GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way he picked up someone and suggested a McDonalds breakfast. Even if he did, he would have gone entirely the wrong way immediately. Likewise the idea of seeing some horses, going to take her back to the grandparents, going the wrong way for a second time, her running off, he forgetting all details for 3 days, but then remembering he needed a Big Mac is insane. It’s possibly the dumbest defence ever offered.

the case starts tomorrow at getting the truth. I think only two very lengthy sentences would achieve this.

So whats your take in how it actually happened?

There is no way he picked up someone and suggested a McDonalds breakfast. Even if he did, he would have gone entirely the wrong way immediately. Likewise the idea of seeing some horses, going to take her back to the grandparents, going the wrong way for a second time, her running off, he forgetting all details for 3 days, but then remembering he needed a Big Mac is insane. It’s possibly the dumbest defence ever offered.

the case starts tomorrow at getting the truth. I think only two very lengthy sentences would achieve this.
Maybe ScW used the McDonald's toilet facilities? To wash his hands of DNA/blood etc..

The prosecution allege he confessed to Sarah Walker he had killed Bernadette in that call, while the defence say he told her Bernadette had run away.

Either way she knew as much as he did. I never bought this alleged story of her being the subservient little woman. As we have discussed here for a year, she has conversely shown herself to be quite a strong-minded individual, and I would say even if she did not commit the act she was the one putting in place the cover-up.

But I just don't know how the jury is going to go on this.

Maybe ScW used the McDonald's toilet facilities? To wash his hands of DNA/blood etc..

But he DID go to McDonalds and no I don't think he washed up there. If he did strangle her then there would be no blood (which I think was how he done it). To go to McDonalds straight after the crime though and after maybe the proper disposal is very brazen - if it was me I would want to have a wash and a change of clothes so any forensics are not left, and I really don't think he likes MaccieD's THAT much - there is a reason fo the trips IMO

Imo it was all pre planned between them. They have previous in planning things together , like pretending to still be in hospital for a week and then getting ScW to take you back there to meet Chris. It's just mental. Did Chris actually think the baby was his ?

Excellent work @MIdge28 , you're hired :D

The jigsaw puzzle has less holes now. I think SaW was hedging her bets, playing them both, keeping ScW on the sidelines in case CO'C found out she was sleeping with both of them and told her to sling her hook.

The judge has the measure of them both and the CPS stymied the just and proper prosecution of SaW. I hope that can be remedied one day.

MOO

Excellent work @MIdge28 , you're hired :D

The jigsaw puzzle has less holes now. I think SaW was hedging her bets, playing them both, keeping ScW on the sidelines in case CO'C found out she was sleeping with both of them and told her to sling her hook.

The judge has the measure of them both and the CPS stymied the just and proper prosecution of SaW. I hope that can be remedied one day.

MOO

I am hoping we will be pleasantly surprised by the length of prison sentence the judge gives to SaW.

I am hoping for at least 6 years.

Imo it was all pre planned between them. They have previous in planning things together , like pretending to still be in hospital for a week and then getting ScW to take you back there to meet Chris. It's just mental. Did Chris actually think the baby was his ?
Yes apparently ScW took a DNA test to prove she was his!

Snipped from MIdge's report.....

On 17/07 the day after Bea has confided in her mum about the SA, SaW threatens Bea with SS taking the baby away and the younger children going into care if she carries on with the allegations. SaW tells Bea she is at the police station with ScW and that ScW is going into the police station to tell them about Bea’s allegation. This was a lie - they were both parked over the road to the police station when the message was sent to Bea. Another example of them working together and ScW joining in with SaW’s deception.

Of the many unpleasant things I have read about Sarah, this is one of the most despicable.
Her daughter seeks help by telling of Scott's abuse and this is the way her mother reacts.

I hope the Judge does her very best with sentencing and gives the maximum she thinks will be acceptable ( ie; without it being overturned on appeal )

Playing devils advocate could ScW not planned what he intended to do and that is why he took his phone with him, in which case something happened in that car journey approx 17 mins in?

Judge McGowan recapped cell site evidence that showed Bernadette’s phone remained at the family home in Century Square overnight, and that Scott Walker left the Werrington home at 11.06am on July 18.

She said: “Julie (Bernadette’s grandmother) saw them (Scott and Bernadette Walker) drive away. Julie is the last witness who saw Bernadette.”

Evidence from Scott Walker’s phone showed he turned his phone off at 11.23am on that morning.

Bernadette Walker murder trial: Judge tells jury hour and a half Scott Walker had mobile phone turned off when Bernadette went missing is ‘all important time’

This should have been the logical route:

Google Maps

Last edited:
She then moves onto ScW’s account of what happened while his phone was switched off. She said there were 4 accounts of what happened during that time. 1st account is SaW’s to police, 2nd is the witness accounts to the police, 3rd is the defence statement and 4th was the evidence given by a cell site expert. After being questioned he then reinvestigates and a new map is produced showing ScW’s phone travelled east during that hour and a half. ScW then changes his story to fit the findings of the investigation. <rsbm>
Do you have any more on who these witnesses were for the time his phone was off that Saturday Midge?

Mcdonlads glinton which scw went to as he was hungry I believe would have only been drive thru so toilet facilities likely out of order. He could have disposed of something within the Mcs bag after devouring his burger and disposed of in the bins. Bins being regularly replaced once full and disposed of which make it ideal opportunity to dispose of something like a ligature possibly

Fantastic reporting midge.

I pray the truth comes out. I think ScW is definitely defending SaW to the bitter end. I will be writing to Paul Bristow (MP for Peterborough) and seeing if he can request police to keep searching for her body, because she definitely deserves to have a proper burial/ funeral.

Thank you @MIdge28 for showing up for Bernadette and being her voice, without you we wouldn’t have heard half of the evidence that has been presented! It seems the PT took a vow of silence half way through the trial.

WHY was the joint enterprise murder charge dropped against SaW :mad: the more we’ve heard the more it shows that she was the ‘brains’ behind the web of lies. She is a master manipulator and has lied to everyone around her for a long time, even before Bernadette’s disappearance. Threatening B with the police saying she was at the station reporting her for ‘lying’. I honestly hope she gets the maximum sentence allowed for perverting the course of justice, she should be up on many more charges.

ScW paying a random stranger £10 to take a photo is just plain weird too. I hope Bernadette’s older siblings wake up and realise they have been used and manipulated by their own mother, B is dead and I just pray that she is found soon so she can be laid to rest. This whole situation is just so sad, poor B, poor kids, may the jury get it right and convict on all counts.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell