UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barton Mills EE directional mast information.
Apparently the mast picked up the phone signal 100-300metres to UPTO 3 KILOMETRES away from BM? Is this correct? If so, we're looking at these entry points for the PHONE ONLY.

f3f047acd3151334087f866335725b81.jpg

d56390cb297d3682987bc26086e4a845.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SUPER helpful :) <3!

I have been rethinking the he crawled in a bin idea. Although googling it looks like it's been a problem in recent years among drunk kids and homeless, I am not sure it was cold enough for a man like C to even think about. I do have a suggestion. Perhaps the garbage companies should print in big white letters the day and time of pickup. That way if drunks are looking for a "bed" they pick one not scheduled to be picked up that day. I am serious about that. I am still thinking he walked back to base and took a short cut through the fields, and had a fatal accident. Let me ask the locals..would it have been reasonable for him think, he could get a bus back to BSE from RAF Honington in the morning? Maybe he thought he could and was trying to get back to rescue his dog from the bathroom, take a decent nap, then catch a bus back to fetch his car.

I have been rethinking the he crawled in a bin idea. Although googling it looks like it's been a problem in recent years among drunk kids and homeless, I am not sure it was cold enough for a man like C to even think about. I do have a suggestion. Perhaps the garbage companies should print in big white letters the day and time of pickup. That way if drunks are looking for a "bed" they pick one not scheduled to be picked up that day. I am serious about that. I am still thinking he walked back to base and took a short cut through the fields, and had a fatal accident. Let me ask the locals..would it have been reasonable for him think, he could get a bus back to BSE from RAF Honington in the morning? Maybe he thought he could and was trying to get back to rescue his dog from the bathroom, take a decent nap, then catch a bus back.

I don't think he tried to sleep in the bin, he had already slept, but it is still an open idea in my head as we don't know how he and/or his phone got to BM.

I think companies could put big letters on their bins, but they would probably only do that for legal purposes in case someone did get in the bin and get treated as rubbish thereafter, but what if they change the day due to unforeseen circumstances? Happens a lot. That means that they'd be even more open to legal action if they collected on a different day, so If I owned a bin company, i'd leave it as is, and take my duty of care as far as having a lock on the bin, that is up to the service user to lock. That way, not much can come back on me ;)

When I was at Honington, it would never have occured to me to walk back from B.S.E but I wasn't a Rock Ape (and maybe a bit lazy)! I wouldn't have climbed into a bin either!

So it is a Sainburys there, where the bin lorry went after BSE? Where is the Waitrose that I've seen a few posters referring to recently? I know there's one in BSE but I keep seeing Waitrose mentioned in respect of the bin lorry and I thought all along it was a Sainsburys.

She definitely talks of a Waitrose as being the next stop in the This Morning interview and goes into quite a lot of detail about it.

When I was at Honington, it would never have occured to me to walk back from B.S.E but I wasn't a Rock Ape (and maybe a bit lazy)! I wouldn't have climbed into a bin either!

Did they have bus service from the base and BSE on Saturday?

She definitely talks of a Waitrose as being the next stop in the This Morning interview and goes into quite a lot of detail about it.
There is not a Waitrose at Mildenhall, just a slip of the tongue, probably becuase Corrie parked in a road next to Waitrose B.S.E

It's hard as a lot of info differs, but then again, I can't imagine how messed up her head is. To find out a girl who you son has been seeing for a short while, and wasn't quite serious with yet, is pregnant, would be enough for you to mix up your words, but on top of that, him being missing, maybe kidnapped or killed or had an accident must really mash her head up.

I got frustrated the other day with all the mis matching "facts", but I thought about it last night and I bet Nicola is hardly sleeping :(

I'll have a look back at the This Morning interview, and will see if I can figure this bit out, Thank You for pointing me in the right direction, I'm sure the video will be out there somewhere xxxx

Underlining the experiment of one, I did walk back to camp under similar circumstances. And across fields.

Although, still think this is unlikely as it still doesn't explain why he was not seen leaving the Horseshoe. And looking at a map, one would walk straight up the A134?

Does anyone know of the other side of the HS area is being searched today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they have a bus. More likely that one of his colleagues would no doubt have taken him back to town to pick up his car. It's only a 15/20 minute drive.

I'm now eagerly awaiting the confirmation about the phone. It has been found in the correct area, bang slap in the correct area in fact. BUT i'm now wondering, if it is C's phone, what condition is it in? The amount of rainfall we have had, since September, along with storms and gale force winds, makes me think that if it was on grass, it would certainly be covered by water, mud and leaves and probably no longer functional (I know the police use a good team who are awesome at being able to still make it work though).

If it has been found on a hard surface in okay condition, it will make me wonder if it has been dumped due to the pregnancy pressure by a perp. As surely someone would have found it by now if it had been there all along.

I'm just glad to have more info to work on now :) New thoughts in my head feel somewhat refreshing :)

I feel like, either through the phone or other police activity today, some progress may be made. Fingers crossed.x

Just watched the This Morning interview and there is no mention of any supermarket*, the discussion only goes as far as the Barton Mills roundabout.

(*unless I missed it)

You're right, the Microsoft version is newer and more common. So if his was Nokia branded and it's a Nokia that has been found there's a chance it's Corrie's. I hope so anyway.... I wonder where it was found.

If it is it puts the bin lorry into question straight away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few other phones have been found and there was no press interest in them...So I'm thinking this one could be Corrie's phone

A few other phones have been found and there was no press interest in them...So I'm thinking this one could be Corrie's phone

I'd imagine press interest has increased due the person finding it posting on SM rather than going to the police.

I have that feeling too. Although I think it is the manner that the lady who found it announced it that has created more press about it. It was there for all to see rather than he just ringing the police.

Not many people have Nokia Lumias in comparison to iPhones or samsung, so for one to be found in the ping radius is very hopeful *advertiser censored*

Good to see they're updating the website a bit quicker than they have been. It really is about time they were searching these buildings imo.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Searching them buildings will give us more answers. If we don't find him there then we can rule out some possibilities. That'd be quite the development in this case as we never been able to rule out anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member