UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taxi image again looking at the drivers side. If you have a device with a retina type screen like an ipad, iphone, galaxy s4,s5,s6,s7 or any other high res device you should be able to see this. Turn the brightness up to full.

It was talked about in WS for ages that members thought the cyclist had a hat in his right hand and was holding onto the car. The cyclist didn't have a hat on in the head on pic. It is not a hat in his hand and he is not holding on to the car up that high.

If you look at the silver trim that runs down vertical on the driver and passenger windows/doors, would you agree there is something between the camera and that trim? The trim is obstructed from view?

Looking between the driver and the cyclist do you see a small change of colour that looks as if it's hanging over the door? It actually looks as if it is coming out from the driver's armpit.
Yes I can see something grey but it is not distinguishable. A really bad picture tbh. I think it looks like it runs down the right hand side of his head, shoulder and arm. Some thought it was a pony tail I think others have suggested a particular hair style. I got no clue what it is anymore. What do you think it is?

I was remembering what another poster had stated where opening hours Mon-Fri were listed as well as items. Was that incorrect and this site has zero public access completely? Is there a link to confirm this fact?

Sorry Shiresleuth I have been asking this same question.
I believe any confusion over opening times is due to the Public Recycling Centre (tip) and the Landfill site which are operated separately.

From The Sun article https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2831229/corrie-mckeague-missing-airman-search-landfill/ looks like they are close together (makes sense) but no public access to the Landfill section. Can just imagine the H&S arrangements that are put into practise at such a place.

Can SULSAR assist in the search of the landfill?

Maybe I'm a bit thick. What are you trying to point out or what am I looking for, you've lost me?
Only the area in red. I have blacked out the cyclist's head and made it a touch lighter.

attachment.php

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 423
Yes I can see something grey but it is not distinguishable. A really bad picture tbh. I think it looks like it runs down the right hand side of his head, shoulder and arm. Some thought it was a pony tail I think others have suggested a particular hair style. I got no clue what it is anymore. What do you think it is?
Explain to me what you can see in the image I just put up. Only look in the top left area inside the red box. Divide the box into 9 and tell me what you see in the top left. Describe the colours even.

Can SULSAR assist in the search of the landfill?
Team of specially trained search Police Officers is what Suffolk Police Press Release is saying. No mention of Sulsar. It may be that it will be inter force.

Looks like a hand, arm, passing a bag/package into the back of the car' being handed to someone, over the driver's shoulder.
Your very close. Don't look at that area just now, I'll come back to that.. Look at the top left area inside the red box. I have put up a better image.

If they are now going to search the landfill then why are they still asking about the person on the bike, they obviously know more than we do. Is it possible they have had a tip off but just haven't enough evidence yet?

They DEFINITELY know more than we do and will only release the bare minimum to get info back! They also said they are keeping all lines of enquiry going but they will have an order of priority in doing things.
There is so much misinformation out in this case now it is hard to follow but the bike looks white in one picture, CM had a white bike in the background of one of his pictures, (apologies I cannot find the pic with CM & his white bike but it is on MSM somewhere)is it too much of a coincidence that this could be CM's bike or a mate having borrowed it or a perp having stolen it? So many questions too few answers! All MOO.:tantrum:

Explain to me what you can see in the image I just put up. Only look in the top left area inside the red box. Divide the box into 9 and tell me what you see in the top left. Describe the colours even.

I don't have a retina screen, but when I was looking at those rear wheel arch reflections I "imagined" I could see something being passed over between driver and cyclist.
No colours on my screen so just a laptop visual. Only putting this here as wondering if that's what you are referring to now?

The bin lorry stopped at a Sainsburys apparently. Maybe the binman left the lorry unattended whilst he went for a pee or bought something in the petrol station if its 24 hour and Corrie was put in the back.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Do you have a link for this info please, I hadn't seen this? :thinking:

Only the area in red. I have blacked out the cyclist's head and made it a touch lighter.

attachment.php
It looks like the cyclist is perhaps kissing someone behind the driver seat maybe a white male with cropped hair although it is hard to tell. At first glance I thought the cyclist was passing something to someone in the back.

attachment.php
Sorry, lost my previous comment editing. I see something being passed across the back of the driver to someone in the back seat. Edit - I see black/dark, collar length hair on the cyclist now. Could it be a woman?

I don't have a retina screen, but when I was looking at those rear wheel arch reflections I "imagined" I could see something being passed over between driver and cyclist.
No colours on my screen so just a laptop visual. Only putting this here as wondering if that's what you are referring to now?
I put up an image 5 mins ago with a red box in the area I'm talking about.

I put up an image 5 mins ago with a red box in the area I'm talking about.
Definately either talking to or passing something to passengers in the rear of the car.

Sorry, lost my previous comment editing. I see something being passed across the back of the driver to someone in the back seat. Edit - I see black/dark, collar length hair on the cyclist now. Could it be a woman?
What your seeing is a head popping out from behind the driver. She has black shoulder length hair, parted in the middle and you can just make out a change of colour that is her face. It looks as if she is looking at the cyclist's right foot. Where you see her hand and working to the left....it's her hand then a slither of black then a new colour. What colour do you think it is?

There is so much misinformation out in this case now it is hard to follow but the bike looks white in one picture, CM had a white bike in the background of one of his pictures, (apologies I cannot find the pic with CM & his white bike but it is on MSM somewhere)is it too much of a coincidence that this could be CM's bike or a mate having borrowed it or a perp having stolen it?

JMO but I think the Corrie white bike is a coincidental red herring. As unlikely as this may sound, and again, only my personal opinion and theory, I think it may be a display bike from a cycle shop. The rectangle dangling in the middle of the handlebars looks like a price tag from the bike shop chain, Cycle King.

The bike itself appears to be a Viking road bike.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 400
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 398
Back to the area top left inside the red square. Don't look for faces, you're not going to see any. Try and describe what you see.

I have blacked over the cyclist's head.

What your seeing is a head popping out from behind the driver. She has black shoulder length hair, parted in the middle and you can just make out a change of colour that is her face. It looks as if she is looking at the cyclist's right foot. Where you see her hand and working to the left....it's her hand then a slither of black then a new colour. What colour do you think it is?
I see the face now leaning forward, beside the passenger in the back seat. Looks to me like the passenger in the back by the window, looks like Corrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298