UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me if this is known.

1. How long did the bin wagon spend in the HS?

2. The weighing system on the bin wagon, is this a system that is recorded manually via paperwork that the driver fills out? If so where is the weight of the bin displayed? In the cab, or near to the rear outside the cab?

3. When where the other bins only in the HS area collected, if this is known.

Once I have this info I will tell you my thoughts on the matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This running man is this the man that I found the explanation of why he was running quite strange it was said he was running to catch up with his friends but those 3 friends said they didn't even know him I remember that in an interview does anyone else remember it ??
I don't recall but that's just me.

oooh Silvamini your defo talking to wrong person when it comes to pings and anything to do with cameras lol I cant contribute much on that part (mum of 4 here) but we have some fab Regs like Midsummer/ Northern/ Melmoth/ Dcflag/ Shire etc that are ace with all that kind of stuff.... I am just a tag along really enjoying (not Corrie missing) but watching everyone work and sleuth and watch all the hardwork. My OP is what happened to him happened in the area ive never believed he couldn't get out without being seen or an accident on way back to base.. Thing is lots keep coming out and I doubt myself hopefully the truth will come out in the end I just hope its not a gruesome ending :(

I wonder if C was having a wee and splashed up the bike (bike rack near where he was) as the guy comes to get his bike. He starts shouting at C and a scuffle happens, only takes one wrong punch or C being half asleep and drunk trips and hits his head? Knocking him out. Does he bundle him into a bin (I'm not saying the recycling bin) or run off (then becomes running man) to go and get his car to take him away or does he run off and think to go back and get his bike so runs back to get his bike (then becomes man on bike). He could of thrown C's belongings into the other bin hence why the signal pings or perhaps he keeps them and does off home on his bike and hence why phone pings.

There are so many possibilities but until there is a break in the case or we are dribbled some more info we aren't getting any further forward.

33bbd222d4c21d3ae60e5f3f721998f6.jpg

aac885498a2b4b7caad310728df6d48f.jpg

This one?
<modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes thanx m'summer. This guy and C had to have seen other especially as time is similar right? Also where is this guy on other street cctv? He was going somewhere too.

can someone link me to the cctv picture of ' running man'? I haven't seen this one and can't find it. Thanks!
Findcorrie.co.uk, running man is in the previous photos released, not the last lot. They will be under family updates. Probably still on Suffolk Constabulary website too. I cannot remember which thread they are on here.

Corrie was NOT in a bin, nor did he travel to the dump in the bin lorry. This has been verified by N and has been discussed at length in an earlier Thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correction - if I may...

He was not in the refuse area of the truck - since the scales show a difference in weight, plus it would probably act like a faraday cage and the phone wouldn't be able to ping the masts.

He was not on the outside of the truck since he wasn't on CCTV and didn't fall off in the middle of the road to be discovered later.

His phone did travel the route of the bin lorry though, which would only leave it being in the cab.

Since he is no longer at the horseshoe (allegedly) and he had previously stuck with his phone, he would surely also be in the cab with his phone?

Explains everything neatly, easily, and without crazy theories.

Maybe the police have already checked this - a phone in the back of a truck to see if a signal gets out - probably not - possibly some people have little faith in what they're doing, like C's mum - maybe for good reason?

Maybe they are running round like headless chickens.

Maybe we need a nationwide major crimes unit type thing like an FBI to make up for under-resourced, under-skilled Police departments?

2. The weighing system on the bin wagon, is this a system that is recorded manually via paperwork that the driver fills out? If so where is the weight of the bin displayed? In the cab, or near to the rear outside the cab?

AFAIK

1. 4mins

2. I'd assume rear outside of cab.

3. 2-4 days later.

1) Pertinent question, answer unknown but it has been suggested longer than usual.

2) It's electronic, it weighs the bin on way up and down, subtracts one from other = deposited weight (they charge on weight disposed, not manipulable).

3) Don't know.

How do we know that someone has been after Corrie awhile for one reason or another but hes a very popular guy and never alone it was by chance that everything went wrong for Corrie including what happened to him. Does anyone think we will find out ?? or is this going to be another Luke Durbin case
Cannot rule that out and how awful for a family not to have closure of any kind. I still look for any news on Luke.

Correction - if I may...

He was not in the refuse area of the truck - since the scales show a difference in weight, plus it would probably act like a faraday cage and the phone wouldn't be able to ping the masts.

He was not on the outside of the truck since he wasn't on CCTV and didn't fall off in the middle of the road to be discovered later.

His phone did travel the route of the bin lorry though, which would only leave it being in the cab.

Since he is no longer at the horseshoe (allegedly) and he had previously stuck with his phone, he would surely also be in the cab with his phone?

Explains everything neatly, easily, and without crazy theories.

Maybe the police have already checked this - a phone in the back of a truck to see if a signal gets out - probably not - possibly some people have little faith in what they're doing, like C's mum - maybe for good reason?

Maybe they are running round like headless chickens.

Maybe we need a nationwide major crimes unit type thing like an FBI to make up for under-resourced, under-skilled Police departments?

The Police aren't under resourced though, they have been told to use as much resources as they need to find Corrie. I think this is the idea Nicola wants people to have, when really they're doing everything they can x

Cannot rule that out and how awful for a family not to have closure of any kind. I still look for any news on Luke.

Me to Northern so many that have gone missing and not been found no way of saying a proper goodbye lets hope Corrie isn't one of those statistics eh X

If I wanted to find the Barton mills phone mast on Google maps- what would I be best typing in so that I can then use it for directions- I've looked at the maps, but still can't pinpoint their loaction for Google maps. Just need a close by business, or it on a Google map so I can pin the location, many thanks.

Unless he's in an airtight container, I think the smell would have been noticeable a looooooong long time ago. Not expecting this to be productive (MOO)

The cadaver dogs will be able to detect if a body was there not if it's there now IMO

I don't know how many dead bodies might at one time have been in the buildings so not sure how much use it will be

The Police aren't under resourced though, they have been told to use as much resources as they need to find Corrie. I think this is the idea Nicola wants people to have, when really they're doing everything they can x

Why would she do that?

If you ring the phone lines they are manned (allegedly) by family and friends because the Police haven't the resources.

Worse than that (I know because I tried) if you ring them outside office hours no-one answers.

Suppose you knew something and had a pang of conscience, rang them in that moment of "weakness (or clarity), and no one answers - tomorrow when you wake up you decide not to bother again.

You'd imagine that they'd log all calls, answered or not, and ring back - but they don't.

Haven't heard a thing.

Try it if you don't believe me - THAT is how inept and totally mis-managed the Police farce is today.

Very good at public relations and senior officers talking about diversity or whatever - a possible murder - can't even answer the bloody phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reconman