Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had much more substantial galvanised metal fences and gates installed by small local firms. Panels and gates are bought ready made. Just need concrete and making sure it's all square. I agree the phone mast company probably have a groundworks contact for all of their sites. The question is whether he was a good enough locksmith to be able to use warded padlock picks.

possibly, they don’t look overly secure to be honest. It’s just not doing it for me, as even pre planned I think there’s better places. The farm you found is a potential one.

by looking at what we know, it’s happened not long after picking her up, heading out towards the fens and 410 steps away from his car in total. He’s driven up to wherever it was, moved fast and not a lot, and was back for a Big Mac, visit to the lockup and home in less than two hours.

he’s not smart or a mastermind, in fact I think he’s done something so utterly stupid it’s worked by fluke.

I agree the Cowbit was a false trail, I think he left the phone in Gunthorpe (firstly after picking B up and the early hours of the morning in Uldale Way) then he has buried her in perhaps Newborough area. Something in my gut says Crowland area though but as I'm not from that area not sure if thats a possibility?

i keep reading buried. You wouldn’t need to in the fens. Some helpful Dutchmen dug these big holes literally everywhere, and then we have our quarries and old woods untouched for centuries too. Our lands are full of foxes, badgers and carrion birds (CROWland being a clue), the waters full of pike, so you wouldn’t need to unless you wanted a memorial or grave to visit.

also cowbit is the next village to crowland, so we’re talking very near. That area is where I think they’ve hid the body, but unfortunately that’s a hunch vaguely linked to the evidence

I was moving towards ScW strangling BW in the car within 10 minutes of picking her up and then driving up towards Newborough with her in the footwell looking for a dump site. But I'm coming round to the idea that he just drives with her in the car, possibly arguing about the AS allegation, to Dogsthorpe then he heads to the Barn Garden Centre but continues on up Gunthorpe Road towards Newborough. He eventually stops to roll a cig and the now traumatised BW decides to leg it out of the car. However, he catches her, loses it, gives her a good hiding and ends up throttling her. She's rudely concealed at the spot and he returns in the night to dig a hole. As to location, I reckon its going to be close to a track but away from occupied buildings, somewhere between the Barn Garden Centre and the B1443. I've mentioned Barnoak Road before.

I can't seem to find Barnoak Road ( coming off Drain Road?) Do you mean Bainton Road?
Google Maps
There seems to be some small industrial units down there, one of them a fencing company, so maybe somewhere he has visited previously?

As @Mercsw said, I am also leaning towards water as there are so many drains / ditches / dykes in that area.

Joanna Dennehy left her victims in drains, however I believe she left them in places where they would be easily found, she seemed to like the ' attention ' she got from her crimes.

Again JMO

My biggest stumbling block is when he first picked B up and how he got the opportunity to kill her, I said on here earlier on the thread that I did not believe she was ever in the lockup and not transported in the car due to no forensics and probably a cadaver dog would have searched his car. B was 17, he went in a different direction to Century Square so what reason did he give her. The McDonalds trips have bothered me, I don't think he just needed a burger and in the original statement he mentioned asking her if she wanted to go to McDonalds? Could that have been the excuse needed to drive in a different direction than home? He probably already knew where he was going to do it (still think SaW was invlolved with ALL planning) ALL MOO though and sorry rush typing this as someone calling me so apologies if some details incorrect just trying to go from memory

He’s lying again. If he wanted to take her to McDonald’s, then he’s going the wrong direction too. KFC he could suggest he was going to eye green and then she wouldn’t be spooked until he drove past it or away from it.

he’s picked her up and immediately gone away from where he was meant to be taking her. I don’t know how he’s managed to not have her screaming or making a scene, but that’s what the facts suggest

I can't seem to find Barnoak Road ( coming off Drain Road?) Do you mean Bainton Road?
Google Maps
There seems to be some small industrial units down there, one of them a fencing company, so maybe somewhere he has visited previously?

As @Mercsw said, I am also leaning towards water as there are so many drains / ditches / dykes in that area.

Joanna Dennehy left her victims in drains, however I believe she left them in places where they would be easily found, she seemed to like the ' attention ' she got from her crimes.

Again JMO

it depends if you want somewhere to visit or the person to disappear forever. If I wanted to hide a body but visit the grave, then you are looking for secluded woods, coppices and meadows that you can drive up to. Somewhere no one is going to start digging or building. Somewhere where it wouldn’t be weird to visit. I was even looking at the nature reserve and lakes down at st nicks when I had that thought.

If you want someone to disappear then fill their pockets with stones and into the first dyke or quarry you see. if I did this yesterday with the deluge we had, the body could be under 6 foot of water that is draining into other waters, in isolated and overgrown areas. The pikes and eels would leave very little, and as the dyke is likely to be purged every decade or two, whatever it left will be trampled as part of the dredging.

i keep reading buried. You wouldn’t need to in the fens. Some helpful Dutchmen dug these big holes literally everywhere, and then we have our quarries and old woods untouched for centuries too. Our lands are full of foxes, badgers and carrion birds (CROWland being a clue), the waters full of pike, so you wouldn’t need to unless you wanted a memorial or grave to visit.

also cowbit is the next village to crowland, so we’re talking very near. That area is where I think they’ve hid the body, but unfortunately that’s a hunch vaguely linked to the evidence

I know your from the area, I am not. I am relying on google maps and instinct. My main focus is trying to find the remains of B and to get justice, if I get things wrong then fair enough I am trying. I would hope locals would provide more info on where she could have been killed initially so sorry I don't know that CROWland is full of such carrion

