UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see mention of it being a UK offence, unless I've overlooked something? Seems to be something of interest to Gibraltar police which suggests a local incident, but the suspect is a UK serviceman (who the RAF tried to move back to UK).

It doesn't say those words in this article I've just copied so I could include source, however in the English version of the Spanish paper I have hard copy of here (and can't translate to navigate their website but can upload a photograph in the morning) it says offences possibly in the uk and Gibraltar.
They mentions sexual related however it reads as though that's a guess.

I don't have the links to hand but there have been several posted, it's not an everyday occurance but it does happen more often than you might think

A good few weeks ago I googled to see if there have been a lot of injuries/deaths from people sleeping in bins. I was shocked at how many came up, it is more common than people think. There have been a number of deaths from people climbing into a clean cardboard bin, usually after drinking and then they have been tipped into a lorry and crushed.

Any history of accidential deaths of people sleeping in bins ? Got to be fairly rare , I've done some things in my youth but never slept in a ****** bin because it was cold or because I was sleepy , somehow made it home

Omg , it happens all the time

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...nt=ms-unknown&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

It may seem a lot at a glance but 11 people in the past five years have died in the UK after sleeping in bins, whereas there are over 500 murders a year here. Statistically speaking, the former is far less likely than the latter.

To me that reads as if the offence was in Gib and they were stopping the person leaving. Doesn't mention an offence in the UK.

The Spanish newspaper does, I'll quote when I have more day light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may seem a lot at a glance but 11 people in the past five years have died after sleeping in bins, whereas there are over 500 murders a year in the UK. Statistically speaking, the former is far less likely than the latter.

And the reason we know about these bin accidents is because they (or, sadly, their remains) were found quite quickly either when they were tipped in (and the driver saw/heard them) or when the bin lorries were emptied.

I don't see mention of it being a UK offence, unless I've overlooked something? Seems to be something of interest to Gibraltar police which suggests a local incident, but the suspect is a UK serviceman (who the RAF tried to move back to UK).

Snippet

The police allegedly wanted to question a passenger on the RAF aircraft, who is said to be a serving member of the British forces. This passenger was reportedly the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation in Britain, although some local media have claimed that he was being investigated for possible sexual offences which may have taken place in Gibraltar.

http://www.surinenglish.com/gibraltar/201702/10/major-police-operation-almost-20170210100047-v.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think this should have been searched first of all as it is the most logical place to start and not left for 5 months. I can't imagine what the family or friends are gong through. The whole thing is British and totally Fked up without common sence being used by anyone, excuse my french. I am friggin annoyed

Without seeing what evidence the Police have surely it isn't possible to know what is or isn't logical or common sense.

It may seem a lot at a glance but 11 people in the past five years have died in the UK after sleeping in bins, whereas there are over 500 murders a year here. Statistically speaking, the former is far less likely than the latter.

How many of those murders end up in landfill via a bin lorry ?

Is there not a skip Law ?

I was thinking a prank earlier, but I am not sure about that now. I am hoping that now the reward has a time limit, that someone will come forward and say what really happened and maybe the landfill search will not need to go ahead. I was also thinking about a skip, but that is likely to be sorted to extract recyclable materials isn't it?

How many of those murders end up in landfill via a bin lorry ?

I don't know how many end up in landfill but a quick search will show that murderers dumping dead bodies in bins happens more often than people dying after falling asleep in bins.

Waste bins are really not an uncommon way for people to attempt to dispose of bodies.

I don't know how many end up in landfill but a quick search will show that murderers dumping dead bodies in bins happens more often than people dying after falling asleep in bins.

Waste bins are really not an uncommon way for people to attempt to dispose of bodies.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....e-bin-crush-death-biffa/amp?client=ms-unknown

Unlikely it's the biffa bin, so the phone goes in the biffa and the body in another or Corrie went to BM and then ended up in a bin at 4/5 am ...

May not be the "original" Biffa bin/lorry but with the vast majority of commercial waste bins in the area being Biffa bins on streetview, I'd say that if there's a second bin lorry involved, likelihood is that it's another Biffa (first one on a recycling collection, second on a general waste pickup?)

I know your link says that they're all supposed to be secured and locked by the shops and that Biffa drivers are supposed to check but I don't think that's always the case!

<modsnip> I've been in the AWOL club for a long time but sadly I don't think that I was corect, unless we get some new info on bin and times we haven't got much to go on down the bin road, maybe we should forget the bin lorry and the CCTV, and focus on so bar wetherspoons flex then pizza place IMO the clue must lay in one of the four places.

Well here's an interesting So Bar nugget...

The singer from the So Bar was interviewed on the Look East report. He says that Corrie sang "The Chukkanugga Choo Choo". We've been told that Corrie "joined in" with a song that the musician was already playing. I would presume that if the song was in the musician's repertoire, he would know that it's "The Chattanooga Choo Choo". You have to say "Chattanooga" three times every time you sing the song, after all.

The thing that has always stood out to me is that every thing that corrie did that night was normal but it was far from a normal night for most people , I don't personally know any one that sleeps in doorways, if your in the military you watch your back,

I wonder whether it is a last-ditch attempt to flush someone out who knows something, also with the reference to a 'life-changing sum of money' .

How strange. So it can't be a lead that has taken them to landfill then. Or perhaps C has been in touch? Presumably the grandparents reward is still available?

How strange. So it can't be a lead that has taken them to landfill then. Or perhaps C has been in touch? Presumably the grandparents reward is still available?

First reward iv known about with a time limit attached to it, what's that all about,

They must think that some one knows some thing but if they don't come forward then that's it the reward is gone,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3