GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Chris takes off now it's been proven he was lied to all along. He has been had by the two of them. I wonder what scheme she had going there. MOO

Exactly, she was the brains behind this all along IMO, I did wonder by her TikTok vid (the chipmunk voice and the transformation that someone mentioned previously which btw she mentioned this was year ago so July 2019 was originally posted) her words were were if I remember ' your with her now, see what your missing' - I actually wondered if ScW had cheated on HER! Chris has been made a right mug and so has her 'fans' with the fantastic info @MIdge28 has provided - thanks so much!! She didn't want to lose ScW IMO and tried to make him jealous but then she is the biggest narcissist of all. Away to ponder further

Actually whats one of the biggest reason for the 'murder'? These two seem to play a game - perhaps SaW started seeing Chris, ScW was jealous, he perhaps was SA BW, perhaps he accidentally got BW pregnant (I know this has probably been covered but there is no evidence as far as I know she was NOT pregnant when killed and as no body). Now that is a nightmare waiting to come out (literally), DNA tests would prove ScW was the dad and prove the abuse. I am starting to get the opinion ScW and SaW were obsessed with one another ALL MOO though

I hope Chris takes off now it's been proven he was lied to all along. He has been had by the two of them. I wonder what scheme she had going there. MOO
I sincerely hope Chris is aware of all this information. If we had not had midge in court we would not know any of this. Reporting has been non existent. Likewise her son and fan club may not know any of this either. Very worrying IMO

Finally, we're on the same page.

I don't think he went as far as King's Lynn on his previous trips because of the tight return times, and also he would have been caught on the ANPR cameras every time. Unless he was taking the long route and had taken short cuts before but I don't see why he would risk it on the 23rd, the camera warning signs are very obvious.
Somewhere between Thorney and Ring's End perhaps, either side of the A47, seems about the right time and distance. He seemed to have a very specific place in mind before he set off on the 18th, IMO.

PS no such thing as coincidences in these cases in my experience, they're patterns.
Yes, I think we are synchronising. Definitely not as far as Kings Lynn, I just think murder makes him fancy a Big Mac. He definitely has a plan and a location that he can feel confident about. I agree, either side of the A47 and less than 30 minutes drive.

There is now a report from the PT online from today - sorry I don’t know how to add links! I won’t repeat what’s in the PT report but there were a few interesting points that they have missed out.
The judge went chronologically through the events leading up to, including and immediately after Bea’s disappearance. At various points she stopped and questioned SaW’s and ScW’s actions. She highlighted more than once evidence of ScW and SaW working together to deceive. The first example being after the youngest was born (DNA proves ScW is the father) she was discharged from hospital within 24 hours. She told Chris she had to stay in hospital for a week. After a week ScW took SaW and the baby back to the hospital to meet Chris. This she said was a clear illustration of the two of them working together, of ScW joining in SaW’s deception.
In the weeks before 18/07 SaW messaged friends telling them she had a solicitor involved in trying to remove ScW from the home and that was why it was delayed. This was a lie - there was no solicitor.
SaW and the baby went out to dinner with ScW in a restaurant. ScW pays a stranger £10 to take a photo of him with SaW and the baby and send it to Chris O’C’s phone.
On 17/07 the day after Bea has confided in her mum about the SA, SaW threatens Bea with SS taking the baby away and the younger children going into care if she carries on with the allegations. SaW tells Bea she is at the police station with ScW and that ScW is going into the police station to tell them about Bea’s allegation. This was a lie - they were both parked over the road to the police station when the message was sent to Bea. Another example of them working together and ScW joining in with SaW’s deception.
The judge went through the events of Saturday morning proved by phone data. She then focussed on the 9 minute phone call. There had never been a phone call of that length before or after between SaW and ScW. She then moves onto ScW’s account of what happened while his phone was switched off. She said there were 4 accounts of what happened during that time. 1st account is SaW’s to police, 2nd is the witness accounts to the police, 3rd is the defence statement and 4th was the evidence given by a cell site expert. After being questioned he then reinvestigates and a new map is produced showing ScW’s phone travelled east during that hour and a half. ScW then changes his story to fit the findings of the investigation.
Judge stressed how important this was. Just before the break the judge went through the evidence of what SaW was doing on line after the 9 minute call. She finished with the question - Why would SaW start creating a false trail which would delay external involvement?
Great place to pause I thought!
After break she carried on with phone evidence from 18th including the buying of the top up and SIM card. ScW has admitted to seeing a camera at the Spar. Judge asks - Why is Scott worrying about a camera if Bernadette has run away? ScW said he needed to shoe the phone was not in SaW’s possession. They then plan to involve Amanda. On 19th ScW drops SaW at Amanda’s. ScW leaves his phone at the lock up, drives to Westwood then messages SaW who he knows is with Amanda. The judge said Amanda is used by SaW and ScW - another case of the two of them working together to achieve deception. She told the jury to ask themselves why was it important to show SaW was not holding the phone if Bernadette has just disappeared.
When SaW messages Luke asking if Bea is still with him, he replies -No, she never was. The messages then shift to Chloe - the friend who lives in a farm out in the Fens. scW and SaW then make the trip to Crowland where they turn Bea’s phone on and send messages.
The judge then moved onto the 3am phone call to the police in which ScW can be heard joining in with SaW’s account to deceive the police.
The judge points out that a girl whose life is lived through social media has not accessed it since she disappeared. She has no phone, no money, no cards. She said that circumstantial evidence can be used by a jury to convict.
ScW and SaW were in court but could not clearly be seen from the public gallery. The judge referred to them as the defendants when asking them to stand down. Also in court we’re ScW’s dad and his wife. When the judge finished summing up ScW’s dad said “Well, he ‘ent coming ‘one then!”
Sorry this so long but I thought some of this info was important and needed sharing.
Superb!

