UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hazard a guess at today's revelation being linked to, or the, "betrayal" that Nicola spoke about with regards to the police.

April has stated that she was speaking to the police at an early stage.

What if Corrie knew about the pregnancy and there are texts / messages to back this up. These may have been kept from Nicola, at first. Police have thought AWOL / possible suicide from Day 1.

Don't get why she's even come forward at all...Nobody knew about her (us public) so we would've all been none the wiser about the pregnancy if she kept schtum

I feel very strange about all of this. Like I've lost interest/given up, I don't want to say that I "don't care" anymore as that isn't what I mean but we have all invested thoughts into this, donated money, helped share things on SM, had our profile pictures as find Corrie, worried for him and the family!

I have told all my Patients about this young carefree lad who was innocently on a night out and disappeared so they could then spread awareness etc I know I never knew him but you get a sense of the person via details fed to us and I feel they have been incorrect and an untrue picture built. (I'm not saying he isn't a good person definitely not but I'm referring to the way we've been told things and now finding out the opposite)

I feel totally different about it all and have lost interest as I feel what is the point when we aren't being told the truth. I realise we can't know everything because of the investigation etc but I would like the information that is given to us to be at least be correct and true!!

Why pictures of his ex and Corrie used when he had a new gf? Are they just saying she is his gf so it doesn't look like he got a random girl pregnant after a few dates? She is saying they were together 5 months then why has there been no mention of a gf I think this is a big thing! Now the lads contacted her to check if he was her? If it wasn't serious how did they have her number? But then again if it was serious why didn't they know she was in America? <modsnip> I could go on .... it just feels uncomfortable now.

We feel we all known Corrie and the family, being there for them via support, raising £50,000 to help them. When perhaps we have been lied to? I'm being honest it doesn't feel great!

A young lad is missing, a mother has lost her son and a baby is going to be born, perhaps without the Father being around and this is all very tragic but if you are going to ask the public to help and be there to support and donate then you need to be honest with them!!

I feel bad even typing this but I just wonder am I the only one feeling like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About an hour ago I felt the exact same way. Still do. Can't believe I've just said that though.

Actually I am very happy for Nicola. I have always thought Corrie attempted to walk back to base or got a lift partway and has simply met with a fateful accident (not uncommon in young men, early hours, too much alcohol, wandering etc. etc.)

I think this news is somewhat 'uncomfortable' in the way it's been presented, but I fear Nicola's son is deceased and this new life will bring her hope of some kind. x

I feel the same too at least if there is a unhappy ending to Corrie's disappearance hopefully the family can play a active part in the baby's life, he(Corrie) won't be replaced but, a reason to carry on jmo. Poor Nicola her head must be all over the place.

Blimey...That's a shocker, certainly wasn't expecting that one! That's really swayed my opinion of the whole thing now! I was dead set on accident with a hook up gone wrong as a close second...Now I'm thinking last minute AWOL.
I'very been of similar thoughts to you...still not convinced of AWOL. Certainly makes sense that this has been kept quiet to protect the young lady and her baby until things were certain. Such a troubling and confusing case...

I would hazard a guess at today's revelation being linked to, or the, "betrayal" that Nicola spoke about with regards to the police.

April has stated that she was speaking to the police at an early stage.

What if Corrie knew about the pregnancy and there are texts / messages to back this up. These may have been kept from Nicola, at first. Police have thought AWOL / possible suicide from Day 1.

Very good point

I feel very strange about all of this. Like I've lost interest/given up, I don't want to say that I "don't care" anymore as that isn't what I mean but we have all invested thoughts into this, donated money, helped share things on SM, had our profile pictures as find Corrie, worried for him and the family!

I have told all my Patients about this young carefree lad who was innocently on a night out and disappeared so they could then spread awareness etc I know I never knew him but you get a sense of the person via details fed to us and I feel they have been incorrect and an untrue picture built. (I'm not saying he isn't a good person definitely not but I'm referring to the way we've been told things and now finding out the opposite)

I feel totally different about it all and have lost interest as I feel what is the point when we aren't being told the truth. I realise we can't know everything because of the investigation etc but I would like the information that is given to us to be at least be correct and true!!

Why pictures of his ex and Corrie used when he had a new gf? Are they just saying she is his gf so it doesn't look like he got a random girl pregnant after a few dates? She is saying they were together 5 months then why has there been no mention of a gf I think this is a big thing! Now the lads contacted her to check if he was her? If it wasn't serious how did they have her number? But then again if it was serious why didn't they know she was in America? <modsnip> I could go on .... it just feels uncomfortable now.

We feel we all known Corrie and the family, being there for them via support, raising £50,000 to help them. When perhaps we have been lied to? I'm being honest it doesn't feel great!

A young lad is missing, a mother has lost her son and a baby is going to be born, perhaps without the Father being around and this is all very tragic but if you are going to ask the public to help and be there to support and donate then you need to be honest with them!!

I feel bad even typing this but I just wonder am I the only one feeling like this?

I kind of feel the same. I don't feel as strongly, but I do feel that I've invested emotionally at least. The video last night irritated me a little because the area is so big that it really changed how I understood Corrie's apparent vanishing act.

And this news changes things again. I completely understand details being left out - indeed, I expect it - but it irritates me that I've been lied to in order to get me to invest emotionally.

That said, I still feel sorry for those involved and I still want Corrie to be alive.

Don't get why she's even come forward at all...Nobody knew about her (us public) so we would've all been none the wiser about the pregnancy if she kept schtum

Pre empt locals in her area from going to the press, the speculation when the baby's born? Nicolas family is a watched one in public now. It wouldn't have stayed a secret

Sadly these days there will always be someone who might try and profit from the situation. Someone who knows her could have sold her story to the press, IMO it's the lessor of two evils, I hope she's not being naive in thinking she'll be left alone now.

For over 3 months people have been begging the media to pay attention, this is now exactly the sort of detail they will salivate over. The story was about the 3rd or 4th headline on the radio earlier.

You know what they say....be careful what you wish for

Pre empt locals in her area from going to the press, the speculation when the baby's born? Nicolas family is a watched one in public now. It wouldn't have stayed a secret

Hmm true. There's a reason for the timing of this reveal...I haven't decided what though!

I'll tell you where I sit with this right now.
After months of misinformation, if it has been intentional or non intentional, I have finally lost the will. I wanted nothing more than to find this guy SAFE, possibility even managing to help in some wee way to get a result for him and the family but today just beggars belief.
I don't buy the whole "keeping it quiet for the "gfs" sake", <modsnip>
I've stuck up for Corries mad behaviour since day one, always seeing the normal side of his wild antics but I feel that we don't know the half of it anymore.

You will never solve or help a person on half truths covered in glitter.

As far as the rest of it goes, pings, data.... sure, half the time it gets corrected and bent from the truth.

I would have imagined more truths should have been told before collecting over £50,000 off the general public.

Thanks Annie. She has one on both hands so perhaps more fashion?
Wouldn't know but alot of ladies do this to ward off unwanted attention in pubs clubs etc.
Could be fashion or it could indeed be a serious relationship towards the point of Corrie going missing.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I watched it yesterday and I was not surprised at the cctv black Hole up SB but I think he went past cornhill at 0321 ( see unidentified stills) and the cctv timings are not accurate. One is council and the cornhill ones are private cameras. The times need checking urgently IMO.

According to the findcorrie website all unidentified people have been ruled out being C by use of body analysis.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11...le-still-to-be-identified-in-the-cctv-images/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member