UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember way back that there was two bin collections said to have taken place. I think the first was at about 3.40am and another, the BL that had way too much attention on it. The first one somehow seemed to disappear out of the equation after a few weeks. That aside, if the waste (I take that to be general waste, not recycling) was not collected until a few days later, assuming we are talking about commercial waste in bins such as we see in the HS area and SB too, how come any staff member putting waste into that bin did not see a body in there? Also, if these are commercial bins, are their weights recorded too, just like the recycling one was? I would think they are. So surely, there should be records of these weights and one may stand out as being a lot heavier than normal?

I also wonder if LE is actually talking about other bins, such as household bins, but want us to think otherwise. As someone said in the previous thread, that if crime took place in a house, a soiled carpet could be taken to the tip rolled up. Equally, could a body be put into bin liners and taken by the household waste collection, perhaps on a Monday morning?
Sorry to quote my own post, but it is so that you will understand what I'm on about.

Firstly, I have spent a lot of time today trying to find the info that I remember about there being TWO bin collections. It would appear that almost all references to bin lorries, except in a passing comment, have been removed. I remembered N having said about them in an interview, yet there is now no mention at all in any of them and it seems the videos have been cut to exclude them. This may have happened after all the unpleasantness about a driver.

The latest from LE seems to be carefully worded and note that they say "It was known, and CCTV shows, that a waste lorry made a collection in the area a short time after the last confirmed sighting of Corrie" (BBM)
That would fit perfectly with the first one being at about 3.40am. If it was the later one at around 4.20am, surely they would call that 'almost an hour later'?

The bin lorry is supposed to be the first vehicle that enters the HS and if they mean the later-timed one, that is a long time for absolutely nobody to see C.

I think with all the confusion there has been over a bin lorry and its timings, it was so that they could talk about a bin lorry, but giving the impression they were talking about the recycling one, not the waste one. So now, it has me wondering if the 'waste' lorry is something of a smokescreen so that we focus on the HS area again, but the actual story is rather different. They said the last ping of the phone was 8am and that the phone never made contact with the mast thereafter, supposedly all the time at BM. Could the phone have been thrown into a bin at BM and emptied later, and much as I don't want to say it, maybe C too?

I personally, still think that whatever happened did not happen in the HS area, except that he got into a car there.

Something positive must have come back about the other bins being tested <modsnip> I wonder if they held back searching thinking that it was unlikely he was there and now they've had results proving otherwise and they're thinking ***** he actually might be

I really hope he's not, I mean I know he probably isn't on a beach somewhere but the thought he could've been there over Christmas etc is so sad, at least if he'd been found sooner his family would have had somewhere to go and lay flowers/presents etc

I personally, still think that whatever happened did not happen in the HS area, except that he got into a car there.

Well anyway that's where the line of happenings started from, in HS, what ever that might mean. And who knows, it might as well be a prank gone too far...I'm still wondering all that running, silly somehow! But of course it was a weekend so everyone was more or less intoxicated
:gaah:

But this update in November referred to the recyclable waste going to a recycling centre for processing, then potentially getting destroyed or going to landfill after that. So what's to say the phone wasn't in the lorry, pinging at BM as previously discussed and was still being processed in BM when the battery died at 8am? After that time, it was taken to landfill but the phone was dead so wouldn't have pinged.

Good point. Do we have a link for the recycling plant in BM where the sorting occurred?

Well anyway that's where the line of happenings started from, in HS, what ever that might mean. And who knows, it might as well be a prank gone too far...I'm still wondering all that running, silly somehow! But of course it was a weekend so everyone was more or less intoxicated
:gaah:
I was thinking a prank earlier, but I am not sure about that now. I am hoping that now the reward has a time limit, that someone will come forward and say what really happened and maybe the landfill search will not need to go ahead. I was also thinking about a skip, but that is likely to be sorted to extract recyclable materials isn't it?

Oh, did you? It was a polite general term for run away to another life of fun and adventure without being too specific.
Yes I did suggest he was perhaps like Captain Troy in Far from the madding crowd. ( who ran away and joined a travelling fair) . This was at roughly the time his CO gave his leaving speech on forces tv and mentioned "lifestyle" and C conducting the band and that he had said to him that he should be on the stage.

I was thinking a prank earlier, but I am not sure about that now. I am hoping that now the reward has a time limit, that someone will come forward and say what really happened and maybe the landfill search will not need to go ahead. I was also thinking about a skip, but that is likely to be sorted to extract recyclable materials isn't it?

I posted yesterday that I believe skip waste goes to Milton. If that helps your theory!

Just to throw it out there.....
has anybody seen the news regarding police stopping an RAF plane from departing Gibraltar with the intention of arresting a man on board in relation to an "offence" in the U.K.?

Edit: - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....7-v.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted yesterday that I believe skip waste goes to Milton. If that helps your theory!
That's what I was thinking, but if they sort it for recyclables, they would find a body if one was in there and a skip would be traceable.

yes they did didnt they. So what we thinking 2 of the 4 vehicles were BLs

I think what had previously been stated was that 4 vehicles went into that area up to 5am. For some reason we only really heard those 4 vehicles were being focused on. So another bin lorry could be separate from those 4 vehicles and have arrived later.

At the end of the day, no matter what bin lorry is in question, no matter where Corrie's phone pinged, I think they are going to find him in that landfill and this seems like it is going to turn out to be a tragic accident.

has anybody seen the news regarding police stopping an RAF plane from departing Gibraltar with the intention of arresting a man on board in relation to an "offence" in the U.K.?

Edit: source - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....altar-police-block-raf-jet/amp/?client=safari

Apologies if this has been mentioned. I've followed all Corries threads quite consistently however I'm currently on holiday in Spain so I have only had time to scroll the pages since thurs rather than read all new comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see mention of it being a UK offence, unless I've overlooked something? Seems to be something of interest to Gibraltar police which suggests a local incident, but the suspect is a UK serviceman (who the RAF tried to move back to UK).

Edit: source - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....altar-police-block-raf-jet/amp/?client=safari

Apologies if this has been mentioned. I've followed all Corries threads quite consistently however I'm currently on holiday in Spain so I have only had time to scroll the pages since thurs rather than read all new comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me that reads as if the offence was in Gib and they were stopping the person leaving. Doesn't mention an offence in the UK.

The front view of that cyclist looks to me like he had a heavy duty D lock on the handlebars ?

BBM, I know I posted a while back that the most likely reason for someone to be cycling round at that time of the night would be that they deliver illegal drugs, I haven't read anything yet to make me discount that as my top theory

JMO

Any history of accidential deaths of people sleeping in bins ? Got to be fairly rare , I've done some things in my youth but never slept in a ****** bin because it was cold or because I was sleepy , somehow made it home

I don't have the links to hand but there have been several posted, it's not an everyday occurance but it does happen more often than you might think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morgy1