Well this just shows how deceptive and cunning they are together. They certainly have quite a few screws loose somewhere. The hospital baby saga what was that all about and what was it going to achieve in saying she was in hospital for the week.

you beat me to it! Best roast dinner around here.

I don’t fancy the nene as it’s infamous for bodies I’m afraid and they always turn up in the flood barriers. There’s an old chap who has looked after the defences around here for years, and the poor guy is always visited to advise on likely “surfacing points” when folk go missing. Unless they were weighted, I’m sure it would have been discovered.

of course during rain the flood gates are closed, so you don’t just float into the wash :)

Where are the floodgates past dog-in-a-doublet @Mercsw? I could only see them at the cut junctions not on the main body of the river.

I live much further down the Nene and bodies are often lost taking many months to resurface and often not far along from where there went in. But we are not tidal here. Still, there are fast moving and powerful currents even without the tidal waters.

I followed the Libby Squire case and learned that rivers are anything but predictable when dealing with bodies, particularly when tidal and in times of high water volumes.

Yes, I think we are synchronising. Definitely not as far as Kings Lynn, I just think murder makes him fancy a Big Mac. He definitely has a plan and a location that he can feel confident about. I agree, either side of the A47 and less than 30 minutes drive.

The McDonalds (as you know always annoys me) he went straight after killing B and just mentioned it too much IMO, leakage or needs to place himself somewhere for where he was meant to be. I'm always trying to think of the scenario and the initial journey after picking B up. She is NOT a stupid girl so he has to have a way to convince her as to why they go a certain direction - I don't even now think McDonalds was the excuse, perhaps he told her they couldn't go straight back to the house for some reason or perhaps SHE told him something. It all goes back to the start JMO

“Well, he ‘ent coming ‘one ('ome'?) then!”

That is just brilliant! No pops, he won't be 'ome' for about 25 plus years!

The baby deception is just soo wild! WTH is wrong with them???

Frustratingly, it just makes me even more convinced that Sarah IS the brains of the operation and Scott just goes along with her and will do anything to protect her, even murder, even take the fall for her...

I hope the judge gives Sarah the sentence she deserves ... it certainly sounds from @MIdge28 like she's got the measure of Sarah!
Yes sorry - it was meant to be ‘ome! Stupid spell check!!!

Actually whats one of the biggest reason for the 'murder'? These two seem to play a game - perhaps SaW started seeing Chris, ScW was jealous, he perhaps was SA BW, perhaps he accidentally got BW pregnant (I know this has probably been covered but there is no evidence as far as I know she was NOT pregnant when killed and as no body). Now that is a nightmare waiting to come out (literally), DNA tests would prove ScW was the dad and prove the abuse. I am starting to get the opinion ScW and SaW were obsessed with one another ALL MOO though

although I’m not ruling anything out, however I don’t think saying there’s no proof someone wasn’t pregnant is proof she might have been is correct.

Where are the floodgates past dog-in-a-doublet @Mercsw? I could only see them at the cut junctions not on the main body of the river.

I live much further down the Nene and bodies are often lost taking many months to resurface and often not far along from where there went in. But we are not tidal here. Still, there are fast moving and powerful currents even without the tidal waters.

I followed the Libby Squire case and learned that rivers are anything but predictable when dealing with bodies, particularly when tidal and in times of high water volumes.

after the doublet? There aren’t any there, it’s all dykes and ditches and channels. Sorry I thought you were suggesting that point.

it is fast moving but I don’t recall anyone getting all the way to the wash, but then I suppose it would depend where they went in! Often it’s down by charters and due to drinking or messing around. This is obviously slightly different

The McDonalds (as you know always annoys me) he went straight after killing B and just mentioned it too much IMO, leakage or needs to place himself somewhere for where he was meant to be. I'm always trying to think of the scenario and the initial journey after picking B up. She is NOT a stupid girl so he has to have a way to convince her as to why they go a certain direction - I don't even now think McDonalds was the excuse, perhaps he told her they couldn't go straight back to the house for some reason or perhaps SHE told him something. It all goes back to the start JMO

There is no way he picked up someone and suggested a McDonalds breakfast. Even if he did, he would have gone entirely the wrong way immediately. Likewise the idea of seeing some horses, going to take her back to the grandparents, going the wrong way for a second time, her running off, he forgetting all details for 3 days, but then remembering he needed a Big Mac is insane. It’s possibly the dumbest defence ever offered.

the case starts tomorrow at getting the truth. I think only two very lengthy sentences would achieve this.

although I’m not ruling anything out, however I don’t think saying there’s no proof someone wasn’t pregnant is proof she might have been is correct.

Exactly no body no proof - could be true, at this moment I can not think of anything else that can even possibly justify why they done it (and it is they) IMO she planned and he carried it out. B could have revelealed a bit more to SaW - we are only going with what THEY have told us (not a lot). It was difficult to see a GP during lockdown and even still now here, so maybe it was not noticed (fatter during lockdown happened to me) They have both lied and covered this up, from what came out of today (thanks again @MIdge28 ) what reason can there be as motive?? I may be totally wrong but the only people that know the truth are ScW and SaW now

I just need wine funds to help me recover! :D

Fantastic reporting, thanks so much for taking the time to attend once again and give us that in-depth synopsis which we would not have known about and the time it took you to write it all out! Definitely for me sheds a more light on this 'ultra weird relationship' and hope justice is served to the max for this pair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI