UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Martin, he's been so dignified throughout this whole saga. I can't deny that I wish he'd come forward with the contents of this interview earlier but I do understand why he kept it private. Am so glad that things many of us knew are now available for us to discuss! Things such as:
  • The controlling mother
  • The 2 girlfriends
  • The anti-depressants
  • The fact Corrie knew of the baby
  • The unaccounted-for funds
  • The dodgy gambling site (how much will the owner bank this financial year)
  • The confirmation of his sex-life
  • The thinking that, due to her job, N really should know better than anyone else how to behave and how an investigation is run

I've been following this case from day one but I haven't posted for a while - I was elsewhere getting a heart tattoo :gaah:

With the news that he did know about the baby it is now pretty clear he was celebrating that night IMO. It was probably his first night off since finding out on the 18th. It seems everyone else knew too and does explain the long phone calls with his bro that last day. What it still doesn't explain however is why his relatives did not contact him again after that call on Friday night IMO.

Makes me also wonder what more revelations could come out.

With the news that he did know about the baby it is now pretty clear he was celebrating that night IMO. It was probably his first night off since finding out on the 18th. It seems everyone else knew too and does explain the long phone calls with his bro that last day. What it still doesn't explain however is why his relatives did not contact him again after that call on Friday night IMO.

I am not so sure that he was celebrating as he hadn't intended to go out that night originally. His circumstances suggest that his life was rather complicated and after drinking while being on anti-depressants things could have seemed a lot worse to him. This could have led to him thinking of having a binge with his sex-life and going where he knew he could do that. We know what sort of things he got up to with it and at this point he may not of cared what happened. All it would take is a step too far and therefore not necessarily intentional.

I don't think Corrie was celebrating the pregnancy. After that it would had not been any secret anymore. It was only Corrie's girlfriend who mentioned it afterwards.

I think it was random offer for a night out and he needed to blow of steam so off he went.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

i don't think he was celebrating about the baby. He wasn't going to go out but changed his mind later and drove to BSE in his own car.

could he have been drowning his sorrows? He hadn't taken this girl to Scotland to meet the family.

Im in the throws of changing my mind now, I didn't think he'd be in landfill but somewhere else. I'm now thinking he is somewhere else and doesn't want to be found.

The vehicles seen in the horseshoe area. Does anyone know what times they were there?

i don't think he was celebrating about the baby. He wasn't going to go out but changed his mind later and drove to BSE in his own car.

could he have been drowning his sorrows? He hadn't taken this girl to Scotland to meet the family.

Im in the throws of changing my mind now, I didn't think he'd be in landfill but somewhere else. I'm now thinking he is somewhere else and doesn't want to be found.

I would like to imagine he was somewhere else not wanting to be found, but I believe he is deceased. I do not think he will be found in landfill though.

It seemed a big mistake to have a f/b page that required N's input, though useful in arranging those non SP searches I suppose. I fail to see what help the 110,000 members have been apart from sending messages of support, and like MM states in N's grief and desperation she may have been poorly advised or misled.

Phone information lines answered by family/friends remains a mystery to me. Surely anyone with a social conscience will contact the police if they have valuable information? I have followed a number of missing cases but this is the first I've known where family have involved themselves so heavily and almost attempted to run a parallel investigation.

I am sad to see how the family have been divided over the loss of their son, an unbelievable stress on them all of course.

IMO the police believe something malevolent has occurred to Corrie and that this is now a criminal investigation. C ending his evening by climbing into a bin just does not make any sense to me.
Lets's hope some sign of him is found somewhere soon. AJMO of course.

The previous weekend he was in London with April on top of the Millenium Dome (Approx 17th/18th Sep ) also his birthday weekend and also when he found out about the baby. Then the following Friday his last text was apparently to April too. Why would he have been drowning his sorrows? What sorrows?
Eta he was " beyond happy" according to D.

The previous weekend he was in London with April on top of the Millenium Dome (Approx 17th/18th Sep ) also his birthday weekend and also when he found out about the baby. Then the following Friday his last text was apparently to April too. Why would he have been drowning his sorrows? What sorrows?
Eta he was " beyond happy" according to D.
I thought the weekend before he was celebrating his birthday with his family who had come down to visit and took him to his favourite restaurant in Thetford, as per one of the pictures that is often shown in MSM.

I really don't know what to think now, this case has had so many twists and turns , I'm now more inclined to go back to my original theory that was that he is AWOL , or possibly some thing else that I had not considered suicide, IMO

I really don't know what to think now, this case has had so many twists and turns , I'm now more inclined to go back to my original theory that was that he is AWOL , or possibly some thing else that I had not considered suicide, IMO

Well I did suggest he'd 'run away to the circus/for an adventure' and I'd much prefer that than found in the landfill, which I voted recently I don't think he is there - at least I hope not.

Presumably we can now finally mention Colin Davey and Sovereign investments as it is here in MSM. Why wasn't the truth told immediately? It surely would have helped to find him? I cannot understand the criticisms of SP while all this was hidden. Presumably SP knew about this including the other girlfriend AH and that C knew about the pregnancy. I think the s**t has hit the fan IMO.

Woah, I think I must have missed something. ??

EDIT: sorry I've caught up now. thanks.

if he is not found in the landfill I suspect N will be saying that sp did not do the search corect and will be asking for it to be searched a second time as she has no trust in sp to do anything , IMO

I thought the weekend before he was celebrating his birthday with his family who had come down to visit and took him to his favourite restaurant in Thetford, as per one of the pictures that is often shown in MSM.
I don't know the date of the restaurant pic but the dome pic was the previous weekend and he found out about the baby on the 18th according to this MM article which would have coincided with being in London with A so MOO.

Woah, I think I must have missed something. ??

EDIT: sorry I've caught up now. thanks.

You certainly did. Everyone is changing their opinion now from awol to suicide. The landfill is on its way out and incineration is what N thinks now. I can't follow some of it myself tbh.

I don't think Corrie was celebrating the pregnancy. After that it would had not been any secret anymore. It was only Corrie's girlfriend who mentioned it afterwards.
I don't think it was a secret. I interpret the article to mean the family and C knew on the 18 th . I could have misunderstood. Perhaps he was secretly celebrating which would tie in with drinking in his car and doing shots in Flex JMO.

So it's each to their own as to which article they choose to believe.
Here, Corrie knew about the baby.

'Nicola also told us about this girlfriend, April, who was pregnant, and who had told Corrie about it on September 18. '
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ague-s-dad-says-ex-wife-impeding-inquiry.html

Or here, Corrie didn't know about the baby.

'The 23-year-old’s girlfriend April Oliver has revealed that she found out she was pregnant just two weeks after the serviceman disappeared in September last year.'
'She said that Mr McKeague, who she met on a dating site, had not known she was pregnant before he vanished'
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....e-to-become-a-father-his-girlfriend-says/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member