UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were was the other lad who went missing they think hes in a river also Ben that's his name he hasn't been found either
Ben Savage and there was another one and I cannot remember his name. He was staying in a hotel and he left the hotel after just returning to go for another drink to a pub, with one of the guests. He went to the toilet and was never seen again. Also a young man. They thought he too had gone in the river. Can anyone remember his name?

Do find this one odd.

Pretty certain it’s the same two people in each shot.

At 3:21 they are outside McDonalds.
attachment.php

Then at 3:26 they are outside Adnams heading down towards McDonalds.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 18.41.54.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 18.41.54.png
    723.7 KB · Views: 500
  • stream_img-3.jpg
    stream_img-3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 493
Ruithbullock I firmly don't believe Awol but that's only cos I'm going on how I found my own son when he went Awol from Army Corrie is not my son therefore could be totally different but I'm sticking with house in Bury or accident walking back to base.
I think people misinterpret my use of awol, as I stated way back on thread 1 or 2, I had a friend who was the life and soul of a party, nothing amiss,but went to the shop one night and found dead two days later in a field after massive public searches - turns out she was severely depressed (only doctors knew this fact) and coroner rules suicide. I still think corrie seemed disjointed from the life he was living and could have walked away and fallen foul to nature, however I think prior to that he has gone somewhere been with someone in the hope of a pick me up emotionally.

Do find this one odd.

attachment.php

attachment.php
I find it very difficult to understand that these are the best images we have to identify these people when it has benn stated so many times on his website that it is impossible to leave the area within being captured on cctv. As these are images from shop cameras, surely these individuals appear elsewhere on better quality cctv??

Even a 30 second gap is long enough for Corrie to move away from bins to SB. So I'm still calling BS on "you can't leave Horseshoe undetected"
I don't get this. It's clear the families assertion that he couldn't leave the area undetected is driven in part by the presence of the camera on the back of the Cornhill shopping center. So they must have viewed the area as including a short stretch of Short Backland street and the second loading bay, hence Nicola being keen to have the properties opposite searched. So it strikes me as a little odd to call BS on something that is basically our incorrect assumptions based on incomplete information (which has now been clarified). Unless of course it's been demonstrated that you can walk out of the wider area undetected of course, in which case it would be great if someone could explain how the CCTV pictures demonstrate that.

<modsnip>

Apparently sectored antennas commonly come in 60, 90 and 120 degree versions (per Wikipedia), so given we know that the recycling depot is a possibility, we can probably rule out the southern 120 degrees from Midsummers map, but not much else. Damn.

I find it very difficult to understand that these are the best images we have to identify these people when it has benn stated so many times on his website that it is impossible to leave the area within being captured on cctv. As these are images from shop cameras, surely these individuals appear elsewhere on better quality cctv??
they do<modsnip>.

NorthernLight I am trying to find out the hotel one is that Rory or am I getting confused I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you :)

Full size police images, the second one certainly better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• corriecctvimage2-1.jpg
    corriecctvimage2-1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 375
  • corriecctvimage20-1.jpg
    corriecctvimage20-1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 374
Maybe the questions that the family will not answer are the most important ones. They are still failing to elaborate on the period when Corrie slept in the doorway so I think there is crucial info here that we do not know yet.

Things bothering me about this case:

<modsnip>

Is the blue/ black roof car on the photos in your intro ( car A) the same blue car/ black roof on the cctv of 3 the youths? If so maybe this one of the eliminated vehicles.

Have all vehicles been eliminated? If there is one outstanding the I wonder if this is at 6am.

Could it have been suicide? Could he have jumped into the river? I have a family member who is larger than life, outgoing socially confident, charismatic man but he actually has very low self esteem, he has had issues with addiction and contemplated suicide. C's shows risk taking behaviour which is a sign of low self esteem.

My initial thought was that he'd been hit by a vehicle in the HS as he was asleep. Were there any vehicles in the HS when he went in? From the cctv I can't tell if running man goes into HS or continues on? Does anyone know?

Now I'm learning towards goes to back of focus to score drugs/ sex, and then I'm stumped!

Also where can I view the cctv of "legs"?
Welcome darcey. Lots of theories . I can answer your last question. It will be on the website under cctv the Pod viewing the same one with running man in. Blink and you miss Legs.

Full size police images, the second one certainly better.

attachment.php

attachment.php
From those images I really couldn't say whether these are the same people.

I am surprised the pair from the second image have not been traced. Quite a good image of both of them.

Does anyone actually think the people on CCTV would be involved in anyway?

I just don't see how unless they were an owner of a vehicle.....but the Police know the identity of the owners of the 4 relevant vehicles anyway.

I mean they could be involved if say they smashed him over the head with a saucepan and put him into a bin and picked him up another day or maybe the body could have been taken by another bin lorry at a later date.

They could also be Focus12 people and have invited Corrie into there.

They could have been passengers in a getaway car and dragged Corrie into a car.

