UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Facebook page is OFF LIMITS.

If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook.

Continued disregard for the rules will result in loss of posting privileges.

:tyou:

The more I read the less I understand.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I went back and read all i could find on the movement of the cell phone, garbage truck and the bin. The best I can find is, the phone last pinged in BSE "around" 4am. So i guess that could mean give or take several minutes. Then it pings in BM "around" 4:30 am. Does anyone have more precise times? Given about 30 minutes to travel, I suppose, the phone was travelling at 25 mph. Seems terribly slow for a truck. You would think the driver, as well as his own pda pings could verify if this timing is correct. Biffa has news stories it gives its driver's pda's to track time, weight, customer info, etc. So there has to be some info. He should know when and where his last pickup, and of course his route, approximate speed, and then when he arrives at his depot. I doubt he drove under 30 mph, so something needs to be explained. A bike might travel the route in this time. The truck could have if the "around times" are off about 10-15 mins. But this driver only explains the phone movements. It does nothing to explain where C was at the time. I notice there are at least 5 bins in the HS. Are they all Biffa? Are they all the same type? Nobody even knows C is gone until Monday. What about all the other trucks coming and going over the weekend, and on Monday. If he is dead in a bin, he might not be noticed in just a few days. Then there are the cars parked in the HS, by employees or perhaps residents.
I also think the cops need to really take a look again, if he could have walked out, or maybe never fully entered the HS. I am not convinced their cctv angles catch everything, but since we cannot see them, we can only take their word. I also think it is possible, someone gave him a lift for just a few miles, and he got out accidentally leaving his phone in a car heading towards Mindenhall. He might have decided to walk like he had said, and took off across the pastures and farmland. It was a 3/4 moon and he is still a bit drunk. It reminds me of all the young men found in water after walking away from a night of drinking.

MIS will be registered with the Information Commissioners Office and will be working within the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, I really couldn't give a toss who MIS are registered with and I hope their technologies bring this case forward along with a lot of others for missing persons in the future. There are far too many using modern technology to commit serious crime while GCHQ, NSA and others get hit so hard with all the restrictions and limitations. Stuff all this fannying about, time to lift these restrictions and allow these organisations to stay ahead of the game. FFS, it is organisations like these that keep us safe and secure and it is beggars belief why anyone in their right mind would object. Blind Eye to the Telescope and get on with the job!

I went back and read all i could find on the movement of the cell phone, garbage truck and the bin. The best I can find is, the phone last pinged in BSE "around" 4am. So i guess that could mean give or take several minutes. Then it pings in BM "around" 4:30 am. Does anyone have more precise times?

Midsummers day* & Pilgrim's Prayer* seem to have done the most on tracking this - did you check their posts in previous 2 threads? They seem to have put hours into this.
Hopefully they will return.
( * caveat- appreciate other people put time into this aspect too. )

This is what I am alluding too. C may have known him. Remember where the homeless man was supposedly? So what would he have been observing until 3a.m? We can't go back and check the reports cos they're not available anymore. I just think it's not impossible that surveillance was happening that night.
can anyone who can remember let us know where the homeless man actually was please?

No, not the only one at all, I posted a similar concern upthread but I thought I was a lone voice.

I hope that this is not the case, in fact I can't believe they could be allowed to have access to that kind of information

this is all up for debate - for terrorist activities you lose all right to human rights protection in regards to privacy - for potential murder it should be exactly the same - i do not worry if anyone checks my phone texts using a computer to key word track - if you are not doing anything wrong then what is the objection?

i do fully accept all the arguements against this however - some people in society believe they are so important, that security forces really care what they are talking about - i am being sarcastic as its a strong viewpoing i admit! i want us all microchipped at birth.

i hope they do use whatever technology or laws that they can to find that person i believe is a is a killer - corries rights have probably been violoated so why be concerned about the possible perpetrator of that crime?

That's a point we haven't been able to tie down fully, my view has been that they have access because they either have the passwords or the apps were left open on his laptop in his room.

I don't log out websites on my computer, anyone who has my computer has access to any websites that don't require you to log back in each time you open them. So not my bank account but my facebook and WS accounts.

You're right about the terms of use, I am careful not to accept anything that allows access to stuff on my computer but I don't know what I've agreed to with my phone contract
my phone and computers are very tight on security - however my daughter and i both have ways we can access each other data texts sign ins etc - in the event of an emergency - it is based on trust - if i spy on her i might be disowened as her daughter lol.

as an afterthought - i might find all my computers and phones smashed into a million bits if i spy on her in a non emergency. thats enough to deter me ( or her haha)

I went back and read all i could find on the movement of the cell phone, garbage truck and the bin. The best I can find is, the phone last pinged in BSE "around" 4am. So i guess that could mean give or take several minutes. Then it pings in BM "around" 4:30 am. Does anyone have more precise times? Given about 30 minutes to travel, I suppose, the phone was travelling at 25 mph. Seems terribly slow for a truck. You would think the driver, as well as his own pda pings could verify if this timing is correct. Biffa has news stories it gives its driver's pda's to track time, weight, customer info, etc. So there has to be some info. He should know when and where his last pickup, and of course his route, approximate speed, and then when he arrives at his depot. I doubt he drove under 30 mph, so something needs to be explained. A bike might travel the route in this time. The truck could have if the "around times" are off about 10-15 mins. But this driver only explains the phone movements. It does nothing to explain where C was at the time. I notice there are at least 5 bins in the HS. Are they all Biffa? Are they all the same type? Nobody even knows C is gone until Monday. What about all the other trucks coming and going over the weekend, and on Monday. If he is dead in a bin, he might not be noticed in just a few days. Then there are the cars parked in the HS, by employees or perhaps residents.
I also think the cops need to really take a look again, if he could have walked out, or maybe never fully entered the HS. I am not convinced their cctv angles catch everything, but since we cannot see them, we can only take their word. I also think it is possible, someone gave him a lift for just a few miles, and he got out accidentally leaving his phone in a car heading towards Mindenhall. He might have decided to walk like he had said, and took off across the pastures and farmland. It was a 3/4 moon and he is still a bit drunk. It reminds me of all the young men found in water after walking away from a night of drinking.

speed = distance / time

If we have the distance and the times how can we have the speed going by mast pings? I.E. if you travelled at 100MPH at stages and made a stop along the route?

It all changes by the minute so I would take this like a pinch of salt IMO

*sigh* My hands are hurting already from sitting on them....

Great info c4 but alas, not allowed. I would do a quick edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444