be able to say it happened in the car. It would be 'I don't know if anything happened in the car, or somewhere else.' Walking or running away isn't happening inside the car.

I noticed Scott seems very deliberate with his description of Bee walking away. He told police "she had said: 'I don’t want to talk about it,’ and then she had walked away. He told PC Aspland he had tried to call her back, but she kept on walking,"

It all reads as very peaceful, Bee just calmly ambled away from the car, not darting off to try and lose him. He doesn't want to impart any fear or urgency of getting away from him because he's more concerned about being seen as a threat.

'Why was your phone off?' and he said: 'It's dead, it dropped into the footwell of the car'

MOO

Some of the UK cases we follow on here do have much better reporting, usually a live daily log from the court, often backed up by independent tweets from other journalists.
I have followed cases on WS for about 8 years and this has to be in the top 3 for being a case with minimal reporting.
As others have said, it feels like an insult to Bernadette. So many people did not care about her and abused her during her lifetime and I just feel she is not getting proper justice now.

I find it strange how little this case is being reported on. Same with some of the other UK cases on trial on at the moment too actually. The only place I'm seeing updates is on here!

This latest revelation rules out my earlier suggestion that it was ScW with all three phones on his own on the dead of night roadtrip. That SaW claims that she was asleep the whole time other than briefly at the Apple Garage is clearly a lie as at 1:32am she was out of the car and walking 33 steps in 5 minutes. Where and why did she take those steps? Oh, of course, she must have been sleep walking.

I think when they were interviewing Sarah she wouldn't have known what Scott was saying in his interview room.

There's a possibility she was thinking he confessed, (for them to arrest him first and then come for her) and I wonder if in fact on the 18th he did say to Sarah that Bee was dead and he'd got her body covered over in the footwell of the car. She may have been trying to work that into her story and saying she misheard him and thought he was talking about his phone.

This latest revelation rules out my earlier suggestion that it was ScW with all three phones on his own on the dead of night roadtrip. That SaW claims that she was asleep the whole time other than briefly at the Apple Garage is clearly a lie as at 1:32am she was out of the car and walking 33 steps in 5 minutes. Where and why did she take those steps? Oh, of course, she must have been sleep walking.
I reckon she was disposing of the phone in those 5 minutes. Are we thinking that this cowbit trip was to send more messages from BWs phone and then chuck it ,or could this also have been when the body was disposed of? They were at the lockup for 5 minutes before setting off too.

I think when they were interviewing Sarah she wouldn't have known what Scott was saying in his interview room.

There's a possibility she was thinking he confessed, (for them to arrest him first and then come for her) and I wonder if in fact on the 18th he did say to Sarah that Bee was dead and he'd got her body covered over in the footwell of the car. She may have been trying to work that into her story and saying she misheard him and thought he was talking about his phone.
Very good points. So are we thinking he drove her somewhere to murder her as he couldnt of done that on a grass verge in broad daylight? Did he then hide the body somewhere or put her in the lockup

That was my first thought as well, more leakage - "Bee's dead, I've put her in the footwell of the car".

Very good points. So are we thinking he drove her somewhere to murder her as he couldnt of done that on a grass verge in broad daylight? Did he then hide the body somewhere or put her in the lockup
BW's body may not have left the car at all before disposal. Could have been moved from the footwell to the boot before rigor mortis set in, which on average is 2-4 hours.

BW's body may not have left the car at all before disposal. Could have been moved from the footwell to the boot before rigor mortis set in, which on average is 2-4 hours.
Do the type of car he has actually have boots though? Anyone know? Wouldn't that be too risky though in case he was stopped or pulled over for something? Or even had an accident. Not to mention smell and leakage from body Eugh !

Do the type of car he has actually have boots though? Anyone know? Wouldn't that be too risky though in case he was stopped or pulled over for something? Or even had an accident. Not to mention smell and leakage from body Eugh !
What are the chances of being pulled over though? I've not been pulled over in 30 years of driving. Not sure if his car has a boot or not but it has lots of space and only needs a blanket or some coats to cover. We now know that BW was murdered but she's not even been reported missing at that stage. Why would anyone be interested in his car?

What are the chances of being pulled over though? I've not been pulled over in 30 years of driving. Not sure if his car has a boot or not but it has lots of space and only needs a blanket or some coats to cover. We now know that BW was murdered but she's not even been reported missing at that stage. Why would anyone be interested in his car?

Only reason would be because it was lockdown and he’s driving around, heading to McDonald’s, heading from house to house when the orders were to stay at home. Even then I don’t think they would search the car but maybe ask him what he’s doing.

also our police at that time of the morning are probably not driving the backroads of cowbit.

Only reason would be because it was lockdown and he’s driving around, heading to McDonald’s, heading from house to house when the orders were to stay at home. Even then I don’t think they would search the car but maybe ask him what he’s doing.

also our police at that time of the morning are probably not driving the backroads of cowbit.
But wouldn't you be paranoid and anxious if you were driving around with a body in your car.? He must have nerves of steel if he was. Calmly going to McDonalds !! Was the car then locked away or left on the driveway? As I mentioned before it would soon start to smell in high summer too.

For those asking, ScW’s Silver Mercedes…

Attachments

• 92581A1B-BE15-4543-A8E9-232B5AFBD930.jpeg
    92581A1B-BE15-4543-A8E9-232B5AFBD930.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 20
I’m wondering how possible it would be for someone to move a dead body in broad daylight in a residential area without the possibility of someone noticing. Covering her up in the car would be much easier - then disposing of her under darkness makes more sense.

I’m wondering how possible it would be for someone to move a dead body in broad daylight in a residential area without the possibility of someone noticing. Covering her up in the car would be much easier - then disposing of her under darkness makes more sense.

Not unless they had a wheelie bin to transport the body!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces