UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it hasn't, just that I don't remember a link for it, it would be really useful if someone could find one though
I can't find a link for it but it was discussed as far back as thread 2 and many times since. But it was an American who was going back to the US base who offered him the lift, from what we know. So the lift wasn't to Honington.

If it happened, the source will have been someone who was there in the takeaway. (Obviously.)
Perhaps the quote was only found on social media, rather than in a newspaper.

I remember that we discussed the lift ages ago think it was November time, I can't remember if we had a link or not, I will go back and see if I can find what thread it was on,

If it happened, the source will have been someone who was there in the takeaway. (Obviously.)
Perhaps the quote was only found on social media, rather than in a newspaper.
I remember it too and I think it may have been said in N's first Q&A.

it was in the middle of thread 4, after post 445, I can't find a link and someone asked for a link but it doesn't look like we got one,

Thank you. It does suggest that he had something else in mind.

In short , I genuinely feel he was killing time or waiting in Hughes doorway. either for someone leaving a late night venue or someone finishing work.

For a lift home - personally have ruled this out
To start partying
For something else another reason

I also think he thought he knew what he was doing where he was going and who he was meeting later prior to leaving camp. He left his car in a convenient spot for him to walk to his earlier destination/s Therefore it was easily accessible (walk able) to be able to pick up in the morning without a parking ticket or fine.

Just like he loved his dog he apparently also loved his car, but something made him leave them both unattended.

Regards
Reacher

I can't find a link for it but it was discussed as far back as thread 2 and many times since. But it was an American who was going back to the US base who offered him the lift, from what we know. So the lift wasn't to Honington.
Yeah I think it was the black Death t-shirt guy who was with a female who offered but it is in a similar category to the homeless guy he shared his food with and told "I'm walking home " . At the time we were not so restricted in our links. JMO.

Yeah I think it was the black Death t-shirt guy who was with a female who offered but it is in a similar category to the homeless guy he shared his food with and told "I'm walking home " . At the time we were not so restricted in our links. JMO.
Agreed. Thank you.

A few times I have seen suggestions the wrong bin lorry was searched initially but have wondered if there was any basis for that (I.e . A link) or has that been speculation does anyone know? IMOO it was speculation.

In short , I genuinely feel he was killing time or waiting in Hughes doorway. either for someone leaving a late night venue or someone finishing work.

For a lift home - personally have ruled this out
To start partying
For something else another reason

I also think he thought he knew what he was doing where he was going and who he was meeting later prior to leaving camp. He left his car in a convenient spot for him to walk to his earlier destination/s Therefore it was easily accessible (walk able) to be able to pick up in the morning without a parking ticket or fine.

Just like he loved his dog he apparently also loved his car, but something made him leave them both unattended.

Regards
Reacher

What time does flex close or any club that stays open late , maybe a local barmaid worth hanging around for ....

I think it was also mentioned in one of the Anglia news segments, where the reporter was standing across tge road and said there was a group at Mama Mia celebrating a birthday? I also got the impression it was a share in a taxi ride that was offered, rather than a lift in someone's own car.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/30193...start-searching-huge-landfill-site-this-week/

Dubious about how much we can believe from Sun 'sources'.....who knows?! :scared:

That doesn't say anything about the wrong bin lorry being tested initially? The apprent contradictions in the article are something else, though. Unless the Sun know stuff we don't?

I still say if the horseshoe bin lorry went straight from Mildenhall to Milton landfill then SP have some explaining to do. Saying it was unlikely Corrie would be there wouldn't cut it by half, IMO.

That doesn't say anything about the wrong bin lorry being tested initially? The apprent contradictions in the article are something else, though. Unless the Sun know stuff we don't?

I still say if the horseshoe bin lorry went straight from Mildenhall to Milton landfill then SP have some explaining to do. Saying it was unlikely Corrie would be there wouldn't cut it by half, IMO.

And the council and Biffa too. Have you noticed the route the phone took according to the Sun? And I agree the article doesn't mention a wrong bin lorry being tested so where did that come from?

I think it was also mentioned in one of the Anglia news segments, where the reporter was standing across tge road and said there was a group at Mama Mia celebrating a birthday? I also got the impression it was a share in a taxi ride that was offered, rather than a lift in someone's own car.
Yep I remember the taxi too. It's strange we can't find sources for this stuff anymore.

I think this too, I also think this is the reason for the arrest. I think HS told them it went to recycling so they were confident he couldn't be in it. Then find out it went to landfill, hence the search & arrest. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that if they find C there, or items that can be traced to C, like his phone for example, they will not be able to determine how he/it got there. I do not believe C will be found but his phone or other items may be there.

Cagney, please can you 'vote' for me ? Cheers.

I think this too, I also think this is the reason for the arrest. I think HS told them it went to recycling so they were confident he couldn't be in it. Then find out it went to landfill, hence the search & arrest. JMO.

Even this doesn't make sense, though. The bin lorry driver would have been asked where he went that morning (I would hope!) and so SP would know in that first week. If HS lied back then why only arrest him months later?

Nothing adds up.

http://www.fccenvironment.co.uk/milton.html

"The waste that is delivered to Milton landfill site comprises of; transfer station waste, household waste, industrial and commercial and soils. The inputs to the site are predominately from transfer station which is delivered by road.
Operational hours are 07.00-16.30 Monday to Friday"

I read that as meaning out-of-hours access would have needed for the recycling lorry to go straight to landfill. And if there's security cameras at the site entrances, that would have been seen.

I think if SP thought the phone could have been in a recycling bin, other items could have been dumped in waste bins, hence holding off on use of the landfill.

http://www.fccenvironment.co.uk/milton.html

"The waste that is delivered to Milton landfill site comprises of; transfer station waste, household waste, industrial and commercial and soils. The inputs to the site are predominately from transfer station which is delivered by road.
Operational hours are 07.00-16.30 Monday to Friday"

I read that as meaning out-of-hours access would have needed for the recycling lorry to go straight to landfill. And if there's security cameras at the site entrances, that would have been seen.

I think if SP thought the phone could have been in a recycling bin, other items could have been dumped in waste bins, hence holding off on use of the landfill.
"predominantly" from transfer stations worries me. Where else does it come from? Incinerator? By private arrangements? And what exactly is coming from transfer station? I thought it went to incinerator for the metals to be extracted? Sounds like Bs to me.

I think the council, Biffa and FCC need to provide some answers pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties