UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they checked the bin lorries a few weeks after C went missing but did the Police question the drivers and were they satisfied?

I still think that the most likelly scenario is that C and his phone ended up in different bins. There have been cases of people dying like this: (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rough-sleeper-crushed-death-after-8993220) and I mentioned another case in my first comment.

Also, found another example from canada:

Death of Garret Elsey http://www.independent.co.uk/studen...-falling-asleep-in-a-wheelie-bin-8927631.html

[FONT=&amp]"It's possible that the combination of alcohol and his body warmth led to an increased risk of hypothermia.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"People suffering with hypothermia can often become very confused and make strange decisions... they may seek refuge in confined spaces." [/FONT]

Yes - what does that even mean

The cyclist being traced imo. I am also thinking that perhaps they are already searching landfill but have said they are delaying it so they don't have hordes of peeps gathering there. Or they may even have other info that is making them hold off searching it. Either way one of the rewards is no longer available but the other one will never be withdrawn.

After taking a while to catch up here and in MSM, and picking up on some of the things mentioned, as well as what we have been told before, I have two possible scenarios in my head. The following are JMOs

1. C's drink/s could have been spiked, which could explain in part why he passed out/slept in the doorway and why he appears more than just a bit wobbly in the first video. It could also explain it in the second video after his sleep, given the interval of time. Now think of the possibilities we came up with for the cyclist, i.e. possible job and the possible reasons for him being where he was and riding around. Add into that, that there was a chance C was in the back of the car. Now think of today's news in that the police have identified and traced the cyclist. It sounds very much as though they already knew him, but were waiting for someone to recognise him and say so, in order that their suspicions were confirmed. The phone and/or C could have been in the car. I wonder where the car went.....well, I don't wonder, I could make an educated guess. (The first part of this could be what UT meant in an incident having taken place in one of the venues more recently that although not connected to C, it is a possibility) So what if he was drugged and that led to his demise?

2. If all was fine and totally normal for C, as we've been told it was, then off he goes with a lift to have a bit of fun, either at a local party for a while until something goes wrong, or perhaps directly to BM? If something happened at a party, C could have been put in household rubbish and ended up at the landfill, or elsewhere.
The possibilities with the phone in this one being as we were told it went off the mast at 8.00am (such a precise time surely must coincide with something) are: it stayed with him in this place; it was somehow in a bin lorry, maybe picked up in a bin either at BSE or at BM and the reason for it going off the BM mast was that it then went out of the mast range and into another towards the landfill.

3. As in no. 2 for the first part and friends have helped him go awol, disposing of the phone in a bin or just throwing it anywhere.
He probably set an alarm on his phone to remind him to move his car between 7.30 and 8am. It probably continued to go off until the battery died.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Thousands and thousands of phone calls, emails and messages. All brought together into a top 10 by MIS. MIS then hands it to the police who already knew who was on the bike because the taxi driver told them.

Seriouly though, it must have generated so much intel. Most of it nonsense.

I still can't understand why no scent of C was picked up in the HS area by the cadavar dogs, especially given we can see him heading in that direction.
Is it the case that it had been left too long & any scent would have long disappeared by the time the search got underway?

Apologies if this has already been answered.

I still can't understand why no scent of C was picked up in the HS area by the cadavar dogs, especially given we can see him heading in that direction.
Is it the case that it had been left too long & any scent would have long disappeared by the time the search got underway?

Apologies if this has already been answered.
it would suggest to me that he wasn't in the HS for very long, even the first lot of dogs in the early days found no scent, if he just walked in and out I would not expect them to find any scent, but if had slept in the HS I would expect that the dogs would have picked up on some sort of scent,

Were the bin lorry drivers interviewed? If he was in a bin lorry, what's the general consensus of how it happened, did he a) go to sleep in a bin and was tipped into the lorry by sleeping in the wrong place at the wrong time or b) was he run over or reversed into by a vehicle accidentally c) came to harm shortly after entering HS and someone put him in a bin

Were the bin lorry drivers interviewed? If he was in a bin lorry, what's the general consensus of how it happened, did he a) go to sleep in a bin and was tipped into the lorry by sleeping in the wrong place at the wrong time or b) was he run over or reversed into by a vehicle accidentally c) came to harm shortly after entering HS and someone put him in a bin

Or d) does anyone think that he was not in a lorry at all?

I don't think that he was sleeping in a bin, he wasn't in the recycling bin that was collected that night as the weight would have been more, and the others were not collected until Monday , I think that his phone was most likely in the recycling bin, or that corrie and his phone got a lift in the bin lorry then something happend after that ,

He being in a delusional state of mind and getting inside a bin to get some sleep seems unlikelly but it is possible (considering this happened to several other people in the past) and is the most logical explanation with the evidence we have at hand. In fact, I think the police might be conducting the search with this theory in mind. It, however, does not explain why the phone was apparently found in a different bin (I tried to provide an explanation for this) and why there were no traces of him in the HS (as far as we know)

I don't think that he was sleeping in a bin, he wasn't in the recycling bin that was collected that night as the weight would have been more, and the others were not collected until Monday , I think that his phone was most likely in the recycling bin, or that corrie and his phone got a lift in the bin lorry then something happend after that ,

Do you mean something happened after that not involving a bin or bin lorry? Because If he is found in the landfill I can't see how he could have got there in a specific area otherwise.

He being in a delusional state of mind and getting inside a bin to get some sleep seems unlikelly but it is possible (considering this happened to several other people in the past) and is the most logical explanation with the evidence we have at hand. In fact, I think the police might be conducting the search with this theory in mind. It, however, does not explain why the phone was apparently found in a different bin (I tried to provide an explanation for this) and why there were no traces of him in the HS (as far as we know)

but how would that work, he would have to have been asleep in the bin until at least Monday, as far as I know the recycling bin was the only bin emptied over the weekend,

Do you mean something happened after that not involving a bin or bin lorry? Because If he is found in the landfill I can't see how he could have got there in a specific area otherwise.
if he got a lift in the bin lorry he could still have ended up at the landfill, depending on what happened

Or d) does anyone think that he was not in a lorry at all?

I don't think he will be found at landfill and think if anything his mobile was in the bin lorry. I just feel like the scent of his body would have roused suspicion or been noticed if it wasn't until the Monday that the bin was collected. Decaying animals (and I presume humans?) have a very distinctive scent.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by OneofMany
He being in a delusional state of mind and getting inside a bin to get some sleep seems unlikelly but it is possible (considering this happened to several other people in the past) and is the most logical explanation with the evidence we have at hand. In fact, I think the police might be conducting the search with this theory in mind. It, however, does not explain why the phone was apparently found in a different bin (I tried to provide an explanation for this) and why there were no traces of him in the HS (as far as we know

But the phone has not been found, either in a bin or anywhere else for that matter.

I don't think he will be found at landfill and think if anything his mobile was in the bin lorry. I just feel like the scent of his body would have roused suspicion or been noticed if it wasn't until the Monday that the bin was collected. Decaying animals (and I presume humans?) have a very distinctive scent.

The problem is we don't know exactly what Police did during the early searches or what sort of dogs were used and even whether the bins in the other HS were checked specifically. We know they were checked 3-4 weeks ago and last week the landfill search announced...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC