UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the phone pings followed the route of the bin lorry so surely it should have been the priority vehicle, the timing and the pings were too much of a coincidence, it was obvious to so many people that a mistake with weight could have been made. This could have and should have been found out long before now and I do think the family deserve an apology.

On 24 Sep the bin lorry travelled from BSE to BM and the phone left the BSE mast and pinged on the BM mast.

That is as much as we know. There is no way of knowing what route the phone took as there are insufficient masts to track it's journey.

We don't even know accurate times for the phone pings. At one stage N was agreeing the phone was leaving the BSE mast shortly after C arrived in the horseshoe, then it was just before the bin lorry arrived. We don't even know where the phone was when it pinged the BM mast.mast . It's arrival may have been close to the arrival time of the bin lorry in BM, but it doesn't mean they were physically together. Possible, but not definitive.

No, it really was the only option - the phone left the horseshoe and followed the same path as the bin truck at the same time - the other vehicles didn't leave the horseshoe at the same time, nor follow the same route at the same time.

Therefore he was in the bin truck - either in the back or in the cab, which has yet to be determined.
Do you have a link for the times and routes of the other vehicles please? I have not seen that info anywhere.

Organic matter in landfills tensd to decay very slowly due to the lack of oxygen under tons of rubbish. The bacteria that break down bodies quickly need oxygen to function, and under a mountain of rubbish, the waste has to decay anaerobically instead.

If Corrie's body is to be found under the rubbish, hopefully these conditions have preserved it well enough to get information about cause of death... In the Helen Bailey case, although the body had been in a cess pit for three months, the lack of oxygen in the tank had preserved the body well enough that traumatic injuries could be ruled out, and toxicological tests could successfully be carried out.

On 24 Sep the bin lorry travelled from BSE to BM and the phone left the BSE mast and pinged on the BM mast.

That is as much as we know. There is no way of knowing what route the phone took as there are insufficient masts to track it's journey.

We don't even know accurate times for the phone pings. At one stage N was agreeing the phone was leaving the BSE mast shortly after C arrived in the horseshoe, then it was just before the bin lorry arrived. We don't even know where the phone was when it pinged the BM mast.mast . It's arrival may have been close to the arrival time of the bin lorry in BM, but it doesn't mean they were physically together. Possible, but not definitive.

The article on 26th January
https://www.sun.co.uk/news/2709304/corrie-mckeague-missing-dump-search states about the phone "the times and locations are consistent with the route taken by a private single-manned Biffa dustcart which collected cardboard waste from the bin area Corrie was seen entering.

Doubt about the 11kgs ????? for seven months prior to this, that was a totally normal figure !!!!!!!!!!!!! so when the police were given the figures, they accepted it as the norm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l what was wrong was that someone in possession of the TRUE weight discounted it as being wrong .. and then kept that to himself !!!!!!!!!
There was no error with the weight, there was an error with the weight reporting .. a huge difference

After speaking to a good friend of mine who is a haulage operator (who used to deal with waste contracts) I contacted them months ago to express concern and doubt about the alleged 11kgs. A number of different sources have suggested to them that there could have been an error with the weight.

Doubt about the 11kgs ????? for seven months prior to this, that was a totally normal figure !!!!!!!!!!!!! so when the police were given the figures, they accepted it as the norm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l what was wrong was that someone in possession of the TRUE weight discounted it as being wrong .. and then kept that to himself !!!!!!!!!
There was no error with the weight, there was an error with the weight reporting .. a huge difference

But there was still an error made on the assumption that the higher than normal weight must have been incorrect. If someone did record it at the average rather than the actual weight it was then that was human error, worse still is the fact that the person who did this must have kept it quiet all these months. The Police accepted the weight as being correct and concentrated on exploring alternative options.

that is what is strange, bordering on suspicious ..... the person who recorded the CORRECT weight, never came forward to say .. hang on a minute, the weight wasn't 11kg ... that is bizarre ....

But there was still an error made on the assumption that the higher than normal weight must have been incorrect. If someone did record it at the average rather than the actual weight it was then that was human error, worse still is the fact that the person who did this must have kept it quiet all these months. The Police accepted the weight as being correct and concentrated on exploring alternative options.

that is what is strange, bordering on suspicious ..... the person who recorded the CORRECT weight, never came forward to say .. hang on a minute, the weight wasn't 11kg ... that is bizarre ....

This is EXACTLY what I dont get?! It's absolute madness

Anyone watch this Look East report http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08h338s/look-east-evening-news-08032017?

In this DS Katie Elliot confirms one of the reasons they didn't search the landfill early on when the family were asking for it was because at the time they believed the process of sorting would mean he would be found.

Why did they believe that if in fact he went straight to landfill? Or are they saying he was missed through multiple processes too?

I'm trying not to pile on the criticism of SP here but they aren't making things easy.

How do you know that? One person was arrested and one was interviewed under caution so they may be the two involved with the weight discrepancies.

The only thing i can think of is that the TRUE ORIGINAL weight was electronically regsitered, and no single human got to see that figure, until someone in the office sees that figure and thinks ... what ???? no can't be right ... but then surely
that someone knew the bin was weighed at 100kgs more than the police/press were stating ????

This is EXACTLY what I dont get?! It's absolute madness

Anyone watch this Look East report http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08h338s/look-east-evening-news-08032017?

In this DS Katie Elliot confirms one of the reasons they didn't search the landfill early on when the family were asking for it was because at the time they believed the process of sorting would mean he would be found.

Why did they believe that if in fact he went straight to landfill? Or are they saying he was missed through multiple processes too?

I'm trying not to pile on the criticism of SP here but they aren't making things easy.

My interpretation was that they thought the load would go through the sorting process but it has come to light that it actually went straight to landfill. Just my interpretation though - I could well be miles off!

Where is the link to the fact the recycle bin went straight to landfill? Is that definate? That , to me, is the most important fact, if true, because it is the reason he wasn't found in the sorting process, so another lie was told to SP in addition to the weight. I'm getting lost in all the data and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP