UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 100% if the police rule out those four vehicles they are wrong. I can't see any scenario that would lead to him being in the area for 24 hours (although it could happen I feel unlikely)

Just because police cannot prove he wasn't in one of four vehicles doesn't mean that he wasn't in one of them. Lack of DNA evidence means absolutely nothing at all. But if they cannot find a trace of him anywhere then eventually their search area will become so big they cannot find him.

It's well on its way to a cold case unless there is serious info being held back.

Edited to add its opinion there's no dna evidence from the vehicles and horseshoe searches as we don't yet know.

I hope the new private investigators do a good job and have some news for the family soon. I am thinking about this every single day. Cannot imagine what the family are going through.

Can't believe anyone is even looking at the DM for this. Just about the least reliable source you can find.

According to the local free paper the black car is a taxi, so one presumes known and that is why the driver is blurred, as they don't need to identify him.

http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...res-of-untraced-potential-witnesses-1-7773683

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok the bury free press link that Blue posted talks about the cyclist "talking to taxi drivers". This seems strange he hasn't come forward and wonder if he was looking for C. We had some discussions earlier but we didn't discuss why he would be talking to taxi drivers (plural in the article) yet they have not identified him yet. Any further thoughts?

I agree that he must have left in a vehicle, but I don't think it was from the HS. Do you have a link for the paper that says about the cars being discounted please? I've not been able to find it.

I didn't think that they were certain that the phone took the same route as the bin lorry.

MOO is that he left the HS bit and went into SB loading bay where he was picked up. They possibly stopped off at Tesco on the way and left there at a time that may have coincided with the bin lorry. From that the phone was either still with C or he had been dropped off at some point along the way, phone fell out of pocket and the driver didn't or hasn't noticed it. I lost something in my car for several months and eventually found it under the seat.

But if he was picked up why wouldn't that person come forward, for the phone to be "lost in the car" the driver must have known he was there - so not finding the phone doesn't explain not coming forward, and if they went to Tesco they'd be on cctv - stores have extensive coverage, and to arrange to be picked up he'd need to ring someone - which he didn't, etc.

It doesn't seem anything was arranged, it all happened spontaneously so must have been spontaneous with the available people in the scene and timeframe - and that really only leaves 1 person.

Hi Everyone.. im new. I have been slowly reading through all the old threads (and i still am) but wanted to post to get the niggles off my chest. I feel that 3.25 is an odd time for a random attacker/abducter to be waiting at the back of a shopping centre if looking for a potential victim... i therefore feel that Corries lift out of the horseshoe was a planned event and that he knew the car/vehicle.. the meeting was pre arranged so to speak. If a strange car pulled up even if corrie were to willingly get in surely this would take more time to get in the car than if a known vehicle arrived and he just opened the door and got in possibly avoiding the camera rotation in the horse shoe. Also are the phone people or police able to log his social media wiith out the phone...most people use snapchat and instagram rathar than plain texting....
However my main point and i am hoping you lovely peeps will also give your theories on this is... Corries birthday was sept 16th.. the weekend before his disappearance.. I saw he had an evening meal with his mum but I have been unable to find any reference to his birthday celebrations with "the boys" or his girlfriend and wondered if the night he disappeared was a belated birthday night? ..i just think its odd to have not been mentioned being so close to when he dissappeared...
Roo

First of all there is no car on CCTV that hasn't been discounted - so how did this invisible intruder pick him up? Secondly, if you arrange to meet someone for an important rendezvous you don't get blind drunk then fall asleep in a shop doorway for 2 hours.

Clearly nothing was planned at all, no one came to meet him as pre-arranged - what happened happened and can only involve the people at the scene, during the timeframes.

There is a link in the bury free press article about the buildings. It would not work for me but have a look.

First of all there is no car on CCTV that hasn't been discounted - so how did this invisible intruder pick him up? Secondly, if you arrange to meet someone for an important rendezvous you don't get blind drunk then fall asleep in a shop doorway for 2 hours.

Clearly nothing was planned at all, no one came to meet him as pre-arranged - what happened happened and can only involve the people at the scene, during the timeframes.
I've heard this a couple of times now. Do you have a link for discounted vehicles ?

At last a quote that begins "A police spokeswoman said....." !

If there is anything erroneous in the article then the family can deny and ask for a retraction and apology?

Yes, that's true. It just gets me, the irony of MSM being an acceptable source when they are as likely as any other to be 'creative' with the facts.

Have the vehicles been discounted now? The last I heard, they were all still under invest, but I'm not keeping track as well I was.

I've heard this a couple of times now. Do you have a link for discounted vehicles ?
Oh, I didn't realise you'd already asked. Sorry. You keep track well, so if you hadn't heard it either, I think we're probably right; all vehicles are still being investigated.

At last a quote that begins "A police spokeswoman said....." !
It had a name too. I still can't pull up the update on buildings search. Did you have any luck? If so could you confirm if they found anything or not. I'm sure we'd have heard by now if it was positive anyway.

It had a name too. I still can't pull up the update on buildings search. Did you have any luck? If so could you confirm if they found anything or not. I'm sure we'd have heard by now if it was positive anyway.

I can't go back to it just at the minute but the name was the same female name as the police have quoted on their own website when giving Corrie updates.
However there was another quote after that in the buildings link, not made by the same person but described as 'a police spokeswoman' ie different person talking this time.

I'll get the link and post it here hopefully you will be able to pull it up.
Give me a couple of minutes. Or maybe someone else can get to it and post before I can?

Afaik no vehicles have been discounted, no result of building search yet and no identified persons from the pics yet. If anyone knows different AND has a working link to LE or MSM source or it gets posted on family website please post on here thanks. Oh and welcome all newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop