Found Deceased UK - Brooke Morris, 22, Trelewis, Merthyr Tydfil, 12 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've held back from posting because my info comes from her social media, but if we are allowed to comment on her social media?? I think it's highly unlikely that she wanted to harm herself as her last snapchat said 'not ready to finish partying yet' (para), and a photo of her by a field gate, which is how, I imagine, they must have known which direction she walked in after being dropped off near her home

I think it's highly unlikely that she wanted to harm herself as her last snapchat said 'not ready to finish partying yet' (para), and a photo of her by a field gate, which is how, I imagine, they must have known which direction she walked in after being dropped off near her home

You mean the last Snapchat was the last confirmed sighting? Is it a selfie?

If the caption 'not ready to finish partying yet' was posted after her friends dropped her off she might have planned to meet other friends, or a friend?

Ok. So she sent a snapchat saying 'not going home yet' (after her friends dropped her off), then the last snapchat was a picture of a big gate and fields. Someone reported seeing her in the petrol station and her saying she was going to Cardiff, but I don't know if this was someone who actually knew her, or not

Ok. So she sent a snapchat saying 'not going home yet' (after her friends dropped her off), then the last snapchat was a picture of a big gate and fields. Someone reported seeing her in the petrol station and her saying she was going to Cardiff, but I don't know if this was someone who actually knew her, or not

Do you know which petrol station and what time that was? It would be good to know if she could have passed through the wooded area to a petrol station then got into a vehicle to hitch hike to Cardiff.

Police searching for a woman who went missing after a night out have found a body in a river.

Brooke Morris was last seen in the early hours of Saturday morning after being given a lift home from Merthyr Tydfil town centre by friends.

On Wednesday, South Wales police said officers searching rivers and waterways near the rugby player’s home in Trelewis had found a body in a stretch of the River Taff.

Body found in Welsh river during search for missing woman

:(

We really need a national campaign on the dangers of going near rivers after drinking alcohol.

I know we have no idea if it played a factor here, she could have slipped and been unable to get herself out, but we are losing far too many young people to rivers whilst they are on nights out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back