UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, no matter what has been said, I'm still not convinced that its impossible to leave HS without being seen on CCTV. In saying this it still remains that:-
1. Still in HS
2. Left on foot undetected
3. Left in vehicle

We are NO further ahead and much more work / info is needed to bring this forward.

ATM, I would still hope that he left to start a new life with the assistance of friends to be my best option. If I were Corrie, the last thing I would now contemplate would be to return due to all the public exposure and pressure,,,, unless he wishes to be publicly interviewed for the rest of his life?

People have been very successful in doing this before and it should not be discounted. If he has decided to leave without trace, it is very possible without any means of detection.

The only thing that can be believed with any certainty is that his phone travelled in a motorised vehicle from BSE (though not necessarily from the Horseshoe) to Barton Mills at a time known to the police.

I'd have (formerly) thought it would be possible to get a shortlist of possible vehicles (even if plates not visible) that took that route in the timeframe, and then trace them back to BSE.

Along with tracing matching ping patterns as previously suggested, if that is possible.

Probably a good reason why following that path hasn't borne fruit.

Everyone can probably relax about mass surveillance in the UK now, if this is how useless it is.

If he was intending to sleep somewhere, or kill time until he could drive home, then why didn't he go to his car and sleep in it until morning? (Have I missed something that would make it impossible for him to do that?)

It's not likely he'd worry about being in his car when over the limit, since he's already done it, when he had less reason to do so, and when he had a lower alcohol level to affect his judgement.

Knowing what I used to be like, and I was a mental drinker, who like him would carry on longer than those I was out with, and had no stop button, I think once he's out he's still on the lookout for more action.

Scope for the social hand grenade to still go off, and in the vicinity of the wrong people.

IMO, no matter what has been said, I'm still not convinced that its impossible to leave HS without being seen on CCTV. In saying this it still remains that:-
1. Still in HS
2. Left on foot undetected
3. Left in vehicle

We are NO further ahead and much more work / info is needed to bring this forward.

ATM, I would still hope that he left to start a new life with the assistance of friends to be my best option. If I were Corrie, the last thing I would now contemplate would be to return due to all the public exposure and pressure,,,, unless he wishes to be publicly interviewed for the rest of his life?

People have been very successful in doing this before and it should not be discounted. If he has decided to leave without trace, it is very possible without any means of detection.

I agree.

Whilst 99% of this case frustrates me, 2 things bugging me the most at the moment are:

1/ How did family get Corrie's SM/dating site passwords? (did they keep trying different words/phrases until one worked, which then turned out to be the same for all of the sites maybe?)

2/ Why the h*ll are they deleting things from these sites? We've all seen it, images missing from Instagram, videos missing from YouTube (were 7 videos but now 2 - from 7 years ago!) & so on. What does this achieve? What's the purpose for the deletions? Surely if what we're being told about Corrie, by those closest to him, is correct then why "hide" things?

:gaah:

I haven't really looked into or took much notice of Corrie's SM stuff to be honest but it is odd that stuff is being deleted and the switching between private/public on some sites. As for someone knowing or finding out his passwords then I'm not sure but given we know that his car, phone and passport were bought and dealt with by Nicola, would sharing passwords be a surprise?

It's a bit wild but could 5.20 man be the cyclist in Corrie's clothes, but not shoes?

Does anyone know if the river ouse can stretch to Bury please only reason I ask is helicopter today searching for a body we have had some flooding and I no it can cause things to pop up ( sorry don't no how to word it without oh you know what I mean)
AFAIK the Lark is a tributary of the Little Ouse, itself a tributary of the Great Ouse which flows to the open sea via the Wash. You are right that extreme weather can disturb items, but they would not go from the Ouse to Bury as that would be upstream but if a body had already gone part way downstream itself or had been moved or dumped then yes it could reach the Ouse conceivably. I believe they were out searching for a 91 year old today, who was found safe I understand. I saw it on the Bury Free Press site when I was looking for a search update for us all earlier today. So that's someones family member found anyway. Sulsar also got a mention for being out and about the last 24 hrs.

I haven't really looked into or took much notice of Corrie's SM stuff to be honest but it is odd that stuff is being deleted and the switching between private/public on some sites. As for someone knowing or finding out his passwords then I'm not sure but given we know that his car, phone and passport were bought and dealt with by Nicola, would sharing passwords be a surprise?

Exactly. I suspect he's her baby.