I know your from the area, I am not. I am relying on google maps and instinct. My main focus is trying to find the remains of B and to get justice, if I get things wrong then fair enough I am trying. I would hope locals would provide more info on where she could have been killed initially so sorry I don't know that CROWland is full of such carrion

actually I agree with a lot of what you are saying :)

The only thing I think some people forget (or perhaps aren’t aware) is the sheer size of the area. It’s pretty hopeless sadly. If you expand to a map of the whole of Europe, you could see the possible search area plotted! And that’s ignoring the fake trail in Westwood and the skaters way area where she apparently ran away.

she could literally be anywhere from Werrington to northborough to eye, crowland, cowbit, deepings, Spalding etc. And that’s ignoring that weird middle of the night trip to kings lynn just after the police were involved!

it’s south Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. It’s loads of nothingness, water and deserted areas during a period when we were told to stay at home and not travel.

the only reason we know they are suspect is because they have tried to be too clever with faking evidence. Otherwise (and this is scary) they would be getting away with this now

Most of the drains are quite shallow so if you wanted a watery grave then it would need to be the main drains or deep pits. But even then, the body would be sufficiently available for a considerable amount of time for search teams to find. Burial in an unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere is the ultimate final solution for a body short of cremation or other obliteration.

actually I agree with a lot of what you are saying :)

The only thing I think some people forget (or perhaps aren’t aware) is the sheer size of the area. It’s pretty hopeless sadly. If you expand to a map of the whole of Europe, you could see the possible search area plotted! And that’s ignoring the fake trail in Westwood and the skaters way area where she apparently ran away.

she could literally be anywhere from Werrington to northborough to eye, crowland, cowbit, deepings, Spalding etc. And that’s ignoring that weird middle of the night trip to kings lynn just after the police were involved!

it’s south Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. It’s loads of nothingness, water and deserted areas during a period when we were told to stay at home and not travel.

the only reason we know they are suspect is because they have tried to be too clever with faking evidence. Otherwise (and this is scary) they would be getting away with this now

I agree, has anyone else had a drive about on Google Maps (Closest I'm going to get) lol There are numerous places and the fact they were into abondoned places/urbexing, he travelled a lot locally with his maintenance business/photography/horse racing - ahhh its so frustrating but in a way I think all our ideas are coming together to hopefully narrow it down searchwise :)

Hello all, long time lurker here and with the possibility of BW being found somewhere in the Newborough area and with ScW being an urbexer it made me think of a bunker (well I think it is anyway) I have previously seen in the area, I will try to attach the photos of it from google maps on a new post as for some reason I am having trouble doing it with this one, it is very well hidden but also gives me the creeps, it is also relatively secluded, I would say traffic would be extremely light/none at all due to location and the fact the road kind of just goes around in a circle so it doesn’t go anywhere in particular. Let me know what you guys think, it’s just a thought I’ve had recently.

Here are the screenshots of what I was talking about in the above post, some kind of old shelter thing perfectly hidden.

Attachments

• E582D5BD-6B64-4BA7-942A-BBCBCA692DE0.jpeg
    E582D5BD-6B64-4BA7-942A-BBCBCA692DE0.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 4E0F68C5-2EC2-45E0-9CFD-12FAD73A367A.jpeg
    4E0F68C5-2EC2-45E0-9CFD-12FAD73A367A.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 63
Hello all, long time lurker here and with the possibility of BW being found somewhere in the Newborough area and with ScW being an urbexer it made me think of a bunker (well I think it is anyway) I have previously seen in the area, I will try to attach the photos of it from google maps on a new post as for some reason I am having trouble doing it with this one, it is very well hidden but also gives me the creeps, it is also relatively secluded, I would say traffic would be extremely light/none at all due to location and the fact the road kind of just goes around in a circle so it doesn’t go anywhere in particular. Let me know what you guys think, it’s just a thought I’ve had recently.

Hey :) thanks all information helps, do alot of urbexers know about this site though?

I'm guessing this it? Actually could be used as temp measure if its not well known and visited?

Google Maps

Yes that is the place, it’s hard to tell but there is an entrance with no door from when I saw it in real life, I am unsure if it’s well known to urbexers as I am not familiar with that kind of thing but spdflower has said they never knew it was there.

Also I agree that it may not be the actual place her body is now but would have been a good place to put her body while they decided what to do with it so potentially some DNA evidence of some kind?

Yes that is the place, it’s hard to tell but there is an entrance with no door from when I saw it in real life, I am unsure if it’s well known to urbexers as I am not familiar with that kind of thing but spdflower has said they never knew it was there.

Also I agree that it may not be the actual place her body is now but would have been a good place to put her body while they decided what to do with it so potentially some DNA evidence of some kind?

Been trying to find out more about it and found this place which looks similiar and OMG the graffiti messages as sooooo creepy! I take it though its not this place as the article says its in Leicestershire?

Urban explorer finds abandoned bunker with creepy drawings scrawled on the walls

I am hoping this pause is for him to change his plea and reveal the truth. It’s clear he’s not going to survive up to 3 more days of cross examination. He was a blubbering and confused wreck after a handful of questions!

he’s revealed too much already, has made mistakes on nearly every question that are incredibly telling, and then was in the process of remembering stuff when the judge just ended it.
Sadly I think even if he changes his plea, he’s got no intention of revealing the truth (whatever that may be). I think his newly cultivated confused persona will probably bring with it some form of ‘amnesia’ that will preclude being able to remember anything about Bee’s whereabouts.

Does it have ladders or a stair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member