UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve looked up that Anth Newby on social media and is it just me but does he look and sound like a complete twonk. Tad harsh perhaps, often people have a different persona on Facebook etc

With the Madeleine McCann news today a case I feared would never be solved it does give hope that maybe one day Claudius perpetrator will be brought to justice. I appreciate it might be the wrong guy with MM but does sound on the face of it a very strong lead...

I used an ear piece but some mumbling at the end when the police were disturbing them unfortunately.

Bl***y *ell ................. I dont think you can be repeating that on here.. I certainly wouldnt for legal reasons!! The Major might want to risk it but for legal reasons I certainly wouldnt.
Well done Vixey what a find!

Last edited:
No doubt drinking cider to excess has along term effect on your health and can cause liver and other cancers. Im not suggesting she had cancer but she was 35 and its an age when health problems start to kick in could such a change be due to possibility that she had been advised by her doctor to change her drinking habits.
We all know you go to the doctors with a health problem first thing he says to you is how much do you smoke how much do you drink.
I very much doubt DOCTOR WOULD SAY SWITCH FROM CIDER TO VODKA

I don't know who AN is if anyone does and has a photo maybe PM and i'll let you know if I recognise him or not from the Nag's. I left 6 months before Claudia disappeared I'm trying to help in terms of background. I'm from York and I don't know what happened.
@moonsafari AN is Anthony Newby-Anth. Here is his photo.
He had a brother-I believe was older who drank at Nags. I think that another WS user may know the name. Possibly Mick Newby.

Attachments

• Ant Newby.png
    Ant Newby.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 46
Very interesting recording!
I tried to understand, but the quiet sound from left and right speaker and in addition English my brain can't digest. Annoying. :(

Who is the man, who is hiding behind a car/corner of building to the left, wearing a black polo-shirt?
(The first good looking, younger man in this never ending story, I think.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to understand, but the quiet sound from left and right speaker and in addition English my brain can't digest. Anoying. :(

Who is the man, who is hiding behind a car/corner of building to the left, wearing a black polo-shirt?

FG I used earphones and removed one its like turning from stereo to mono..
can you switch from stereo to mono sound? ...perhaps just use one speaker by unplugging the other.

I tried to understand, but the quiet sound from left and right speaker and in addition English my brain can't digest. Annoying. :(

(The first good looking, younger man in this never ending story, I think.)
Think he's just another police operative.

Bl***y *ell ................. I dont think you can be repeating that on here.. I certainly wouldnt for legal reasons!! The Major might want to risk it but for legal reasons I certainly wouldnt.
Well done Vixey what a find!
@keep-it-real
Why do you mean when referring to me here as I have not been part of this reveal?
What @Vixey has discovered will have come from being in the public domain and so why can it not be revealed on here.

I was quietly minding my own business and enjoying listening to @Vixey incredible find until my name was mentioned-Bit unfair.
Perhaps you are trying to bait me-won't be the first time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop