UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was taken at 3.26 (just enough time to move from the horseshoe area yards - to the shops in front. (A minute or so). No one else seems to be around then, and these people haven't been located, as far as I know.

I searched a hookup website (fabguys) for BSE and on the day Corrie went missing there was a black guy looking to meet with another guy to swap trousers and underwear. Apparently this was his 'kink'. I thought it was weird so it stuck in my memory. When i saw the image you refer to, it was my first thought that the guy in front (Corrie? ) was wearing trousers too big for him and holding them up.

Wouldn't that mean Corries trousers would be too small for the other guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was taken at 3.26 (just enough time to move from the horseshoe area yards - to the shops in front. (A minute or so). No one else seems to be around then, and these people haven't been located, as far as I know.

Glad to see you are still here missmarples. :)

A black guy was also seen with Luke Durbin, who went missing under similar circumstances.... made me suspicious.

Yes, and a mobile phone the same model as Corrie's (and scratched) came up for sale around the time Corrie went missing, at Woodbridge. The advert disappeared a few days ago. Probably just a coincidence... wondered if someone found it (bin man etc?) and thought he'd make a few bob after removing the sim card. The guy claimed he wanted it sold quickly as he was moving. Might be nothing at all, but I did wonder, as did someone else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• $_86 (2).JPG
    $_86 (2).JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 249
  • $_86 (1).JPG
    $_86 (1).JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 259
Wouldn't that mean Corries trousers would be too small for the other guy?

Too small or quite tight, but the trousers Corrie had on didn't appear to be very tight in the cctv, which could be considered unusual, since the trend for young guys is skinny fit trousers.

I was wondering..was this tip off mentioned before /after the gofund /reward from grandparents were mentioned?

Yes, and a mobile phone the same model as Corrie's (and scratched) came up for sale around the time Corrie went missing, at Woodbridge. The advert disappeared a few days ago. Probably just a coincidence... wondered if someone found it (bin man etc?) and thought he'd make a few bob after removing the sim card. The guy claimed he wanted it sold quickly as he was moving. Might be nothing at all, but I did wonder, as did someone else.
attachment.php
attachment.php
This is weird. Has this tip been called in do you know?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php

Was it advertised with anything, like box, charger or whatever? Only curious you understand.

I was wondering..was this tip off mentioned before /after the gofund /reward from grandparents were mentioned?

After they opened the phone lines manned by the family I believe, which is after the reward was offered.

Am I right in saying Nicola mentioned it was by a woman?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Wasn't this in the Woodbridge area? The place someone thinks they may have seen Luke Durbin in a car with another man.

It would explain why Corrie entered the horseshoe looking a bit furtive (almost like he had second thoughts)?

Would you not drive off? If there's no witnesses and no obvious cctv you could perhaps blag if it came back on you that you thought it was an animal (as we discussed earlier) you couldn't prove the driver wouldn't have necessarily seen him based on clothes even though it would be a good argument. If he said he didn't see him then what can you do? Isn't that better than being potentially caught without a licence or drunk and a body in your car?
Difficult to say having never driven drunk but know people who have had minor accidents (car in ditch on a bend) no one hurt and they just call someone to pick them up (friend or relative) and get vehicle the next day. Have known many farmers leg it across ploughed fields too, to escape police but haver never personally known a hit and run driver where there has been injury or death. I think it is rare. In the scenario Andy King mentions he would be presumably walking to Camp or BM.

No, just the mobile. Right type of mobile and nearby, right time scale... maybe a bin man picked it up at the horseshoe, hence the signal at Barton Mills. Then took the sim out and thought he'd make some money (not realising its significance). He wanted a quick sale. Only a suggestion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member