UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that? One person was arrested and one was interviewed under caution so they may be the two involved with the weight discrepancies.
This extract from the SP recent update suggests they may have been....."Police have been carrying out extensive work to check and re-check data provided to officers. As a result of this comprehensive checking process and analysis it was discovered that the initial weight of the waste pick-up supplied to the investigation was incorrect and that it was far higher than originally thought.This directly led to the arrest as police moved to secure any potential evidence however, following further work and the interviewing of a second man under caution, detectives now believe there was no attempt to hide information.

Thank you Pink. I have been trying to find out where it has been said that the recycle lorry went straight to landfill.

I remember a petition to the House of Commons being started to search the landfill at one point but the family prevented it. Why would they do that if they have always wanted it searched? JMO.
I thought it was refused permission as a petition, nothing to do with the family?

Whilst it hasn't explicitly been stated the bin lorry went straight to the landfill, is it logical to believe the bin lorry did go to a recycling centre, emptied out and sorted into two piles (per family updates) and still missed?

This would be even worse than if he did go direct, IMO.

ETA: Even the Police said it would be unlikely he would be missed at recycling sorting according to Nicola.
My worry now is that he is not in landfill but in a cardboard bale or several TBH. So what if he is not found in landfill? What next? I know SP and family now seem certain, but nobody has been right so far.

I wondered the same thing and when I was plotting the FCC Thetford site on the map this morning, I noticed that that WTS wasn't far from a supposed sighting of C on the same main road near the junction with the Wangford Road, and it wasn't far off the timing either. However, that wouldn't be within the range of the BM mast. It is also possible that the lorry went to the Thetford site and maybe left there earlier in the morning, then went to Milton from there or maybe even Red Lodge first. I just find it odd that it went off the BM mast shortly after the RL WTS opened.
Do they make the cardboard bales at the RL site do you know?

My worry now is that he is not in landfill but in a cardboard bale or several TBH. So what if he is not found in landfill? What next? I know SP and family now seem certain, but nobody has been right so far.

Honestly I don't know what would be next if that happens (doesn't bare thinking about). If Corrie was in that bin, so was his phone so the question is where do Biffa take their recycling for cardboard bailing that would mean the phone pings remain in the area of BM (if that is the full ping picture)?

I thought it was refused permission as a petition, nothing to do with the family?
I have checked the House of Commons petition and your right, it was rejected due to it not meeting the petition standards. There is another petition with > 17k signatures that is direct to SP dated 31 December. Both petitions are available on line. Perhaps the SP one is a reason they decided to search?

Whilst it hasn't explicitly been stated the bin lorry went straight to the landfill, is it logical to believe the bin lorry did go to a recycling centre, emptied out and sorted into two piles (per family updates) and still missed?

This would be even worse than if he did go direct, IMO.

ETA: Even the Police said it would be unlikely he would be missed at recycling sorting according to Nicola.

Who knows? Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Honestly I don't know what would be next if that happens (doesn't bare thinking about). If Corrie was in that bin, so was his phone so the question is where do Biffa take their recycling for cardboard bailing that would mean the phone pings remain in the area of BM (if that is the full ping picture)?
I just cross posted with you and have just asked Really if they make the cardboard bales at the RL waste transfer station.

I have checked the House of Commons petition and your right, it was rejected due to it not meeting the petition standards. There is another petition with > 17k signatures that is direct to SP dated 31 December. Both petitions are available on line. Perhaps the SP one is a reason they decided to search?
Ah, I missed the last one. Thank You. I did think political pressure. But yes, I agree, the petition, could have helped with funding. £500,000 the cost, of the land search, as stated this evening on the Look East report.

There is no proof at the moment it was a deliberate lie.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Regardless, but it is proof of SP misconduct of Professional Standard - when I give a statement to a officer of law I EXPECT it to be checked thoroughly to be proven as accurate as the receiving force, if not I expect to followed up.

Wasn't it said that the material in the bin went to an incinerator. I believe it did. And they said that would mean that if he was in the bin the incinerator doesn't get hot enough to burn through bone. So Corrie would have been spotted.

Now its all changed as the waste went to landfill instead.

Lots of misinformation provided clearly by Biffa on their own disposal processes. It beggars belief that the company didnt get their crap together (excuse the pun) and get a team in the go through everything they had recorded and get in their best knowledgeable employees to get the correct info for the police. Shocking.

And now an employee has decanted Corrie into a bin lorry. Are these guys not trained to check bins prior to processing them. I thought Biffa had a big overhaul of this with all its employees a few years ago.

Someone is accountable for what happened. If C got into the bin by choice, ok. But a fail to not check the bin before decanting it is just plain stupid in my eyes based on H&S these Biffa Drivers go through. Shameful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biffa gave information, it was upto SP to make sure that information was checked as correct and factual, companies and people lie (deliberate or not) that's why we have Police & Crown.

If Biffa has a company H&S check(s) dump truck policy and it was not adhered the employee could face manslaughter charges if CM body is found where they are currently searching, they will most certainly be sacked for bringing the company into disrepute, failure to follow H&S and cause death is manslaughter - that may mean corporate criminal charges anywhere in the company/group if the H&S processes are/was inadequate.

Biffa gave information, it was upto SP to make sure that information was checked as correct and factual, companies and people lie (deliberate or not) that's why we have Police & Crown.

If Biffa has a company H&S check(s) dump truck policy and it was not adhered the employee could face manslaughter charges if CM body is found where they are currently searching, they will most certainly be sacked for bringing the company into disrepute, failure to follow H&S and cause death is manslaughter - that may mean corporate criminal charges anywhere in the company/group if the H&S processes are/was inadequate.
I think SP have checked and found it wrong hence arrest etc etc haven't they? It may not be as quick as people have wanted but they do have other cases after all. I mentioned corporate manslaughter but I guess that will be decided once they have found C and a post mortem is done. Has it been pursued in other cases of deaths in bins ?

I just cross posted with you and have just asked Really if they make the cardboard bales at the RL waste transfer station.
Sorry I was late posting tonight but I have answered you before this post. I think I should also say that there is now another member who has the name Really? I noticed they thanked a post earlier today. So, perhaps it would be a good idea to use my full name to avoid confusion.

That could only be Red Lodge as that is the only FCC WTS that Biffa are known to use that is within the range of the BM mast.

This extract from the SP recent update suggests they may have been....."Police have been carrying out extensive work to check and re-check data provided to officers. As a result of this comprehensive checking process and analysis it was discovered that the initial weight of the waste pick-up supplied to the investigation was incorrect and that it was far higher than originally thought.This directly led to the arrest as police moved to secure any potential evidence however, following further work and the interviewing of a second man under caution, detectives now believe there was no attempt to hide information.
Well that's a admission of investigating officer/s first failure

I think SP have checked and found it wrong hence arrest etc etc haven't they? It may not be as quick as people have wanted but they do have other cases after all. I mentioned corporate manslaughter but I guess that will be decided once they have found C and a post mortem is done. Has it been pursued in other cases of deaths in bins ?
They SP were duty bound to verify then, not now. Given Biffa & SP behaviours if C is where is suspected no doubt a precedent will be set for H&S and also police, https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...ffice/&usg=AFQjCNFRsBBKlqXH_ZleC6auYfSkCplYyA

In Scotland it's not LIFE, its like broadband...UNLIMITED. Failures on both parties, 1 private & 1 public have caused so much more suffering on a family.

Wonder if the guy on the bike was the guy who was questioned...seems odd all the weight stuff came out v soon after

If Biffa has a company H&S check(s) dump truck policy and it was not adhered the employee could face manslaughter charges if CM body is found where they are currently searching,

There could only be a manslaughter charge if it can be shown that Corrie was alive when he was in the bin and the point at which he went into the lorry AND that he died as a result of going into the lorry.

If his remains are in the landfill, they may be in such a condition as to make it impossible to determine an exact cause of death.

The Police are sure that he is in the landfill. Have they confirmed if the lorry went to the transfer/sorting depot or direct to the landfill? <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState