UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are just some lady on an Internet forum, she owes you nothing and you aren't entitled to know just because you want to.

Nicola and the police have a duty to protect that girl from people who think they are some way owed an explanation to satisfy their own curiosity.

Have you seen the Facebook page? People who live hundreds of miles away writing essays about how they can't sleep at night and bombarding the page with silly questions about hanging baskets being people, then hundreds of other people convincing themselves that's what they also see.

You and no one else have any right to be angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not angry and I don't think I've said I was but the point is that they have actively encouraged randoms on the internet and asked for the public's help and they have consistently referred people to the FAQs to ensure that they have the correct facts.It's not about me wanting to know the details, I would prefer not to be misled but of course you are right to say they owe me nothing. My bad for becoming invested in Corrie's fate I guess.

Maybe there will be an explanation forthcoming about why they've lied and people will understand or take a view on whether that it was justified.

I don't see why the police have a duty of care to the gf, why would they?

Truthfully, because the mood would have been a whole lot different. He would just be another guy who fled responsibility, even if that isn't/wasn't the truth.
Investigation would stall etc.... Oh wait.

what would be the reason for deliberate misleading the public one the website, msm saying girlfriend today, who do we believe ?

Of course he knew- as soon as she was late it would have been mentioned between them. Thats how it works.

I don't know if you're female but IME that's not always how it works especially for a casual relationship, April has implied she didn't know if she was going ahead with the pregnancy so no guarantee she'd have mentioned it, she said she didn't know herself until the week after Corrie went missing so she may not even have had a suspicion the last time they met up or spoke on the phone

JMO

I'm not angry and I don't think I've said I was but the point is that they have actively encouraged randoms on the internet and asked for the public's help and they have consistently referred people to the FAQs to ensure that they have the correct facts.It's not about me wanting to know the details, I would prefer not to be misled but of course you are right to say they owe me nothing. My bad for becoming invested in Corrie's fate I guess.

Maybe there will be an explanation forthcoming about why they've lied and people will understand or take a view on whether that it was justified.

I don't see why the police have a duty of care to the gf, why would they?

<modsnip>

I understand everyone is frustrated because we all want to know what happened, we want to see progress but this outrage is unjustified. Remember that we are just people who have seen the story and were intrigued, we get told what the family think we should know. If someone doesn't like it unfollow the case and find something else to do.

Have been out all day & just caught up (saw all the notifications on my phone during the day and thought it was news on Corrie's whereabouts - how wrong was I!)

Gonna sit back and take this in.

Be good all! :)

Should we all agree to put a hold on the pregnancy speculation until an admin clarifies? Presume she falls under victim friendly rule, and only mention it in support of theories? Just an idea, x

Should we all agree to put a hold on the pregnancy speculation until an admin clarifies? Presume she falls under victim friendly rule, and only mention it in support of theories? Just an idea, x

It's in MSM

Probably an additional reason to theaim reason.

Just to answer another Q, yes BM would be on a direct route to this area (A1101, A11, A134) although I would expect C to take the A134 directly from Honington. Wonder if the A134 crosses in to the mast of BM....

Fish on! Lol

0ce47e5c1a2b85dc20d18697a9b73a10.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's in MSM

Yes I know, I'm glad to as I think it needs to be spoken about, but I mean the speculation on dates - I've done it too, just thinking of all the work admin will have to do if they don't want us speculating on it? I'm not trying to ruin anything for anyone, just saw the conversation getting a bit much, and thought I would offer up an idea x

Probably needed for some though. Should probably cull the joiners from 4pm onward!

We were all newbies once.

:welcome: to everyone, but yeah, please read The Rules, no way do we want the thread shutting right now!

Not great, considering he left his passport behind.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get out of the UK through the ports without a passport.

This being, I have travelled extensively throughout europe in cars and also I have a massive 8 metre long motorhome which goes in and out of the UK 5-6 times a year. I have never once been searched so I could of easily hidden someone in either vehicle to get out of the UK port and onto the boat then off the boat and through the port at france or holland, even easier in the early hours of the morning when the ports aren't staffed as much. I could of quite easily " smuggled " someone to france numerous times.

Many friends have said the same too, common subject is the ports in the motorhome community.

Different kettle of fish getting back into the UK though I must say.

Why release such news (via the bbc!!!) then immediately ask for privacy? Seems to be a bit of a contradiction. Do they know something we don't? Are they trying to get this information out to him directly

Erm, can the females of the species give me a rough itinerary of breeding from just before Corrie's disappearance to just after please? Something has just occurred to me that I need to formulate in moi bwain fursht...derrrr.

Erm, can the females of the species give me a rough itinerary of breeding from just before Corrie's disappearance to just after please? Something has just occurred to me that I need to formulate in moi bwain fursht...derrrr.

Elaborate what info you need and I can help, im sadly some kind of conception expert &#128514;

wonder if the ex was in flex and that is why Corrie was asked to leave, to avoid a confrontation. Was one looking for the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member