UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, but did the police forensically check the INSIDE of the bin lorry's cab? The bin lorry went very close to where Corrie wanted to go. Could the driver have given Corrie a lift? Corrie could have gone as far as his phone signal and that's where he was dropped off. Can you arrive back at base at anytime of the night without raising eyebrows?

I read the article online this morning (Sky news), TW said that the bin lorry is still an active line of enquiry, he also mentioned the 'other' bin lorries.
Yeah I saw that too . Bin men must be right fed up with this. We ve also pretty much ruled it out. IMO

Hi I'm new here. Found you a while back been watching and reading comments. I'm so confused by this case.

I can't see how uncle t can think that he can still be in the area, after all this time you would smell a body before you saw it and it would have been reported a long time ago in such a busy area,

0924bed04be206fa5d82026e66c846f6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Midsummer,

[BTW totally appreciate all the work you've put into this, the timeline and the various maps, very helpful]
I guess what this map is pointing out is a possible egress route via Short Brackland street. Back in November that would have been a legitimate point, but the family have since made crystal clear* is that the perimeter they refer to (when discussing vehicles and pedestrians entering and exiting) is formed on the north side by the camera at the back of the Cornhill shopping center. So while, yes, in a very literal sense, he could exit the horseshoe on foot that way he could only get a hundred yards or so. Now of course, no images from that camera have been released so we're having to trust the family that the camera was both operational and unobstructed.

* http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2017/01/09/possible-routes-without-being-seen-on-cctv-bury-st-edmunds/

I can't see how uncle t can think that he can still be in the area, after all this time you would smell a body before you saw it and it would have been reported a long time ago in such a busy area,
Perhaps he thinks he is staying with someone in the area? He was so convinced of him being taken previously by a third party so I am not quite following the thinking ATM which is why a LE update would be welcome.

Do we know how long Corrie had had his dog? Presumably not for long as surely he wasn't allowed one in living quarters? I've always wondered if he got the dog for April but as she and her family went to the US Corrie needed to look after him temporarily. If he did get April the dog that indicates that he had more than just casual feelings for her, in which case he'd be missing her and this could/would affect his mood. With his friends disappearing out without him, he could be feeling very lonely and have a more reckless attitude or to put it a nicer way, he went out to get very drunk and wanted to prove to himself/others that he can have fun without them.

Nicola has confirmed that the dog was Corrie's and it did live with him, obvioulsy everyone is free to believe that or not.

I have seen it suggested that whilst dogs are against the rules sometimes military people are allowed to have them if it's good for their wellbeing (the person, not the dog). I don't know if this is true but I can see that it could be as pets are often used to help people with a variety of issues

IMO the age of the dog and the length of time we've been told that C and A knew each other pre-disappearance means the two aren't connected

JMO

I think its a dam shame we haven't got any family come in here and give us a bit of a helping hand I know a lot of us get frustrated (me included) when posts get deleted as we have strict rules but I just want you to know most of you (I call you the regs lol) have been fantastic and worked so hard on trying to work this extremely strange case out I applaud you and the admins especially Greater than who has obviously been putting hours and hours into keeping us all focused I feel somethings coming and will crack this wide open IMO don't give up Midsummer X

Can we remember what thread the other bins was discussed on id like to go over it again do we know if its the same company ? and when they got emptied as surely if it wasn't for a few days later people were still putting rubbish in them would of noticed if C was in one

Do we know how long Corrie had had his dog? Presumably not for long as surely he wasn't allowed one in living quarters? I've always wondered if he got the dog for April but as she and her family went to the US Corrie needed to look after him temporarily. If he did get April the dog that indicates that he had more than just casual feelings for her, in which case he'd be missing her and this could/would affect his mood. With his friends disappearing out without him, he could be feeling very lonely and have a more reckless attitude or to put it a nicer way, he went out to get very drunk and wanted to prove to himself/others that he can have fun without them.

Corrie had Louell at the beginning of May.

Could anyone suggest or know why we have had no footage from Cornhill rear cam of anybody at all between 3 and 6 a.m. or indeed from either macD, Edmundos or Thorntons? E.g. were they working or not, been overwritten etc. Does anyone on here know?

I see in the Sky News piece that again the time of entering the horseshoe is 03:20 and not 03:24 or 03:25?

As for the extended horseshoe area it really doesn't change anything assuming the rear Cornhill camera covers the full width of Short Brackland and has decent image quality. The only additional area is the rear car park/bin area behind Mill House that looks pretty secure and had no signs of break-ins? One side has a wall that could be climbed over but appears to have barbed/razor wire on the other side and the other two sides lead to climbing on the roof. Again there are bins so like the first horseshoe being in a bin is a possibility that can't be ruled out.

Let's hope these new images supposedly getting released are better quality at least. I just wonder if the people in these images are potentially so important then why haven't they been released weeks before and why is that we get days notice beforehand? Makes me wonder if they are really relevant at all?

Could anyone suggest or know why we have had no footage from Cornhill rear cam of anybody at all between 3 and 6 a.m. or indeed from either macD, Edmundos or Thorntons? E.g. were they working or not, been overwritten etc. Does anyone on here know?

From memory I recall that the lady that had the footage of a private camera had offered and tried to get Police to collect it but they said something along the lines of they had acquired higher quality footage and didn't need it? This was when I thought this footage was a private home camera. It seems now it is the rear Cornhill camera?

So if I remember correctly, could it be the Police don't have the footage? Though if that is the case presumably Nicola/Tony do have access/copy?

I assume Police have footage from all those other businesses as they collected 1100 hours which is a lot of cameras.

Yes TTWO that's correct she tried for a while for someone to take notice I don't know if Nicola collected it personally but I know it was running out of time as it was due to rewrite over itself which would of been a shame as could of shown anything

Perhaps LE are trying to trip someone up. Lure tactics.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Mcd don't have any outside cameras, they do have internal ones and have one on the entrance.
They have a range of 31 metres I believe and are extremely good quality.
It would depend if they caught something.
They are on a 31 day continuous record and hooked upto a network.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Mcd don't have any outside cameras, they do have internal ones and have one on the entrance.
They have a range of 31 metres I believe and are extremely good quality.
It would depend if they caught something.
They are on a 31 day continuous record and hooked upto a network.

I did post a link about these cameras at the beginning of thread 11 I think.

I did post a link about these cameras at the beginning of thread 11 I think.

Thanks annie. Let's hope the police have got that already. Maybe they are the better quality ones that are to be released today. Could also verify the Cornhill and Adnam times.

Thanks annie. Let's hope the police have got that already. Maybe they are the better quality ones that are to be released today. Could also verify the Cornhill and Adnam times.
Yes I did pass that info on as bse MacDonald had the upgrade so would have excellent pictures if they did capture anything.

Yvw shires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members