UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't invent the term "primary crime scene" so I imagine it was invented because "bodies get moved" !

But here we are talking about a "possible random assault leading to manslaughter" verse what ? A drunk guy asking a sober guy for a lift ....which results in possible murder and the possible disposing of a body".

But... I'll give you a "text book" quote.....seems they write these things in "text books" these days !

we understand that there may be two or more crime scenes in addition to the location where the body is found. These additional crime scenes may include:

- Where the body was moved from,

- Where the actual assault leading to death took place,

- Where any physical or trace evidence connected with the crime is discovered (this may include parts of the body),

- A vehicle used to transport the body to and where it is eventually found.

Edit.... does anyone know if SOCO where called to the alleyway / loading zone, out of interest. It's doubtful in a Missing Persons enquiry, just wondered.

Edit.... does anyone know if SOCO where called to the alleyway / loading zone, out of interest. It's doubtful in a Missing Persons enquiry, just wondered.

I did read that the area was 'forensically searched' but as far as I know it wasn't treated as a crime scene as such. If it had been, I'm sure the press would have had a field day taking pictures of the taped off area and I don't recall seeing anything like that.

Bizarrely.... only half of sex offenders actually move the body (in murder and sexual assault cases).

And when a body is moved, the motivation is so that "there is no connection between the victim and the attacker".

If we follow that line, and IF (big if) he was attacked/assaulted and moved it is "highly likely" that Corrie could have known or being acquainted to an attacker.

That's the stats for ya.

I did read that the area was 'forensically searched' but as far as I know it wasn't treated as a crime scene as such. If it had been, I'm sure the press would have had a field day taking pictures of the taped off area and I don't recall seeing anything like that.
I have to believe that have searched that area closely for clues. After all this time accident doesn't seem likely to me ( not impossible of course) but it's unlikely that he would not have been found by now ( not impossible I know).

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

On stat's again.... just out of curiosity.

AWOL. The probability is 1.5% however, that is from "the whole of the U.K. Armed Forces".
The probability within the RAF is "much much lower". Infact, out of the three services, the RAF is by far the lowest.
When they do go absent, they are the absent the longest. No idea why. It's just the numbers.

A crime committed, wherein the body is moved....
......then you have to go with "the victim being antiquated to the attacker".
The reason given for that, is to create a "dis-association".

I have seen on the FB group that his car was parked on Waitrose carpark but I don't know if that's fact or not.

Didn't think you could leave cars in the waitrose car park overnight? Could they have meant the Halfords one next door?

I explained earlier in the thread that that is just digital noise/compression artifacts on the vimeo upload because it is low bit-rate. Technically called macroblocking.

Look along that same side top to bottom in the grey/black areas and you can see the same macroblocking/compression artifacts all over the place. It shows as "moving blocks". You notice it more in that area because it is bright/white.

At least this is what I think that is.

I have watched this video on Vimeo and on other sites on a large screen to make absolutely sure. It is not Corries reflection as there is movement there way before Corrie comes into shot, similarly continued movement when Corrie is well passed the spot. The man standing in the doorway has short dark hair, he looks at Corrie as he passes and ducks back in again as Corrie turns to look back. I say this as somewhere I read a man claims to be in the video. Apart from the two bouncers seen on the initial CCTV, who were subsequently identified, interviewed and cleared, no one else is obvious in the two CCTV we have been shown. As far as digital noise is concerned, I have double checked on other well lit areas of the video and nothing compares IMHO

Hermes....

If you are interested, there are a number of papers on the subject.

One reason established about "removing a body", other than "dis-association" is the "prevention of detection". Now have a think about that !

If (and that BIG IF again) Corrie was injured or worst in Short Brackland, then the detection of his body would have been at 4.00am (the bin lorry). Maybe 4.30am (the three dudes).
As it turns out, the detention process has taken a month thus far. Maybe it will take longer.

Oddly, offenders who "travel" to an area to commit a crime (of such level), do not "move the body". It appears only local attackers decide to move a body.

If the area was searched and there is no body, then the likelihood of an attacker (IF we are saying it was that) is more likely to come from that area (or have a connection to it) than to have travelled to it.

I have watched this video on Vimeo and on other sites on a large screen to make absolutely sure. It is not Corries reflection as there is movement there way before Corrie comes into shot, similarly continued movement when Corrie is well passed the spot. The man standing in the doorway has short dark hair, he looks at Corrie as he passes and ducks back in again as Corrie turns to look back. I say this as somewhere I read a man claims to be in the video. Apart from the two bouncers seen on the initial CCTV, who were subsequently identified, interviewed and cleared, no one else is obvious in the two CCTV we have been shown. As far as digital noise is concerned, I have double checked on other well lit areas of the video and nothing compares IMHO

Could you circle or arrow the exact area so I'm looking at the right spot? I will look at it but *if* a person is really in this footage then why have the Police/family not even mentioned it?

Could you circle or arrow the exact area so I'm looking at the right spot? I will look at it but *if* a person is really in this footage then why have the Police/family not even mentioned it?
I posted a screenshot of the spot in a previous post

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I can see a moving shadow on the corner but I can't distinguish dark hair or looking at Corrie and ducking back in. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place...

I can see a moving shadow on the corner but I can't distinguish dark hair or looking at Corrie and ducking back in. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place...

That was my feeling too. I'm going to download it and see if I can do any magical CSI-style 'ENHANCE!' using editing software...

That was my feeling too. I'm going to download it and see if I can do any magical CSI-style 'ENHANCE!' using editing software...

To be honest, it looks like Corrie is walking up close to the wall so you can only see his shadow and goes into the street on the corner before stopping. Where was he sleeping in relation to where he is in that footage?

I can only see Corrie, he's jogging in then goes to the left out of view then back out...can't see anything or anyone else at all???

He looks so cold, bless him :-( I don't know about anybody else but if I'm drunk and only have a short sleep I wake up feeling less compos mentis than I did before I went to sleep. I really hope he is found soon, one way or another, this must be killing his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59