But personally I'm not really convinced by pedestrians being involved unless they are linked to one of the 4 vehicles.

Do find this one odd.

attachment.php

attachment.php
I don't think these are still outstanding.

Northern Light think I'm going to stop searching lol found a few people its really shocking how many people actually just seem to disappear like Steven Reynoso very strange :(

Does anyone actually think the people on CCTV would be involved in anyway?

I just don't see how unless they were an owner of a vehicle.....but the Police know the identity of the owners of the 4 relevant vehicles anyway.

I mean they could be involved if say they smashed him over the head with a saucepan and put him into a bin and picked him up another day or maybe the body could have been taken by another bin lorry at a later date.

They could also be Focus12 people and have invited Corrie into there.

They could have been passengers in a getaway car and dragged Corrie into a car.

But personally I'm not really convinced by pedestrians being involved unless they are linked to one of the 4 vehicles.

They are also being asked if they saw C once they come forward under the premise that if they come forward they must be innocent but they could also have important info especially around the 3.15-3.30 time scale and be called as witnesses. For example they may have seen C get in a vehicle or go up SB or back up Brentgovel.

I'm wondering if at least the latter part of Corrie's wandering may be him trying to find a lift home? I don't know how food is sorted out at the base, but what if he hadn't eaten and knew he had nothing to eat at the base. So he buys loads of food, eyes bigger than belly or he felt a bit rough due to the amount of alcohol he's consumed, which could explain giving the food away and having a sleep. He wakes up and wants to go home. I don't know why he didn't call his friends, did he think they'd be back at the base already? He's lived there for several years and it seemed lots of people knew him, and presumably he knew a lot of people. The horseshoe had apparently very little traffic - just 3 vehicles and the bin lorry, but could it be where someone he knows parks whilst at work and that person should finish work soon? When Corrie looks up the road twice, could he think it's a/the person who may give him a lift at least part way home? What if that person didn't turn up but another car was there, maybe a bit iffy and they're not happy when they realise Corrie is hanging around, maybe sitting down against a wall, waiting. They ask him what he's doing, he mentions a lift back to base. If the people are iffy being seen by a soldier is not good. Maybe they think he's more likely to report what he's seen. Could they offer him a lift, except there's no room in the car. Corrie may suggest the boot, if he wants to get back for his dog. In he gets, the iffy people aren't sure what to do with him. They get to the middle of nowhere and decide to ditch him. He's so drunk he'll have forgotten by the morning. They open the boot and he's suffocated. They dump him, but it could be anywhere, though certainly remote.

Don't follow this one.
Even allowing for time code inaccuracy, is it likely he'd have changed all his clothing?
That would suggest planned AWOL, but the previous events including getting hammered don't suggest that do they?
Though I suppose the fact they in no way suggest it could mean that it was a genius masterplan.

attachment.php
Could it be C? Ask someone who knows C well. If it isn't C, find out who it is cos they could have seen C. Yes, C could have changed his clothes, especially if it was planned or if he'd previously hid them in or behind a bin IMO. Genius? Yes if it works.

Could this be the photo the police have checked out with body imaging?

I'm wondering if at least the latter part of Corrie's wandering may be him trying to find a lift home? I don't know how food is sorted out at the base, but what if he hadn't eaten and knew he had nothing to eat at the base. So he buys loads of food, eyes bigger than belly or he felt a bit rough due to the amount of alcohol he's consumed, which could explain giving the food away and having a sleep. He wakes up and wants to go home. I don't know why he didn't call his friends, did he think they'd be back at the base already? He's lived there for several years and it seemed lots of people knew him, and presumably he knew a lot of people. The horseshoe had apparently very little traffic - just 3 vehicles and the bin lorry, but could it be where someone he knows parks whilst at work and that person should finish work soon? When Corrie looks up the road twice, could he think it's a/the person who may give him a lift at least part way home? What if that person didn't turn up but another car was there, maybe a bit iffy and they're not happy when they realise Corrie is hanging around, maybe sitting down against a wall, waiting. They ask him what he's doing, he mentions a lift back to base. If the people are iffy being seen by a soldier is not good. Maybe they think he's more likely to report what he's seen. Could they offer him a lift, except there's no room in the car. Corrie may suggest the boot, if he wants to get back for his dog. In he gets, the iffy people aren't sure what to do with him. They get to the middle of nowhere and decide to ditch him. He's so drunk he'll have forgotten by the morning. They open the boot and he's suffocated. They dump him, but it could be anywhere, though certainly remote.

Good ideas there, I Wonder. I too think he hung around waiting for a lift as there would have been lots of people leaving the bars and clubs, as well as workers etc. Chances are some would be sober and driving home and he seems to be a chatty guy so I expert he'd know a few people, at least well enough to get a lift home. I'm convinced he got into a vehicle with someone he knew or that he disturbed something he shouldn't have done and has been silenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717