Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@keep-it-real
Why do you mean when referring to me here as I have not been part of this reveal?
What @Vixey has discovered will have come from being in the public domain and so why can it not be revealed on here.

I was quietly minding my own business and enjoying listening to @Vixey incredible find until my name was mentioned-Bit unfair.
Perhaps you are trying to bait me-won't be the first time:)

@Major There is no doubt that some details of what is being said would in my opinion a highly sensitive disclosure and because of this I personally I wouldnt want to reveal what was being said in case there was any legal implications..
I mentioned you may think differently purely because you have a lot more experience of this case than many here and rightly or wrongly I thought you may be more aware of just what can be said legally or not.
I am not trying to bait anyone in fact it was out of respect of your knowledge regarding these matters that I referred to you.

hello....still looking in from time. to time...half an hour to wait before I leave. for the station...Ive got my wig and am raring to go

major...dont think keep it real was baiting you....dont. know if they have in the past.

I don't say that to criticise you, but I dont want you to. think a poster doesn't like or respect you when I didn't read it like that....its so easy for these messages to come across as something they're not....my posts on various sites have been misinterpreted sometimes and then you have to go round the houses explaining

is it possible to send private messages to other posters please

I think we should be careful about Vixey's discovery because although it is in the public domain, the comments were clearly not meant to be broadcast publicly so naming names is dodgy imo. I am going to transcribe the comments today and will post to say when done so ppl can pm me then if they wish. All IMO. And well done Vixey - great sleuthing.

Having listened to it again, mr big/nasty is CL’s first long term relationship, before she moved to York, and that remark is about his reputation in Malton, not in relation to the case. More interesting stuff, re. PR, although probably nothing new. Just good to hear it confirmed.

I was thinking of transcribing as well @Yozzer , but you’ve probably understood a lot more than I have. We could all fill some gaps, I’m sure.

Having listened to it again, mr big/nasty is CL’s first long term relationship, before she moved to York, and that remark is about his reputation in Malton, not in relation to the case. More interesting stuff, re. PR, although probably nothing new. Just good to hear it confirmed.

I was thinking of transcribing as well @Yozzer , but you’ve probably understood a lot more than I have. We could all fill some gaps, I’m sure.
I don't think any of us understands the full extent of this case and I've been with it for 11 years. You're right about names mentioned being known already but it's the context in which they are being discussed, in an obviously private conversation, that is contentious, I believe. Others may feel differently of course.

I tried to understand, but the quiet sound from left and right speaker and in addition English my brain can't digest. Annoying. :(

Who is the man, who is hiding behind a car/corner of building to the left, wearing a black polo-shirt?
(The first good looking, younger man in this never ending story, I think.)
Possibly security services

Maybe I'm imagining it (I dont have headphones) but it sounded to me like Oakwood Place or Oakwood Terrace was mentioned

I have been in contact with Cold Case Team this morning regarding the the light coloured ford focus seen breaking on Heworth Road and what I believe is a similar vehicle parked parked in Oakwood Terrace off S Parade Pudsey area I am being careful what I say here as I wouldnt want to jeopardise any investigations. I have forwarded photos of the vehicle to them.

Not sure if I should post the photos here?
its tucked away but Im sure you can find it if you look closely

Last edited:
it can't get too interesting when I go away...

keep it real...interesting things going on in pudsey

ive. found a group of people who may be interesting living pudsey way...2 in pudsey itself.

there's also possibly a family link of one of them with a chef....not claudia .....in the area....but maybe its just a coincidence of surnames....or maybe the chef is one of the group of interesting people.

may be another wild goose chase

you folks amaze me...dont know where you find stuff

I dont know anything about cars....so ive just looked up the focus and the astra.

apparently they're comparable cars which makes pudsey even more interesting because one of this group was driving an astra in the most interesting thing ive found....so maybe switched from one to the other

Last edited:
if there does turn out to be something in this, then what I said about arrests maybe having been made about related issues without our having been aware of the connection may be true....probably not, knowing me

I have done a transcript of Vixey's video, if anyone's interested please pm me. Not a complete document though due to noise and sound quality so if anyone can fill in any gaps that would be great. I think I got most of it down.

thanks Yozzer....how do I do a pm here...is it the same as start a conversation.

keep it real....when does your photo in pudsey date from

thanks Yozzer....how do I do a pm here...is it the same as start a conversation.

keep it real....when does your photo in pudsey date from

On Google street view first date the vehicle is seen at the location is 2008 also 2012 and 2014 so persumably the person/persons retained the same vehicle during this time unfortunately theres no street imaginary after 2014.

the man ive got was driving an astra in 2016....could have been another of the interesting people....my man was on a different road. in Pudsey in 2016....could have been a new car or new address...or neither..or just visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop