UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember the bin lorry tachograph check? Would it be unreasonable to think that it sounds like something that would be done when you ( meaning SP) aren't really convinced about what you are being told?

Re tacho see below.

I have transfered this to the parking lot. It may be in wrong area. I'll repost my comment there.

Brilliant. So they can choose to serve up till 02.30 with 10 mins drinking up time would be about 02.40/45 closing IAW that licence.
My point being I bet C was planning on going in the Grapes - especially as it was gig night and a chance to sing along but he fell asleep instead.

Yes, it doesn't really matter what time they actually closed that night. C might have thought they would be closing later, and as you say he probably meant to go in as soon as he'd finished his takeaway. That would also explain why he didn't go any further away.

This is one of the few new ideas that has come out in recent times, but I'm not buying it, I'm afraid. To my mind, Corrie doesn't seem at all interested in The Grapes as he walks past - if he was intending to go there after his takeaway, you'd have thought he would have at least looked through the window on his way past, to see what sort of crowd were in.

This is one of the few new ideas that has come out in recent times, but I'm not buying it, I'm afraid. To my mind, Corrie doesn't seem at all interested in The Grapes as he walks past - if he was intending to go there after his takeaway, you'd have thought he would have at least looked through the window on his way past, to see what sort of crowd were in.

Wouldn't it have been obvious, with live music and people standing outside? I think he'd have been more likely to look if it had been quiet.

I'm going to say that if he is found in landfill then I don't think it was from a bin in the Hs area at all. I think he headed jogging to the bin area and got a lift straight away then straight out, not seen by cctv or pedestrian witnesses. Maybe stopping in BSE somewhere for a short time then off in the Mildenhall direction. I can't explain the landfill search and why everyone thinks he is there, and can only think there is some (lots?) of undisclosed evidence.
This is definitely possible, however, it doesnt account for bin weight and cell pings.

We don't have much of anything left now, no recycling, no sorting, no Greggs bin.

I haven't been following these threads lately, but to me the photos look like they are searching ash rather than general waste, I've assumed they are searching the incinerated waste from the recycle centre.

Here's the Corrie search, there's just some loose plastic bags that have blown onto the surface of what appears solid earth-like substance.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/ad_237630625.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all

In a different search of garbage, there's tons of clothes, heavy plastic, and so on. http://www.trbimg.com/img-57d1d137/...ing-woman-s-body-in-hampton-landfill-20160908

This is definitely possible, however, it doesnt account for bin weight and cell pings.
Yes it does if the bin lorry picked up heavy general waste and C and his lift didn't immediately leave the BSE mast area but went elsewhere in BSE for a while.

Yes it does if the bin lorry picked up heavy general waste and C and his lift didn't immediately leave the BSE mast area but went elsewhere in BSE for a while.
What? You said you didnt think he was in the bin from that area and you didnt understand the landfill search... now C is in the bin? My point is that C would have to be in the bin to account for weight and so the landfill search makes sense.

After SP said no charges to be brought to the person they were interviewing, it was stated that they were also speaking to someone else. Did they confirm that no charges will be brought to the other person yet?

What? You said you didnt think he was in the bin from that area and you didnt understand the landfill search... now C is in the bin? My point is that C would have to be in the bin to account for weight and so the landfill search makes sense.

There has been a suggestion that the bin contained general waste and not paper for recycling, therefore the contents are likely to have been heavier.

I haven't been following these threads lately, but to me the photos look like they are searching ash rather than general waste, I've assumed they are searching the incinerated waste from the recycle centre.

Here's the Corrie search, there's just some loose plastic bags that have blown onto the surface of what appears solid earth-like substance.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/ad_237630625.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all

In a different search of garbage, there's tons of clothes, heavy plastic, and so on. http://www.trbimg.com/img-57d1d137/...ing-woman-s-body-in-hampton-landfill-20160908

Yes, but is it just down to different levels of decomp? Even in the second image it looks like mostly plastic and manmade materials that are left sitting amongst decomposed 'dirt'?

After SP said no charges to be brought to the person they were interviewing, it was stated that they were also speaking to someone else. Did they confirm that no charges will be brought to the other person yet?

I don't recall if anything was said explicitly, but the implication I got was that the second person questioned was just questioned to back up what the arrested man said, and that as a result the arrested man wouldn't face charges?

Yes, but is it just down to different levels of decomp? Even in the second image it looks like mostly plastic and manmade materials that are left sitting amongst decomposed 'dirt'?
Possibly, but I'm not sure clothing would decompose much over a few months in the winter.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Possibly, but I'm not sure clothing would decompose much over a few months in the winter.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I don't know anything about decomposition in that situation. Ashes would be light and blowing everywhere, the material doesn't look that light? It looks more like what you'd get from a compost bin?

I think they just mix soil in with the waste and the amount may vary. I'm only guessing though!

There has been a suggestion that the bin contained general waste and not paper for recycling, therefore the contents are likely to have been heavier.
Someone also posted about the average weight of waste bin around 85kg not 110kg. And they must know which bin was weighed, waste or recycle? I thought this was known?

My point is the extra weight of the bin is accounted for by the fact it is now general waste not recyclables, not because C was in it.

The other person wasn't arrested but only questioned under caution so charges didnt come into it .

Someone also posted about the average weight of waste bin around 85kg not 110kg. And they must know which bin was weighed, waste or recycle? I thought this was known?
I'm sure it is known by Biffa and SP but they aren't saying. N is saying she has been told it was household rubbish which went straight to Milton. ( ie. general waste not recyclable paper and cardboard as was first thought).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3