UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if this is true please ...... That the bin trucks can only weigh upto 99kg and then reset to zero so if Corrie was in bin and say it weighed 11kgs could really mean it weighed 111kgs or would this of been properly checked

I doubt that is true. The 1100 litre bins can hold 440KG so pointless having weighing system that maxes out at 99kg. Plus a empty metal bodied 1100 bin weighs >100kg empty....

I too saw that photo some weeks ago and thought how alike they looked. And it did occur to me that C could pass as D and vice versa. One could theorise it could be a way to leave the country. But of course this is MOO.

Funny thing this. I haven't seen the picture mentioned but looking at pics of Corrie and seeing Darroch I don't think they look similar at all. Could be just older pics of Corrie versus recent ones of Darroch?

Does the RAF have a scheme that provides benefits in the event of the early death of a forces member? For example life insurance, dependant benefits, debt repayments, stuff like that? Just wondering what happens if C is actually never found?

I am not great with technology, but isn't the SIM the vital component in signal pinging, and not a specific phone? If so, it's the SIM that travelled, and not necessarily Corrie's phone.

I believe it's the sim that causes the 'ping' its when the phone 'says hello' to the mast or is used in the area. So if Corries sim was in another phone, it would still ping as his number connecting to the network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing this. I haven't seen the picture mentioned but looking at pics of Corrie and seeing Darroch I don't think they look similar at all. Could be just older pics of Corrie versus recent ones of Darroch?
No in current photos they don't, one is dark haired, one is blond but the photo bby and I have seen D has blond hair too as well as C and they are very alike. Hair colour makes a big difference IMO

I believe it's the sim that causes the 'ping' its when the phone 'says hello' to the mast or is used in the area. So if Corries sim was in another phone, it would still ping as his number connecting to the network.

That's how I read the info.

The only proviso here would be the new phone needing to be unlocked?

That's how I read the info.
I think this has been clarified that it is the IMEI number that is tracked. It is in the hacking discussion in the last thread and discussed how MIS could access data and how legal that was/wasn't without any warrants. Correct me if wrong anyone.

One of the million things I don't understand is that if Corrie went AWOL why make his disappearance so elaborate and as a result of that, difficult? Given the 'fact' ( I'm not sure what is fact tbh) that he apparently left his passport behind, hadn't sent for a new one, was poor etc, etc, I find it VERY hard to believe he could disappear at 3.30 am in a small town in a rural area without help. It would make sense to put miles between BSE and him. So the spontaneous AWOL doesn't do it for me. Planned AWOL is planned, and wouldn't/shouldn't planned be easier? In a rural area it would be easy enough to leave Corrie's car on a quiet lane and make it look like he stopped for something/someone... If it was AWOL it's my guess it wasn't intended to be temporary. The RAF bit is persuasive there. If life was awful don't make it harder. If it was intended to be a longer term AWOL then I don't believe there is not a single person in his life who he loves and trusts and wants to reassure that he is ok. My other thought on this was that maybe it was better planned and falling asleep in a doorway for 2 hours mucked it up...

I have no reason to believe it's anything to do with AWOL. Nothing whatsoever makes me believe that. Either in the sense of going AWOL from the military or disappearing because of something else.

I don't know the ins and outs of his life, but he has a good job, he seems to have a close family, he apparently was arranging a meet up in London with his Brother, he has got/has had two very hot girlfriends recently. He's obviously totally comfortable with himself if you listen to what his family have said and seen videos of him. Then there's all the stuff you mentioned.

Someone mentioned on here that once he's done 3 years he can leave the military when he wants. Not sure if that is true, but I'll assume it is. Corrie was close to 3 years from what I remember.

And as far as I'm aware he wasn't due to be posted to a war-zone. As that would be a proper reason for going AWOL.

<modsnip> But still, I don't really believe he's gone AWOL for any reason.

The only proviso here would be the new phone needing to be unlocked?

Yes, or on the same network. (Although EE/Orange/Virgin would work in each other's as would 02/GiffGaff)

Likelihood IMO is that phone and sim traveled together. With or without Corrie.

Regarding the posts being deleted from his SM, could this be that the settings have been altered so that even friends can't view it?

Does the RAF have a scheme that provides benefits in the event of the early death of a forces member? For example life insurance, dependant benefits, debt repayments, stuff like that? Just wondering what happens if C is actually never found?

Yes they do

can someone explain to my why my comments don't get a single 'thanks' whilst all those around them do? It's really frustrating because I so rarely post (busy biochemist) but when I do I feel my comments are well researched and present beleivable theories?

can someone explain to my why my comments don't get a single 'thanks' whilst all those around them do? It's really frustrating because I so rarely post (busy biochemist) but when I do I feel my comments are well researched and present beleivable theories?
I use the mobile format so cannot thank posts. Can't see them either.

I don't really know what to make of The Sun article. I thought it was interesting as it had a few new facts that I personally didn't know. Also they say they have news that hasn't been made public yet. The thing is - we haven't got loads of correct info to go from. Maybe some people think some particular sources of MSM can't be trusted but we don't have much else, but I also see why some can't totally believe what is said. Looking forward to seeing what info they have that could possibly lead to info of a crime. Im thinking the Focus place but that's just my thoughts. I can imagine them investigating that. We will see.

I wouldn't worry about it. A lot of my posts don't get thanked but isn't anything personal. Look at it is a perk or bonus!

Is that the man in the latest CCTV carrying the take away boxes? Was he the same person who was in the take away at the same time as C and playing rock, paper, scissors?

I don't think it can be the same person, the take away man was the one with the death metal type T shirt wasn't he and that man was indentified near the start

I'll take this opportunity to say thank you for the interesting and informative details that you posted about hypothermia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717