UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, York University, 18 March 2009 - Chef - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The workman scenario sounds plausible, also wonder if someone ( a hairdresser?) picked up Claudia's bag, possibly containing her missing hair supplies?

Oh yikes, what were the missing hair supplies? If I ever knew, I forgot. :(

Oh my word.... please please let this come to something this time. Could it be the same bloke as last time?

I know the likelihood of an alive and well ending are remote, but her poor family needs this resolving.

In one of the articles today it says the man arrested has not been arrested before, so no it isn't the same man previously arrested. Although I just went thorough them all looking for it and can I heckers find it now!

In one of the articles today it says the man arrested has not been arrested before, so no it isn't the same man previously arrested. Although I just went thorough them all looking for it and can I heckers find it now!

BBC radio news also saying it's not the same person who was arrested previously

Fingers crossed this development leads to closure. I had a feeling something was imminent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IIRC it was a hair straighteners

Sadly, think there may be a few people who might find and keep a bag they found. Happily, think there are very, very few who would keep it if they heard it might be vital evidence in a missing person case.

Just a note: living in big cities at times, I've come across a few lost or stolen and discarded possessions. Including cash. I hated the suspicion that greeted me when I tried to hand them in, especially when it was obvious some contents had been stolen. It's quite difficult sometimes, in my opinion.

Is Claudia's home vacant? Has it been sold?

i hope they find out the truth, as sad as it may be. awful for the family to have their daughter simply vanish from the face of the earth.

Phil Bodmer ‏@philbodmer 11m11 minutes ago
Police activity in #Heworth area of #York tonight - follows developments in Claudia Lawrence enquiry!

https://twitter.com/philbodmer

ETA: was just about to post the photo that came with this tweet and poof, tweet and photo have gone.

Is Claudia's home vacant? Has it been sold?

It is vacant but has not been sold.... the family ( her father ) still keep a check on it as far as I know

The DM have removed the photo of the mans house now too

I'm gonna be going driving around Heworth on streetview I know it, not that I want to identify the man, but for my own sanity. It's my territory, my home and I feel like I need to know where it's all happening. Does that sound silly?

I'm gonna be going driving around Heworth on streetview I know it, not that I want to identify the man, but for my own sanity. It's my territory, my home and I feel like I need to know where it's all happening. Does that sound silly?

Not at all, it sounds exactly like what I would be doing if it was my home ground

The DM have removed the photo of the mans house now too

The photo of the front of the house is still on DM in the news section - semi detached, flowers in window at the front, looks like double digit house number.

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member