UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the bin area, there are 3 metal staircases going up to what could be residential properties. Could he have known someone who lived there, or been invited/lured/dragged into one of those flats?

I think though, its more likely that he nipped in there for a wee. I like his mums idea that he might have just put his phone down while he did so and it wouldn't be surprising if the next person who saw the phone was the bin man.

Having said all of that, the fact that the CCTV might have missed him leaving means that he and his phone might actually have vanished from someone completely different.

Not. Enough. Info.

Oh and I have googled away trying to find the black LXXVIII t-shirt to no avail. Only thing I can find is a Norwegian death metal band called Bethzaida who have an album of that name.

Looking at the bin area, there are 3 metal staircases going up to what could be residential properties. Could he have known someone who lived there, or been invited/lured/dragged into one of those flats?

I think though, its more likely that he nipped in there for a wee. I like his mums idea that he might have just put his phone down while he did so and it wouldn't be surprising if the next person who saw the phone was the bin man.

Having said all of that, the fact that the CCTV might have missed him leaving means that he and his phone might actually have vanished from someone completely different.

Not. Enough. Info.

Oh and I have googled away trying to find the black LXXVIII t-shirt to no avail. Only thing I can find is a Norwegian death metal band called Bethzaida who have an album of that name.
495c3e28fa3ee90fa3de7515edf36729.jpg

Much is being made of it being available at an 'American' online store ...

Yes I found that one too, but it doesn't say "death" on the back as per polices description. Unless the reporting has got mixed up.
Being worn back to front?!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

A bit about strategy ..... possibly !

A young guy goes missing on a Friday night in a "market Town".
It's not a big city. It is fairly small with a "compact nightlife".

The police see the missing man on CCTV, but the camera changes and after that, there is no trace of him on CCTV.

The searches turn up nothing, the phone that has been traced cannot be found.

There "maybe" several people they wish to speak to. So the police interview the public that were out that night, trying to see if they can identify anyone...and a certain "other" people, that maybe of more interest.

At the same time, build up a "mass" on social media.

If there's no luck with the conventional methods..... then release some held back CCTV and then "a description of someone that maybe of interest AND that hasn't come forward or been identified".

Just reading some comments on the find missing Corrie public page. What time was Corrie said to have left base to go into Bury that night? I thought it was ~23:00?

I've watched the cctv over and over and over ... I personally, think he's either looking at that spot, checking to see if anyone's around then having a pee OR he's spotted a bike in the bike rack and he's checking to see if anyone is around before he 'borrows' it (hence police asking if anyone had seen a discarded bike) OR possibly, there could've been someone or something there perhaps - if I saw someone passed out in the street, I would certainly look around me to see if there is anyone else around that I could shout to)
55018a16a32b182ad67afb8efc7cb7e5.jpg

I was also slightly confused by the position of 'the tree' but I now realise that the tree is off centre and what I'd thought was a tree is actually hanging baskets - which aren't there hanging in the bottom photo.

Just reading some comments on the find missing Corrie public page. What time was Corrie said to have left base to go into Bury that night? I thought it was ~23:00?
About that yes - I saw someone comment saying someone saw him a club at 9 but I just discounted that as a mistake.

about 2300 / 2315 leaving camp.
He spoke to his brother at 2250 apparently.

About that yes - I saw someone comment saying someone saw him a club at 9 but I just discounted that as a mistake.

Probably right about the time. The being very, very drunk and aggressive could be worrying given what has since happened though. The witness has made a statement apparently reading subsequent comments.

I was also slightly confused by the position of 'the tree' but I now realise that the tree is off centre and what I'd thought was a tree is actually hanging baskets - which aren't there hanging in the bottom photo.

And what is that underneath the hanging baskets which makes them look like a tree?

Just read through the comments on the fb page under the latest cctv post. You can understand why police probably didn't release it earlier - there's people hiding everywhere, corrie is limping and not wearing shoes according to some of the comments.

I'm glad we are (mostly) less melodramatic on WS!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just read through the comments on the fb page under the latest cctv post. You can understand why police probably didn't release it earlier - there's people hiding everywhere, corrie is limping and not wearing shoes according to some of the comments.

I'm glad we are (mostly) less melodramatic on WS!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Don't forget the person who's walking 2 steps behind him ;)

Yeah the "movement" near the white bars is just macro blocking due to the low bitrate upload. You can see the same movement all over the video on the left side. Just it stands out more in the brighter white and lit area.

Yeah the "movement" near the white bars is just macro blocking due to the low bitrate upload. You can see the same movement all over the video on the left side. Just it stands out more in the brighter white and lit area.
Yeah ... what TheTruthWillOut said ;)

Another question now is just why are the Police drip feeding info out so slowly? I hope it is for legit reasons because if they really have no clue what happened then they should be showing any footage and appealing for info while memories are fresh(er).

I think the Police might have a decent theory about what has happened but need someone to trip themself up or someone else to call in a tip. I don't think they have proof, just a theory, and perhaps believe that there are other(s) involved in Corrie's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8