UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 week scan. Then 20 week scan for the sex of the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless it was private scan would you normally get a picture of the 12 week scan?
I thought that was the 20 week + scan you get a picture...imo.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

If you read the news report and watch the forces video she states that the raf lads contacted her.
I would presume they told her, she did say she was contacted on the monday.

But just because the RAF friends said he was missing she wouldn't necessarily know that he hadn't gone off somewhere, if she changed her holiday flights to come home early that does suggest some degree of urgency. I wonder if all of her family came home then or just her, it could be seen as quite an extreme reaction for an admittedly casual/only recently more serious relationship. Maybe there is even more that we haven't been told

JMO

I'd guess they would have actually contacted his girlfriend first before his mum.

Only my guess but wouldn't they try and contact anyone they could think of on the Monday. The official RAF contact for a single person is likely to be their parents, the friends would possibly ring round all the other contacts they could think of.

What we don't know of course is how many other girls were contacted .

Unless it was private scan would you normally get a picture of the 12 week scan?

My experience is slightly out of date but with my children you could get a scan picture at every scan, I don't know anyone who didn't get one at the 12 week scan and then again at the 20 week (for a small fee)

Yes 100%, nothing better than fresh; reactionary data.
IF this is still being looked at as a potential abduction then the options for "chatter" tracking will be significant.
I do wonder if the nature of the release is designed to appeal to specific religious ideals (and not the obvious).

You think? That's something I would not have thought of. V. Good point.

One question.

In light of this recent news, did Corrie own the dog or did April own the dog ?

Or rather, did the dog stay with April "most of the time" and was with Corrie merely due to the fact April was on a family holiday ?

From the Norfolk NHS site (article said she was from Norfolk, I think?)

"When you have your scan a photograph of your baby is available to you at a charge of £4 – please bring change to pay for this as we operate a token system through a machine that does not give change."

So I guess you can get a photo whenever you want, as long as you're happy to pay :)

ETA: I'm in a different region, but got photos at both scans for my kids.

I have 7, 12, 16, 20 and 34 week scan picture 🙈

From the Norfolk NHS site (article said she was from Norfolk, I think?)

"When you have your scan a photograph of your baby is available to you at a charge of £4 – please bring change to pay for this as we operate a token system through a machine that does not give change."

So I guess you can get a photo whenever you want, as long as you're happy to pay :)

ETA: I'm in a different region, but got photos at both scans for my kids.
I'm in Norfolk and can confirm the £4 charge

Dcflag my daughterin law as 12 and 20 and also 34 scan pic baby is 12 weeks old cost her every time and 20 week offered her a disc at an extra cost lol

Was this girlfriend of 5 months even known to Nicola when Corrie disappeared? Seems odd that this girlfriend was not making appeals right from the start and the pictures put out showed him with his ex. Maybe the 5 months counts back from now rather than September?

Good point

Just throwing it out there, but could this still be linked to terrorism in that he's being held somewhere to be used/paraded for something at later date?

The scan looks strange to me. Mine had my name, hospital and other numbers on it. Maybe it's just the different hospital area. Can anyone else confirm that their scan looked like the one the gf is showing?

I wouldn't blame them either but I'm not quite comfortable with the lying that would entail.

I'm not family bashing but as a general point if you have a huge public wave of support I think you owe it to them to be truthful and by that I don't mean tell the whole truth but only tell the truth

JMO

I don't think anyone "lied" - they were more than likely honoring April's request to keep her out of the spotlight and give her time to decide how she wanted to handle the news - termination, adoption, single parenthood. She also hadn't had a chance to tell Corrie yet, maybe if he was AWOL, the prospect of being a father could keep him in hiding?

I really don't think anyone was intentionally misleading; more, keeping a young lady's decision private until she chose what she wanted to do. Can you imagine how the public would have hounded her all this time, and the pressure she would feel to have the baby for the public's sake - when the choice is hers alone? Jmo

The scan looks strange to me. Mine had my name, hospital and other numbers on it. Maybe it's just the different hospital area. Can anyone else confirm that their scan looked like the one the gf is showing?

My private scans did

I have said from day one that i think he left the HS area, whether alive or not, without being seen on CCTV. This also makes me question that if that is possible them another person couldve entered and/or left the area also without being seen. This makes me think that someone involved is not one of the unidentified people.
Could any of the unidentified people be the same person (meaning, the same person seen twice going in different direction perhaps once with a bag ir whatever and then without. Or perhaps live nearby and have changed clothing)

I also still question about C's car. Has it been made clear if his car was definately in the same place all night and right until it was collected by N or whoever. The car by then wouldve been ticketed surely. I wonder if his own car couldve been used.

I also feel the phone and the bin lorry were not together and feel the phone was in another vehicle, even perhaps on a different road.

I do not think that if C was alive and had his phone on him, that he would not have not used his phone IYSWIM. C was either with his phone and not concious or seperated from his phone.

I still have so many possibilities going on. My second thought was I am sure there would be some sort of forensic linking C to the HS area, perhaps on a railing or door handle or even inside one of the buildings that have not yet been searched.

I do believe the LE know more than we do. Yes they have to do things in a set way but if they felt there was a murder or misadventure they would by now be pushing it more in the media with definate.

Looks like all personal info been removed, makes sense, it'd have full name, date of scan, hospital name,her hospital number, gestation etc. she won't want that info public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brooks78