AFAIK the Lark is a tributary of the Little Ouse, itself a tributary of the Great Ouse which flows to the open sea via the Wash. You are right that extreme weather can disturb items, but they would not go from the Ouse to Bury as that would be upstream but if a body had already gone part way downstream itself or had been moved or dumped then yes it could reach the Ouse conceivably. I believe they were out searching for a 91 year old today, who was found safe I understand. I saw it on the Bury Free Press site when I was looking for a search update for us all earlier today. So that's someones family member found anyway. Sulsar also got a mention for being out and about the last 24 hrs.

Thanks for replying Shire :) its on Hull daily mail site that a member of public spotted a body upto now its not been recovered but mail saying its been brought in from river ouse just thought id ask

1/ How did family get Corrie's SM/dating site passwords? (did they keep trying different words/phrases until one worked, which then turned out to be the same for all of the sites maybe?)

Maybe he had a laptop and remained logged into the sites even when not actively using them. If so, if they could get access to the laptop they'd automatically have access to everything else.

2/ Why the h*ll are they deleting things from these sites? We've all seen it, images missing from Instagram, videos missing from YouTube (were 7 videos but now 2 - from 7 years ago!) & so on. What does this achieve? What's the purpose for the deletions? Surely if what we're being told about Corrie, by those closest to him, is correct then why "hide" things?

I assume because there's a narrative they wish to promote and anything which does not support with that narrative is being expunged. Whether that means they think he's dead or that he will reappear at some point is anyone's guess.

Sorry, but I can't remember how we know 100% that he went into the horseshoe area. The last CCTV image released is not in that specific area.

If anyone is worried about this they probably should tell the police, as it feasibly could even be C. There's absolutely nothing we can do here IMO. Obviously mods may advise also what should be done as they may have dealt with similar circumstances.

Theory:

Under the circumstances (drunk, tired, dehydrated, possibly hypothermic) I think it is possible that a scenario unfolded akin to this:

In the horseshoe Corrie checks the time on his phone and places it on top of a bin while he prepares to urinate.

After having looked around he worries he may be seen on CCTV here, so he wanders to the loading bay in Short Brackland to urinate instead, forgetting his phone. After urinating he goes to pick his phone up from the bin...forgetting it was left on a bin in the horseshoe (In the dark the bin looked similar and in his confused state he had forgotten he had relocated).

His phone, predictably not being on top of the bin (wrong bin), he assumed must therefore have somehow fallen inside the bin. He reached in to get it, fell in face first and died from positional asphyxia.

I was quite taken back by a recent photo that cropped up of Corrie and Darroch I'm trying my hardest to find the link but it shows how much alike they are especially when Darroch had blonde hair it just got me thinking about the passport question or am I going ahead of myself as usual

There's info on the find Corrie site about his social media accounts being accessed by the family.

Theory:

Under the circumstances (drunk, tired, dehydrated, possibly hypothermic) I think it is possible that a scenario unfolded akin to this:

In the horseshoe Corrie checks the time on his phone and places it on top of a bin while he prepares to urinate.

After having looked around he worries he may be seen on CCTV here, so he wanders to the loading bay in Short Brackland to urinate instead, forgetting his phone. After urinating he goes to pick his phone up from the bin...forgetting it was left on a bin in the horseshoe (In the dark the bin looked similar and in his confused state he had forgotten he had relocated).

His phone, predictably not being on top of the bin (wrong bin), he assumed must therefore have somehow fallen inside the bin. He reached in to get it, fell in face first and died from positional asphyxia.

Good theory but then wouldn't the bin men notice him or legs sticking up or they may have noticed the extra weight when moving the bin just a thought

There's also info on the find Corrie site about the possibility of a body being in any of the bins. This info will have been checked months ago.

Agree, but then wouldn't the driver(s) have reported it? I was thinking along the lines of removing someone in a two stage system and lying to police about it.
If the first driver was in on it then no?

Whilst 99% of this case frustrates me, 2 things bugging me the most at the moment are:

I assume don't he had auto password on his iPad. As for deleting? It's tampering with potential evidence. If Corrie were to access them how would you know it's him and not the family? Unless that's the intention. They aren't just deleting they're using them, following people.

There's also info on the find Corrie site about the possibility of a body being in any of the bins. This info will have been checked months ago.

'All of the other bins in the main Horseshoe and the 2nd loading bay...were not collected until 2-4 days later.
The bins in the Horseshoe were collected for forensic testing shortly before Christmas; the bins in the other loading bay area and the loading bay area itself have never been forensically searched'

...once it exits the furnace it is checked manually – human bones would pass through this process relatively intact (needs to be over 1600c) and so should have been spotted if this had happened – but assumes someone was checking.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/12/20/the-bins-bin-lorry-update-20th-december-2016/

BBM

I am not great with technology, but isn't the SIM the vital component in signal pinging, and not a specific phone? If so, it's the SIM that travelled, and not necessarily Corrie's phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop