UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No magical enhancement, but a slight enlargement and highlighting of the area in question:

Thanks. I feel so bad for him 😢

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Honestly if that movement seen isn't video noise then I would say it is something physical moving in the wind (you can see the leaves swaying) or a shadow of something moving in the wind and highlighted by that light source?

Corrie even stumbles right over to the left where this person would be and would have bumped right in to them?

Honestly if that movement seen isn't video noise then I would say it is something physical moving in the wind (you can see the leaves swaying) or a shadow of something moving in the wind and highlighted by that light source?

Corrie even stumbles right over to the left where this person would be and would have bumped right in to them?

That sounds feasible.

Here is an even more zoomed in version: https://youtu.be/f5sQKw2x4BU

The thing I'm noticing is that when Corrie does stumble into the area in question on the left, you don't see him again until he emerges at the other side. So if what we are seeing is a person, where exactly are they standing that we can see them, but yet Corrie goes out of view? I'm not local and not familiar with the layout of the street, so it may be that I just don't understand the relative positioning of everything...

[video=youtube;f5sQKw2x4BU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5sQKw2x4BU[/video]

I looked at what the shops are in that area yesterday, some one earlier mentioned a nail bar which seems to be correct, the last shop appears to be something called millhouse, but what struck me was there was an entrance to something in between those shops. I dont know if its an entrance to one of those shops or something else.

You only have to look at his YouTube channel and Facebook timeline to see that he is gay. It is as clear as day.

I looked at what the shops are in that area yesterday, some one earlier mentioned a nail bar which seems to be correct, the last shop appears to be something called millhouse, but what struck me was there was an entrance to something in between those shops. I dont know if its an entrance to one of those shops or something else.
Maybe an entrance to flats above the shops.

Maybe an entrance to flats above the shops.

Could well be, if there was another person in the cctv clip then they could well have stood in that doorway. I do find that clip eerie,maybe just because it is darker.

It is eerie and he does look back at that exact spot twice but it's probably eerie as that's the last we've seen of him.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

your gaydar is clearly very weak then my friend
I've been married to a soldier for 12 years and work with 600 of them daily. The vast majority act like that and are a bit 'out there'. They are generally more flambouyant and less caring of what others think of them than your average civillian. In my experience anyhoo.....unless they're all gay, of course.

It is eerie and he does look back at that exact spot twice but it's probably eerie as that's the last we've seen of him.

That's what struck me, the look back at that spot, it wasn't a look up the alley. If there are flats up there I would hope that have all been searched.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I see the U.K. hasn't moved on since 1972 !

What does it matter if he is gay, straight, bi-curious, black, Chinese, Mexican cross Indian.

I'm shocked that people think "semi gay's" get ratty, meet in back alleys and have a seedy shag !
They'd likely get in touch on a social app, book a hotel, pop a bottle of cava....and have a nice time. It's 2016 !

<mod snip>

What does it matter if he is gay, straight, bi-curious, black, Chinese, Mexican cross Indian.

I'm shocked that people think "semi gay's" get ratty, meet in back alleys and have a seedy shag !
They'd likely get in touch on a social app, book a hotel, pop a bottle of cava....and have a nice time. It's 2016 !

<mod snip>

Not all of us! &#55357;&#56878; I don't think he is gay or that it has any bearing on the case.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

<mod snip>

all I am saying, is that him being gay could well be relevant. Obviously there is nothing wrong with being gay.
I have no faith in Suffolk Police since their *advertiser censored* up of the Vicky Hall investigation in Felixstowe. You can bet they won't cover all angles.

Interesting post by Uncle Tony on a post about police activities (or lack thereof):

<modsnip>

Question: Is TW a admin/family on the Find Corrie Facebook page?

If so a very interesting reply to CLS a few minutes ago.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member