GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have all the police tapes / videos to go through. I am sure they will want to be thorough and look at them again, I know I would. Also if they are not local they are probably trying to figure out the best way to look at any maps they have been given... and even with all the excellent sleuthing here those maps can still baffle me, but perhaps I spent TOO much time looking at them!

Edited to correct spelling

Last edited:
If lunch was between 1-2pm then they really only had 2 hours. I am not surprised they have run over...

Still waiting for today's PT report as promised o_O

They may have worked through lunch, juries often do. It's just that Judge would not want a verdict to be called in during that hour, as it means everyone else, counsel, judge, staff, can manage to get lunch.

I think they have all the police tapes / videos to go through. I am sure they will want to be thorough and look at them again, I know I would. Also if they are not local they are probably trying to figure out the best way to look at any maps they have been given... and even with all the excellent sleuthing here those maps can still baffle me, but perhaps I spent TOO much time looking at them!

Edited to correct spelling

Haha yeah I am baffled by maps and I live here! I didn't think about it only being 3 hrs.. I'm just impatient lol.. I'm going to keep everything crossed that the jury have seen right through the blatant lies.

I honestly thought at the beginning that he killed Bea after sexually abusing her and accidentally killed her. Then SaW helped cover it up because she was afraid of SS.
It's clear now (and I have to say local papers were appalling in their coverage, am so grateful to Midge and Helen ) that this was premeditated IMO with both of them in it together from day 1. I honestly think now that killing her was SaW idea.
This hospital stuff made me realize this was a duo working together through anything to reach what's best for Sarah...
I think when Bea told her about the abuse, she wasn't surprised. I can't see something like this staying unnoticed for so long.. I think that's when they hatched the plan.
Eagerly waiting for justice for Bea.

Glad to see the Fb post was removed. He would have been attending the trial if he wanted to know facts imo. I hope the grandparents will be there for the children.

Anyway... I fell asleep in front of the fan!

Glad to see the jury went out at 12.50 BST ( 7.50 EST if you are from the East Coast of USA ) ... I can't figure out Oz Times lol

While you are sleeping in front of a fan, I'm rugged up, with two pairs of warm slacks, two pairs of thick socks, a scarf, a beanie, and rugs around me.
Just waiting.......

Folks, please do not bring the FB / social media drama to Websleuths discussions.

If there is an issue, private message a Mod or Admin and let them review it.

In the situation that was being discussed, if someone knows who the WS member is who did this, please let us know via PM and we will review it.

Either way, Julie was well enough to be a witness at trial. I would not send any grandchild of mine home with the person she has been crying about all night and begging to be believed that he had been sexually abusing her , even if it was my son, family member or friend.

I'm sure the Admins would delete it.
Really sorry that this got posted on AW private facebook account. I was asking for opinions as I know You all give great advice. I never expected someone to just do it.!! I think it was late and I was feeling upset about all the new evidence and the thought of more people being duped and manipulated by SaW's lies. I just want to say sorry for my post ,with hindsight it was a bad idea .Just to say I have no idea who the person who posted it was.

I'm getting way ahead of events here, but what kind of latitude does a judge have to address charges NOT brought? Can they draw attention to this? Query or advise on it? Is it a rarity that a judge might recommend that other charges are considered, having seen all of the evidence?
this is an option for judges and is often used, they will normally say in open court to the CPS barrister something like “you may wish to consider amending the indictment to include “x” offence” the judge doesn’t mean they should consider it they are basically telling them to.

if after a a trial they can make the same sort of comments but in most cases will write to the CPS also because a trial is finished they don’t want the CPS to see that’s the end of it and forget their comments so will write.

the one thing that many people have forgotten in this trial is the trial judge is a Justice From the high Court sitting in a crown court, she has vast experience conducting trials and High Court judges are used in high profile public interest cases to make sure the trials are run correctly, no errors in things like directions or summing up and lawful rulings. The Hon. Mrs Justice McGowan, is not your standard crown court judge

for the record the Evening Telegraph reporting has been abysmal

this is an option for judges and is often used, they will normally say in open court to the CPS barrister something like “you may wish to consider amending the indictment to include “x” offence” the judge doesn’t mean they should consider it they are basically telling them to.

if after a a trial they can make the same sort of comments but in most cases will write to the CPS also because a trial is finished they don’t want the CPS to see that’s the end of it and forget their comments so will write.

the one thing that many people have forgotten in this trial is the trial judge is a Justice From the high Court sitting in a crown court, she has vast experience conducting trials and High Court judges are used in high profile public interest cases to make sure the trials are run correctly, no errors in things like directions or summing up and lawful rulings. The Hon. Mrs Justice McGowan, is not your standard crown court judge

for the record the Evening Telegraph reporting has been abysmal
Thanks. This is good to know

SaW tells Bea she is at the police station with ScW and that ScW is going into the police station to tell them about Bea’s allegation. This was a lie - they were both parked over the road to the police station when the message was sent to Bea. Another example of them working together and ScW joining in with SaW’s deception.
What I find incredible, apart from the fact they were scheming together and lying to Bee, is that they even parked over the road from the police station when they had no intention of going inside!

Why did they do this? Maybe the answer is as simple as taking a photo to send Bee, but what on earth did it achieve? They still sent her to the grandparents telling her she was lying. :confused:

Was it supposed to show Bee was lying if she told anyone Sarah had threatened to kill her if she went to police? If Social Services investigated they could show a picture on a phone and hope they were believed with no police incident report?

It does show however that these two were already intent on perverting the course of justice, using their phone locations or CCTV to set up a false trail for a purpose we don't know. They are peas in a pod, a complete match for each other, no remorse, no regrets, I wouldn't even call it a sacrifice because there didn't appear to be a great loss or emotional upheaval involved. I can't get my head around people like this, so disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1