UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2611576/raf-airman-corrie-mckeague-mystery-seven-clues/

However, Suffolk Police admitted: “It is a complete mystery. There is no apparent way for him to have left without being seen but we cannot be certain he did not.”

The Sun have this is a direct quote from the police, can anyone remember when they said it? I don't really understand what the quote means, C could have left unseen in a car and "we cannot be certain he did not" - what are they referring to? Did not what ?

That quote has confused me even more

Obviously being careful with their words but effectively saying he couldn't leave on foot (unless he is a free runner while drunk) and can't be certain he left in a vehicle. The bin lorry which there is no evidence AFAWK or another vehicle that came into the horseshoe itself. If the latter and they have talked to the driver/searched the car coming up with nothing then I'm afraid it is looking like a cold case unless someone talks.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2611576/raf-airman-corrie-mckeague-mystery-seven-clues/

However, Suffolk Police admitted: “It is a complete mystery. There is no apparent way for him to have left without being seen but we cannot be certain he did not.”

The Sun have this is a direct quote from the police, can anyone remember when they said it? I don't really understand what the quote means, C could have left unseen in a car and "we cannot be certain he did not" - what are they referring to? Did not what ?

That quote has confused me even more
It's a catch all means nothing actually. There's no way he could leave but we cannot be sure he didn't. (leave without being seen that is)

It's a catch all means nothing actually. There's no way he could leave but we cannot be sure he didn't. (leave without being seen that is)

Quite, covering all bases.

The D. Fail also has a similar quote: " Police say it’s virtually impossible to walk more than a few yards from the spot where McKeague was last seen without being caught on camera.

There was no obvious way, at that time of night, to hide from view by entering an adjacent building. And detectives can find no evidence to suggest he was taken away in a car or other vehicle. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-air-abducted-terrorists.html#ixzz4VkL3RIC8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm assuming they mean they cannot be certain he didn't leave at all. Until all the buildings in the HS have been searched every nook and cranny and forensically too - he could still be there. Held hostage or hiding or underground or something.

I'm assuming they mean they cannot be certain he didn't leave at all. Until all the buildings in the HS have been searched every nook and cranny and forensically too - he could still be there. Held hostage or hiding or underground or something.
It means they don't know what the frick happened or they do know but just aren't saying at the moment.

In actual fact there are only 2 options. He is still there or he isn't. All this fannying around is truly ridiculous. JMO.

In actual fact there are only 2 options. He is still there or he isn't. All this fannying around is truly ridiculous. JMO.

Has anyone any links to whether the police have completed the searches of nearby buildings yet? TIA

Quite, covering all bases.

The D. Fail also has a similar quote: " Police say it’s virtually impossible to walk more than a few yards from the spot where McKeague was last seen without being caught on camera.

There was no obvious way, at that time of night, to hide from view by entering an adjacent building. And detectives can find no evidence to suggest he was taken away in a car or other vehicle. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-air-abducted-terrorists.html#ixzz4VkL3RIC8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

MSM is a joke. They all appear to be harvesting their information from social media. I'd like to see some real, old fashioned investigative journalism going on . But no.

No source from the DM about the quote from the 'police' - and none of us have ever seen one either, I believe?
The DM reports it in " " but at the end of the paragraph it reads "I'm told" which makes no sense. Even "a police spokesperson said" would make it more credible.

Also interesting that the DM chooses to describe the cctv as 'police cctv'.

Yup. & the problem is they watched the CCTV til 8am I believe the next day. He could have been in one of the other buildings the other side of the horseshoe for weeks, and then left long after. They say he cannot have left on foot but he could have - just not in their teeny tiny time frame. He could have laid low in one of the buildings and then walked out of there.

MSM is a joke. They all appear to be harvesting their information from social media. I'd like to see some real old fashioned investigative journalism going on . But no.

No source from the DM about the quote from the 'police' - and none of us have ever seen one either, I believe?
The DM reports it in " " but at the end of the paragraph it reads "I'm told" which makes no sense. Even "a police spokesperson said" would make it more credible.

BBM I have been waiting for this to happen. Unfortunately it has taken 4 months or so for it to be taken up by MSM. Now they have perhaps more (withheld?) information may be made public.

Yup. & the problem is they watched the CCTV til 8am I believe the next day. He could have been in one of the other buildings the other side of the horseshoe for weeks, and then left long after. They say he cannot have left on foot but he could have - just not in their teeny tiny time frame. He could have laid low in one of the buildings and then walked out of there.

Apparently they've watched until 4pm now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it is 4pm on the Saturday that they have cctv for.

BBM I have been waiting for this to happen. Unfortunately it has taken 4 months or so for it to be taken up by MSM. Now they have perhaps more (withheld?) information may be made public.

I'm surprised it's taken so long too jessie.

I realise that the journos must be as frustrated by this case as many of us are. So right, you (the journalists) have the means to get in there and get some facts to publish. Do it!

MSM is a joke. They all appear to be harvesting their information from social media. I'd like to see some real old fashioned investigative journalism going on . But no.

Well once you have given something to the police then it becomes evidence if important. As they don't know what the 'crime' is yet I guess they're hanging on to everything, so it is technically now police cctv. If he shows up safe, then I guess it could be returned. JMO.

Well once you have given something to the police then it becomes evidence if important. As they don't know what the 'crime' is yet I guess they're hanging on to everything, so it is technically now police cctv. If he shows up safe, then I guess it could be returned. JMO.

But is there a 'crime'???
The DM is describing the cctv in the town as 'police cctv' - quote " police CCTV cameras" . That's my point.

But is there a 'crime'???
The DM is describing the cctv in the town as 'police cctv' - quote " police CCTV cameras" . That's my point.

I agree - Corrie is still a Missing Person. No evidence of a crime (AFAIK) has yet been found. eta == How can the police investigate a crime, when no crime seems to have happened?

I believe it is 4pm on the Saturday that they have cctv for.

So the police should just continue outwards from the H/s searching every building with no evidence whatsoever? That would clearly be ridiculous so when and where should they draw a line? Personally, I think they have done as much as they can now. Searching the other bin area should be the end of it IMO.

It is still unlikely he was ever there for any length of time though. The only buildings before the rear Cornhill camera are the back of Mill House and possibly the rear entrance of a couple of buildings on St John street. If he was in any of these by his own actions he will be found and if held in one by third-party there would be forensic evidence. He would have to eat, drink and do other bodily functions if he was there for any length of time for example. I just can't see some bad guys having access to these businesses without someone knowing or noticing comings and goings.

If the Police ever come out and say categorically the 4 vehicles we know about are ruled out then I'm back again to phone in recycling bin and Corrie in general waste bin (picked up on Sunday?) and from there missed. All perpetrated within a 3.5 minute (or whatever it is) window where the Greenwoods camera isn't looking down toward the horseshoe.

Bottom line is unless Police are holding back a huge amount if information then one of the scenarios we have come up with happened as nobody can disappear into thin air. That we can all agree on?

But is there ia 'crime'???
Some towns have police cctv. DM generalisation prob. No crime at mo.

TTWO - Yes agreed - it's highly unlikely, but a possibility. I guess the surrounding HS buildings should have been searched quicker if at all. Sorry - didn't realise it was up util 4pm now - my bad. At least that's something then - ruling out him sleeping somewhere undetected and then leaving the next morning. Although I guess someone must have seen him if this was the case.

It's actually making my brain hurt. I hate to be negative but I don't think we will ever find out what happened - I really hope we do, but I feel like it'll always be a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE