UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but now we need links for this stuff we may find it wasn't ever specified. This is why we need to check everything. The bin lorry times are a case in point how stuff can be wrongly promulgated.
From googling I suspect it never was specified. We get things like "the bin from behind Greggs" in updates on the family site, this seems to have turned into the Greggs Bin in the odd newspaper report.

I'm coming to the conclusion that we don't really know anything about the bin save that it's contents were >100kg, it was collected by Biffa and went to Milton landfill.

01.30 last orders maybe. If C was eating he would easily make that and the band were obviously still there then. I don't think he intended to fall asleep but sitting down after a lot of drink and food was why he fell asleep IMO
Nope - 1.30 listed as closing time. Normally shuts at 12 on a weekday - And we know they are right opposite a council camera so they probably don't do lock ins or push their luck.

Going back to Corrie's phone being on the BSE mast until 4.19....they also said that Corrie's phone and the bin lorry arrived at the BM mast/roundabout within 1 minute of each other (which could just be explained by pinging the mast at different times/different schedule).

So wouldn't that bring us back to massive coincidence for Corrie to arrive at that mast in another vehicle, without being seen by anyone in the horseshoe between 3.24 and 4.20 (when the bin lorry arrived approx)?

Re The Grapes, this was discussed in an earlier thread, with some suggestion that they were occasionally open later, but I can't remember if it was confirmed that was a late night. I will try and find the discussion.

That is a really good point about the bin being 11kg on average. Is that the usual for the recycling bin and somehow the recycling bin details were given but it wasn't actually the recycling bin so we can forget that 11kg average?

Did the recycling bin get collected but end up being classified as general waste? Did a general waste truck pick up the recycling bin in error and so the recycling was classified with the general waste inside the back of the lorry?

There's so many permutations that could be the answer, we just don't have enough info.

That is a really good point about the bin being 11kg on average. Is that the usual for the recycling bin and somehow the recycling bin details were given but it wasn't actually the recycling bin so we can forget that 11kg average?

Did the recycling bin get collected but end up being classified as general waste? Did a general waste truck pick up the recycling bin in error and so the recycling was classified with the general waste inside the back of the lorry?

There's so many permutations that could be the answer, we just don't have enough info.

Not sure there was ever an average figure given? I think it was believed to actually have weighed 11kg that night and when checked the previous several months showed that recycle bin lift varied between 11-15kg IIRC?

I agree we are missing key pieces of info from SP....quite deliberately I would think.

Seems to me like the 1 minute would be the difference between 04.19 and 04.20. The bin lorry left Hs at 04.24 so could not have left the BSE mast at 04.19 as it hadn't even arrived at the H/s . Loosely correlate could be a minute but 5 minutes is a stretch IMO.

Seems to me like the 1 minute would be the difference between 04.19 and 04.20. The bin lorry left Hs at 04.24 so could not have left the BSE mast at 04.19 as it hadn't even arrived at the H/s . Loosely correlate could be a minute but 5 minutes is a stretch IMO.

Have SP stated these times of bin lorry arrival/departure or are they also just from family/MIS?

ETA: Question also applies to phone ping times.

Found the late licence for The Grapes: http://licensing.westsuffolk.gov.uk...ingActPremises/Search/483/19656?Licence=False

So since late August 2016 they could be open Thu-Sat until 02:30.

Above is public info so should be OK to post?

Brilliant. So they can choose to serve up till 02.30 with 10 mins drinking up time would be about 02.40/45 closing IAW that licence.
My point being I bet C was planning on going in the Grapes - especially as it was gig night and a chance to sing along but he fell asleep instead.

The link for the bin lorry arrival time of 04.20 is on the timeline. Gt added it after loads of discussions on here.
ETA Reallyodd has recently posted the link and text for the phone times.

The link for the bin lorry arrival time of 04.20 is on the timeline. Gt added it after loads of discussions on here.
ETA Reallyodd has recently posted the link and text for the phone times.

I appreciate this but that info only links to a BBC article that quotes Nicola. The issue (trying to be careful here!) given recent developments, is that none of the info has been said or stated by SP regards vehicle/phone ping and mast times AFAIK. They could turn out to be correct but am erring on the side of caution until/unless SP confirm themselves.

I will check Reallyodd's posts for the phone times.

Brilliant. So they can choose to serve up till 02.30 with 10 mins drinking up time would be about 02.40/45 closing IAW that licence.
My point being I bet C was planning on going in the Grapes - especially as it was gig night and a chance to sing along but he fell asleep instead.

Yes, it doesn't really matter what time they actually closed that night. C might have thought they would be closing later, and as you say he probably meant to go in as soon as he'd finished his takeaway. That would also explain why he didn't go any further away.

Going back to Corrie's phone being on the BSE mast until 4.19....they also said that Corrie's phone and the bin lorry arrived at the BM mast/roundabout within 1 minute of each other (which could just be explained by pinging the mast at different times/different schedule).

So wouldn't that bring us back to massive coincidence for Corrie to arrive at that mast in another vehicle, without being seen by anyone in the horseshoe between 3.24 and 4.20 (when the bin lorry arrived approx)?
I do not think he was hanging around the bin area for an hour but was picked up pronto in a vehicle, left quickly but hung around the BSE mast area finally pinging off at 04.19. The bin lorry and C could have passed each other going different directions perhaps. At one point it was said his phone was pinging around BSE so that must have been 03.25- 04.19 because he was virtually in one place from 01.20 till 03.25 wasn't he?

I appreciate this but that info only links to a BBC article that quotes Nicola. The issue (trying to be careful here!) given recent developments, is that none of the info has been said or stated by SP regards vehicle/phone ping and mast times AFAIK. They could turn out to be correct but am erring on the side of caution until/unless SP confirm themselves.

I agree, there are very few verifiable facts. I don't trust much of what is in MSM as they often rely on second hand sources, and perhaps sometimes even speculation in social media (including WS!). Quoting what people have said on Facebook is too unreliable for me.

Truth, we only have family/msm for some things, well most things actually, but, hey, any port in a storm. We don't have much of anything left now, no recycling, no sorting, no Greggs bin, differing times for phone and bin lorry, another vehicle, N saying the time and direction of the vehicle was wrong (the bin lorry maybe?), just landfill left but no leads to it. It is becoming apparent why there is frustration IMO.

Truth, we only have family/msm for some things, well most things actually, but, hey, any port in a storm. We don't have much of anything left now, no recycling, no sorting, no Greggs bin, differing times for phone and bin lorry, another vehicle, N saying the time and direction of the vehicle was wrong (the bin lorry maybe?), just landfill left but no leads to it. It is becoming apparent why there is frustration IMO.

Tell me about it. My brain hurts (along with my mouth ATM...long story!). Pairing everything back, it should be the case Biffa/driver shared all info of when and where the load went right at the beginning in early/mid October. So how did all this happen in the first place and go on for 6 months?

I'm going to say that if he is found in landfill then I don't think it was from a bin in the Hs area at all. I think he headed jogging to the bin area and got a lift straight away then straight out, not seen by cctv or pedestrian witnesses. Maybe stopping in BSE somewhere for a short time then off in the Mildenhall direction. I can't explain the landfill search and why everyone thinks he is there, and can only think there is some (lots?) of undisclosed evidence.

Anyone remember the bin lorry tachograph check? Would it be unreasonable to think that it sounds like something that would be done when you ( meaning SP) aren't really convinced about what you are being told?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147