UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what to make of The Sun article. I thought it was interesting as it had a few new facts that I personally didn't know. Also they say they have news that hasn't been made public yet. The thing is - we haven't got loads of correct info to go from. Maybe some people think some particular sources of MSM can't be trusted but we don't have much else, but I also see why some can't totally believe what is said. Looking forward to seeing what info they have that could possibly lead to info of a crime. Im thinking the Focus place but that's just my thoughts. I can imagine them investigating that. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a few mentions of new facts from the Sun article, I know this is the first MSM mention of what Corrie drank in the car but I've missed anything else new, would you mind filling me in please

can someone explain to my why my comments don't get a single 'thanks' whilst all those around them do? It's really frustrating because I so rarely post (busy biochemist) but when I do I feel my comments are well researched and present beleivable theories?

Ummm, not sure about the losing his phone in a bin theory you had "He could have reached in to get it, fallen in face first and died from positional asphyxia."

Not sure that is a "believable theory".

He left in a vehicle - that's a believable theory. It's a very simple theory. Though people seem to look past the glaringly obvious.

I don't think it can be the same person, the take away man was the one with the death metal type T shirt wasn't he and that man was indentified near the start
They thought that he had been identified at the beginning but names didn't pan out apparently x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They thought that he had been identified at the beginning but names didn't pan out apparently x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I hadn't heard that but if it's the same person he's changed his shirt.

I'm going to say it's a different man. If it was the man from the takeaaway you'd think the police would have said he was an American to help with the identification

Ummm, not sure about the losing his phone in a bin theory you had "He could have reached in to get it, fallen in face first and died from positional asphyxia."

Not sure that is a "believable theory".

He left in a vehicle - that's a believable theory. It's a very simple theory. Though people seem to look past the glaringly obvious.

I agree with the fact he left in a vehicle

I've seen a few mentions of new facts from the Sun article, I know this is the first MSM mention of what Corrie drank in the car but I've missed anything else new, would you mind filling me in please

Hi I've tried to send this twice now but it keeps refreshing on its own and deleting! Yes the drinks thing,,, but also they say they have info that has not been released yet. And finally, it says the council monitor the CCTV but no one checked that night. Which could have made a difference.

the hotel thoughts come from the phone finally 'disappearing' from contact at 8 am. If there was a meeting it could have gone wrong overnight?

For me there are only two solid facts if I'm to be pedantic about it.

1, Corrie walked behind Greggs at ~03:25 on the 24th September 2016
2, Nobody can disappear into thin air

All we're trying to do is figure out what happened to him and what chain of events led to it. Be that accident, misadventure, foul play or something else.

I don't believe aliens are involved or that there is a platform 9 3/4 behind Greggs....

Hi I've tried to send this twice now but it keeps refreshing on its own and deleting! Yes the drinks thing,,, but also they say they have info that has not been released yet. And finally, it says the council monitor the CCTV but no one checked that night. Which could have made a difference.

The Sun may have seen a posting on a social media site, that proves a lot of what has been said about C wasn't correct at the time he disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying Shire :) its on Hull daily mail site that a member of public spotted a body upto now its not been recovered but mail saying its been brought in from river ouse just thought id ask

Sounds like a local newspaper, so I would think the Hull DM are referring to the River Ouse in Yorkshire, which is separate from the Great and Little Ouse in Cambridgeshire which the Lark (the river in BSE) flows into.

can someone explain to my why my comments don't get a single 'thanks' whilst all those around them do? It's really frustrating because I so rarely post (busy biochemist) but when I do I feel my comments are well researched and present beleivable theories?
I don't think I've ever seen you comment and wouldn't know how to thank or see my own and that's why I can't vote when we have polls. Using mob site also. Not on here for thanks anyway so it doesn't matter to me. Don't get thanks much in real life either do we?

Sounds like a local newspaper, so I would think the Hull DM are referring to the River Ouse in Yorkshire, which is separate from the Great and Little Ouse in Cambridgeshire which the Lark (the river in BSE) flows into.
All ends up in the Wash anyway I think.
Edit. You are right and the Ouse is a separate river in Yorks leading to the Humber estuary between Grimsby, Lincs and Hull, Yorks. Probably more than 100 miles north of the Wash. Apologies Bby and Ant my mistake.

Been looking back at old posts and just wanted to bring something up Shiresleuth made a theory up of maybe Corrie being in Focus 12 way back in early threads well ive asked my daughter if he was (as she works in similar place here in) would they come forward and she has told me even in extreme circumstances they would not reveal Corrie was checked in as its against strict confidentiality and plus that's why these places are here in the first place. So Shires theory could be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay