UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MajorLang; i may be wrong,but i'm sure it was in your research on the medium blog which mentioned the Living Room clock had the batteries removed and the time was 9:30. Was this a factual piece of information stated by the authorities. Does anyone know if the batteries were taken out by a family member after Claudia went missing. Because; if that's how her Father and the Pub Landlord found the room, then it is another strange occurrence within the case. It would seem a perpetrator/s has been in her house and is either trying to 'throw people' or the perpetrator/s are mocking the authorities. Myself and my partner also wondered if Claudia had done it as a clue for people, because she knew she was in bother.
If you find yourself in a similar situation, you can leave a clock set to 1:05 - 1/5 is the first of May ie MAYDAY.
Note: that comment is for advice only and is irrelevant to CL - the clock was at 9:30 and I don't think her mind worked in such cryptic ways.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, you can leave a clock set to 1:05 - 1/5 is the first of May ie MAYDAY.
Note: that comment is for advice only and is irrelevant to CL - the clock was at 9:30 and I don't think her mind worked in such cryptic ways.
Someone tried or succeeded to burgle the place .Anyone knows more on the incident ?
This happened years ago okay !

Someone tried or succeeded to burgle the place .Anyone knows more on the incident ?
This happened years ago okay !
I understand there was and still is a big problem with theft and burglary in Heworth .. on a Google street view of Heworth Road 2008 you will notice a number of houses have burglar alarms in fact neighbours either side of CL's home had burglar alarms installed.
and if you remember the house opposite CL's had a cctv camera installed due to the theft of their garden ornaments.

Last edited:
I understand there was and still is a big problem with theft and burglary in Heworth .. on a Google street view of Heworth Road 2008 you will notice a number of houses have burglar alarms in fact neighbours either side of CL's home had burglar alarms installed.
and if you remember the house opposite CL's had a cctv camera installed due to the theft of their garden ornaments.
Note for others : not everyone knows this, but Google Street View has a "scroll back in time facility". If you look to the top left hand corner of your screen you will see the words "street view" next to a clock icon. Click on this to scroll back to 2008.
The October 2009 view is poignant, as everyone's front path has been swept of fallen leaves except Claudia's

Last edited:
I've watched a few of the Judge Rinder crime shows, they focus on solved crimes. I guess he'll mention new information about Claudia.

Interesting but doubt anything new will come up as it's only half hour compared to the Channel five one recently. Guess the usual of recaping the known facts and interview with her Dad and other friends/relatives.

Can see in a year or two Mark Williams Thomas doing an investigation into this as he has his theories on this case and has done a couple of investigatives shows for ITV into cold cases.

Latest one will be on Nicola Payne who disappeared from Coventry in early 90s, I'm guessing there's a thread on here on that case.

New information and searches expected in Nicola Payne investigation

Featuring interview with "friend" jen king, I'm not expecting anything too insightful
Go on Jen ! Put the record straight because you know mud sticks !
I hope they find your friend soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member