UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK POLL

No trace of Corrie or his things will be found in the landfill
I've voted for two because I couldn't find one for 'Corries phone or thing will be found in the landfill but believe Corrie is not there' *I am tired so apologies if being dim

Even this doesn't make sense, though. The bin lorry driver would have been asked where he went that morning (I would hope!) and so SP would know in that first week. If HS lied back then why only arrest him months later?

Nothing adds up.
Bin lorry driver would just empty it at WTS then go back to depot empty I would think and WTS personnel would then take responsibility so driver wouldn't know exactly IMO.

Bin lorry driver would just empty it at WTS then go back to depot empty I would think and WTS personnel would then take responsibility so driver wouldn't know exactly IMO.

OK but then where is the WTS. Red Lodge or somewhere else? Then how could Corrie be missed as we have been told what the process is:

BBM

The bins from these areas go to different disposal sites. The recycling bin that was collected on the Saturday morning was taken to the recycling centre, where the Investigation team have been told that it would not be possible for a body to pass through the system without being detected, and that if it did go through the Incinerator would not be completely destroyed (bones would not be completely reduced). It is also believed that the phone would be detected before destruction, for recycling purposes. The whole process is under cctv oversight.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/the-bin-lorrys-refuse-sites-update-5th-january-2017/

Is the information wrong? Is the recycling centre a WTS? If there is CCTV of the operation and Corrie was accidentally tipped into the bin lorry and killed then he would be seen when the bin lorry emptied the load at whatever WTS/recycling centre.

*pulls hair out*!

I've been trying to find information on other landfill searches and how they have been conducted but haven't found many facts, I think that finding a body would be quite easy but once you start looking for phones and keys IMO they could be quite Easley missed IMO, the only way they could make sure that they did not miss any thing would be putting the whole lot along a belt like they do in a recycling place, IMOIMO

Has there been any mention in msm of what activities C was into in relation to the Swingers site he was a member of?
I realise I'm just clutching at straws here, but it may have been a hook up that went tragically wrong & if so whoever else was involved has covered things up for their own reasons. JMO

Has there been any mention in msm of what activities C was into in relation to the Swingers site he was a member of?
I realise I'm just clutching at straws here, but it may have been a hook up that went tragically wrong & if so whoever else was involved has covered things up for their own reasons. JMO

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...McKeague-girlfriend-members-fab-swingers.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ing-raf-airman-swingers-woman-questioned/amp/

I'm finding it difficult to understand how a body would get into a landfill.

My local landfill has the bin lorries come in and empty in a warehouse, with vehicles - and in the case of recycling bins - people sorting through it. The trucks are weighted going in and again going out.

I cant think of any landfill that simply has a lorry dump and the waste not checked in some manner.

The only way for that to be feasible is if they missed the body, a cover up, or his body was put into bags after the night he went missing.

What if the waste in the recycling bin lorry was contaminated knowingly or accidently as in collected rubbish bin waste food type thing surely easily done, but this would surely make the recycle plant a no go so straight to landfill. And surely if the dispatcher allowed this to happen regularly his position would be questioned so falsify a bit of information. Driver could be unaware if the load was labelled contaminated after drop off at recycle point. Then no sorting etc contaminated straight to landfill no questions asked. Obviously this is all just moo .... and sorry if I have said something I shouldn't etc new to the posting but lurking I'm a pro at now with this case.

When you see the interests C was supposed to have listed, it makes you wonder how many he was genuinely into, and if any were posted for a laugh/to look good and someone wanted what was listed as being on offer and wasn't happy with less...

OK but then where is the WTS. Red Lodge or somewhere else? Then how could Corrie be missed as we have been told what the process is:

BBM

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/the-bin-lorrys-refuse-sites-update-5th-january-2017/

Is the information wrong? Is the recycling centre a WTS? If there is CCTV of the operation and Corrie was accidentally tipped into the bin lorry and killed then he would be seen when the bin lorry emptied the load at whatever WTS/recycling centre.

*pulls hair out*!

The key words here are "if it did go through the incinerator process" rather than "when it went through...."

There's been so many twists & turns to this case, so much conflicting information & so many unanswered questions it really does seem to me that there is some major cover up of some sort that has resulted in this whole case being so difficult to crack. Are there any similarities in other cases, outstanding or otherwise in comparison to this case?

I'm certain that there are safeguards for the incinerating process, everything will be checked going down a conveyor belt before being burnt.

The key words here are "if it did go through the incinerator process" rather than "when it went through...."

They would be if Corrie went to that described place (Great Blakenham?) but now it seems like we are now being led to believe he went from the horseshoe to Milton via BM/Mildenhall. Does that mean SP gave false info to the family or is/was Tony's updates mostly assumption dressed as facts or are we to believe HS has somehow manged to fool SP for 6 months (and other LE resources) from his admin job at Biffa?

Or

Is it more likely there was a Monday GW bin collection from SB and that is where Corrie lay? Maybe SP just don't want to talk about another bin lorry until/unless they do find him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow