UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, York University, 18 March 2009 - Chef - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will blow wide open very soon. I also think the police know but can't or couldn't prove it. My guess is at least 2 if not 3 involved.

https://uk.pinterest.com/Yelhsa6009/claudia-lawrence/

No wonder the police are asking the press and social media users not to name the suspect - seems like a whole bunch of people may be involved and covering things up. The police have already said they know that people have been lying to them.
Hmm seems to be the same tosh as on a Flickr account posted up thread. Very very far fetched imo

Ack not refreshing quick enough.. yep the pubs key to me. I didn't realise you could see into Claudia house from the pub and vice versa

I still can't find the house :pullhair: and I have been in that pub dozens of times.

Thats an interesting article but somewhat contradicts what I have read elsewhere about this being a new arrest.

Could locals tell me how common that style of house is in Heworth, I just clicked on a random street on Google Earth and it has the same style of front doors and bay windows. What's the address of the Nags Head please

Very common, there are 100's of them.

Nags Head.
56 Heworth Road, York YO31 0AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads