UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. From website " does c have a gf" answer "no, c is happily single".
Answer now? "Yes, and she is having his baby". That's why we are doubting thomases imo.

Well, most of us informed are aware completely of the website quote and the above you have written.

<modsnip>

There's another way of looking at this but I cant be bothered to go into detail except to say that saying he is single is and was a good idea which then keeps the hounds on the web at bay except all and sundry decided he was gay instead ffs. Rather than say his GF is actually PG then all and sundry descending on the GF whilst she is in her early months would create a massive big farce and stress her out too, they have protected her in the interim. She is also based at honington so is in the RAF - think about that for a minute.

Nicola is <modsnip> shes going through hell and even more so today too plus other things we may not know of. She needs people supporting her, <modsnip>

she is the victim here along with the GF, the unborn baby and the family too.

You and me and everyone else are not entitled to anything from her, she is even entitled to protect certain things from the web hounds, trolls and bad wishers too!

I feel bad even typing this but I just wonder am I the only one feeling like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, me too. I know Nicola is as honest as the day is long, so am desperately trying to figure out how this "happily single" could have come about. Perhaps C and family didn't consider it a relationship at all, maybe that's why. But did I read that the gf had met the family prior to Corrie's disappearance? Perhaps during C's birthday celebrations the week before? Doesn't make sense they wouldn't acknowledge her existence. Why not answer the gf question in the FAQ with the Americanism "he was dating". You've covered everything that way. Happily single. Beyond happy. Ugh. Don't know what to make of today's news. Is it even real?!

In that article there's a picture of them together with no photo credit so not from facebook, did she give it to them I wonder, IMO Corrie doesn't look very happy

JMO
I've seen a couple of pictures where he looks like that.
I don't know what to make of it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

In that article there's a picture of them together with no photo credit so not from facebook, did she give it to them I wonder, IMO Corrie doesn't look very happy

Again, that struck me as soon as I saw it but I didn't like to say anything. I guess if April is carrying Corrie's baby we must regard her as a victim in the same way the family are.

I'm conscious there are a lot of ideas being thrown around here and we don't have GreaterThan keeping an eye on us. I'd hate for us to push the boundaries too far and find the discussion closed and bums smacked.

Probably an additional reason to theaim reason.

Just to answer another Q, yes BM would be on a direct route to this area (A1101, A11, A134) although I would expect C to take the A134 directly from Honington. Wonder if the A134 crosses in to the mast of BM....

The reason for the regular visits ???

I'll tell you where I sit with this right now.
After months of misinformation, if it has been intentional or non intentional, I have finally lost the will. I wanted nothing more than to find this guy SAFE, possibility even managing to help in some wee way to get a result for him and the family but today just beggars belief.
I don't buy the whole "keeping it quiet for the "gfs" sake", <modsnip>

I've stuck up for Corries mad behaviour since day one, always seeing the normal side of his wild antics but I feel that we don't know the half of it anymore.

You will never solve or help a person on half truths covered in glitter.

As far as the rest of it goes, pings, data.... sure, half the time it gets corrected and bent from the truth.

I would have imagined more truths should have been told before collecting over £50,000 off the general public.

This is pretty much my feelings too. The girl didn't appear overly upset in the interview considering the love of her life and father of her unborn child is missing, Nicola looked as uncomfortable as humanly possible. And did anyone else notice she referred to C in the past tense....He was the nicest guy I'd ever met etc.

I've seen a couple of pictures where he looks like that.
I don't know what to make of it.

Again, that struck me as soon as I saw it but I didn't like to say anything. I guess if April is carrying Corrie's baby we must regard her as a victim in the same way the family are.

I'm conscious there are a lot of ideas being thrown around here and we don't have GreaterThan keeping an eye on us. I'd hate for us to push the boundaries too far and find the discussion closed and bums smacked.

You are quite right Melmoth, we should perhaps assume he just doesn't like to have his photo taken in a posed fashion if there are other similar photos

Can you reference her being based at Honington? Weird that he would meet her on a dating app if that is the case.

Well, most of us informed are aware completely of the website quote and the above you have written.

<modsnip>

There's another way of looking at this but I cant be bothered to go into detail except to say that saying he is single is and was a good idea which then keeps the hounds on the web at bay except all and sundry decided he was gay instead ffs. Rather than say his GF is actually PG then all and sundry descending on the GF whilst she is in her early months would create a massive big farce and stress her out too, they have protected her in the interim. She is also based at honington so is in the RAF - think about that for a minute.

Nicola is <modsnip> shes going through hell and even more so today too plus other things we may not know of. She needs people supporting her, <modsnip>

<modsnip> she is the victim here along with the GF, the unborn baby and the family too.

You and me and everyone else are not entitled to anything from her, she is even entitled to protect certain things from the web hounds, trolls and bad wishers too!

What are the chances he left the country??

Those scans are usually done after 20 week point so more than 19 + I would say.
But it's different at every hospital.

You can have a scan at any point in a pregnancy for various reasons I had 7, 9, 12, 20 weeks then every 2 weeks til delivery.. The girl is also only 21 so any slip ups on the interview are probably down to her young age, current predicament and nervous in front of the cameras

I don't understand why they would cover that up? Like, that young girl came out as Corries girlfriend at the start and was bombarded for it, Nicola had came out and said that Corrie was def 100% single and very happy single.

And there you have a classic example agin of why we're on Thread three million.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the pregnancy was announced in the early days it would have placed this poor woman under the spotlight which could cause a huge amount of stress. Her health and the babies health were far far more important than the baying mob knowing every precise detail imo. <modsnip>

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

You know I'm going to bite!
The anomaly is the 0425 leaving BSE mast, the BSE mast radius would stretch further than 1 minute, or even 4.5 minutes drive from HS.
I agree. LE say 0430 at BM then less the 26/28 mins = 0402 at BSE. Maybe put both on the timeline as the pings only "loosely correlate" to bin lorry movements so maybe they match up with lorry only at one mast or the other?.

Missunderstood well if he happens to have left the country then comes back very soon with the I was so scared of the news I'm going to be a daddy we have to understand the reason for AWOL seen as April as now come forward

He was listed as single on his fb page Andddd.... he still has his dating apps so was Corrie being naughty? Who knows.

This is beginning to smack of running away from responsibilities and/or meeting someone else and disregarding the past.
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Nicola <modsnip> shes going through hell and even more so today too plus other things we may not know of. She needs people supporting her, <modsnip>

<modsnip> she is the victim here along with the GF, the unborn baby and the family too.

Where does it say she's in the RAF, I'd think MSM would be mentioning that if it were the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking