UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone missed my earlier post, read Nicola's Q&A transcript here.

There is a question "*User asks about vehicles that go into the horseshoe*" and Nicola's answer suggests that the bin lorry is first ("The 4 are bin lorry at 4.20 then another 3").

This is just an FYI, as I don't think Q&A discussion is allowed on this thread.

Edit: Actually, it's maybe OK to discuss now that the video is linked on the findcorrie.co.uk website?

Thank you. I think it is an important point which is why I pushed it. It points to the phone being in the bin lorry for me. Either thrown in the bin lorry or in the bin. It also points to Corrie either not being in the area or in one of the buildings or yards otherwise the Bin lorry driver (and other witnesses) would have seen him especially wearing bright clothing.

So if Corrie enters the horseshoe area at 3.24 and someone leaves it 4 minutes later, then CCTV would rotate to follow 4 minute man and corrie could cross the road, is that correct?

So if Corrie enters the horseshoe area at 3.24 and someone leaves it 4 minutes later, then CCTV would rotate to follow 4 minute man and corrie could cross the road, is that correct?
I think 4 minute man was 4 minutes before Corrie (cctv image 03:21) I'm pretty sure it's been a mistake (that created much attention) since 4 minute man was first mentioned.

We are told that Corrie couldn't have walked out of BSE but we know he could have walked out of the Horseshoe and then got in a vehicle before the CCTV area. So why is the focus only on 4 vehicles that entered the Horseshoe. What is the state of play with other vehicles in the vicinity?

We are told that Corrie couldn't have walked out of BSE but we know he could have walked out of the Horseshoe and then got in a vehicle before the CCTV area. So why is the focus only on 4 vehicles that entered the Horseshoe. What is the state of play with other vehicles in the vicinity?

Well this is true now isn't it, we have no idea do we really. I was just thinking that Corrie crossing the road to get to the other bin area would need to coincide with someone else taking the CCTV away from focussing on the view we see when Corrie enters.

that's a good point as we are not sure exactly what area the horseshoe is, is it the entire area thet n walked in the video with out being seen on CCTV or is it smaller then that,

Thanks dc. I am aware of the website link stating 4 vehicles between 3-5 a.m. but that has morphed into no vehicles before C and the website does not state that at all. If N has stated this on an allowed source, then quote the source. Otherwise we cannot mention it.
Pretty sure there's no valid source

This is what frustrates me about the FB page. Someone trying to get some attention by reporting it on the page (rather than police directly) and then being economic with the facts. This is playing with the family's emotions as far as I am concerned.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
This is why we should only go by MSM, LE or family website - nothing else.

Pretty sure there's no valid source

Yes that's right so people who have quoted info about vehicles BC or AC from an invalid source should please note this. When and if it goes on website, we can quote it. Believe me this p*SSes me off that we can't use it as it is pretty important data but until the family put it on website we have to ignore it unfortunately. It may not even be correct.

Found phone has no link with case.

e8e9609a9fe5899ae6174d7d10e0f550.jpg

It wasn't actually a 'complete' phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry blue I cant load this to read it. What MSM is this?
Eta don't worry seen another link on another post now.

Not sure what your post is getting at. (not meaning to be rude). I just don't get it.

I am simply stating that if that area was empty of vehicles then that area was open up and clear to sight. It is obviously not possible to be obscured by a car if there are no cars there. So anyone going past should really have seen him.....but they didn't....

Meaning he was either behind a wall, in a building or in a bin.

I think midsummer was showing how difficult some vehicles are to actually see when it is dark. C could also have left immediately (03.21 cctv figure) or at 03.35 (cctv figure) or be behind a bin or your 3 options. Also the source for no vehicles BC is unauthorised.

Nicola stated the above. It was very specific info, no cars parked, no cars entered until the bin lorry. I am searching the threads for the ref. I think it was Sunday we were discussing this 8th from memory.
I remember now, after searching the threads, apologies, delete this post, Greater as the post I was referring to was deleted when it came on here Sunday as did not come from an MSM source. Confusion on my part sorry.

Hope this helps xxxx from the Q and A transcript x

*User asks do we have any positive leads?*

"Not easy to answer, as we know Corrie has gone into the horseshoe area at 3.25 and has not been seen leaving on foot, only 4 vehicles go in between 3am and 6am - one is the BIFFA bin lorry at 4.20"

This definitely suggests that there were no parked up vehicles there when Corrie entered right?

I just want to be fairly sure that this information is accurate.

I think if there was no vehicles there then there was probably nothing to be hidden behind. We can see from CCTV that that area was well lit.

Is there any listed times of people walking past this actual area shortly after (30mins or so) Corrie enters?

I think if there are several people that go past and none see him.....then he must have disappeared quickly and with no vehicles being there - he can't have disappeared into a vehicle until 4.20 at the earliest.

The idea of a Hook-Up is therefore looking less likely IMO - who is up and around for a Hook-Up at gone 4.25am? Clubs usually close around 3pm. 4.25pm is the very earliest another vehicle could have come into that area.

Assuming several people walked past that area and he hasn't been seen - he has disappeared quite quickly and not in a vehicle. Would he be behind the wall - if so why? Seems a bit odd and doesn't explain his total disappearance. Could he have been in a bin - yes, though a bin death has apparently been ruled out as the cause of his disappearance......

I am now thinking he may have gone into a building, maybe invited in by someone.

I just need some times of people walking past the actual horseshoe area where Corrie was last seen.....anyone got those please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member