UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local Greggs was upgraded to eat-in as well as takeaway a couple of years ago.... Maybe a local can tell us if the BSE store is also eat-in?

Yes, that would be handy. Going by the map & Streetview, it doesn't look very big, not as big as McDonalds.

What I don't get is that the cell contains more than just one week's refuse....so if the bin is emptied weekly (or even two-weekly) then even if that day's Greggs waste hasn't been found, what about from the week before/after?

Good point.

I know very little about Greggs. I've only set foot in one once, because it was the only place open where I could get a coffee. (It wasn't very good.)

Our local Greggs was upgraded to eat-in as well as takeaway a couple of years ago.... Maybe a local can tell us if the BSE store is also eat-in?

What I don't get is that the cell contains more than just one week's refuse....so if the bin is emptied weekly (or even two-weekly) then even if that day's Greggs waste hasn't been found, what about from the week before/after?
I can only guess it doesn't normally go to LF but for sorting/baling/incineration as was originally believed.

Ok so I may be reading into what A said with the actual photo but I'm not sure if fb links are allowed here but most of it is in the link posted but... C went missing wearing timberland boots and A is pictured with timberland boots on her bump. Does this and her words not smack of a call to C to come home? It's a very weird pic if not. I feel she is posting this to him, just before the birth of her (and possibly his (open relationship and all that)) baby?
She has been quiet for a while and now the birth is nearing she is pulling at his heartstrings to come back. Does A thunk he's AWOL?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

What if... Corrie WAS in the bin and got tipped into the bin lorry (which might not have switched on the compactor due to being in a residential area at 4am) and then got out again further up the road. This would explain a) the bin weight, b) the phone going to Mildenhall, c) the not being found in landfill. He could have been hurt / disorientated and tried to walk back to base and fallen into a pond / ditch / hole in the woods etc.

Just a random thought...because wtf else was in that bin?
that is one of the things I had in mind , I have recently been taking an interest in bin collections in my area , something I never thort I would be doing, it seams like the compactor is only used when the back is full, they seam to empty around half a dozen house hold bins driving along the road then only compact when the rear area is full , so if the bin man that night never compacted what he picked up ,only one bin remember ,would have been at the rear of the lorry , possible to exit when lorry not moving, it would explain the bin weight and also explain no sign of corrie at the landfill, just my opinion, anything is possible ,

MM said today/yesterday

[FONT=&amp]"And maybe the hardest thing that Trisha and I are now trying to come to terms with, as we near the completion of the search effort within the extended parameters that have been set, is that despite the dedication and efforts of the Norfolk and Suffolk police forces there is a growing chance we may never actually find Corrie here. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Now, let me be clear about what that means so no one starts thinking my son is not somewhere in this landfill site, or that the police are somehow searching in the wrong place.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"He is [in the landfill] and the police are searching in the right place. And any suggestion to the contrary simply does not marry up to the evidence."

Cambridge News: [/FONT]
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/search-corrie-mckeague-we-never-13027995

MM said today/yesterday

[FONT=&]"And maybe the hardest thing that Trisha and I are now trying to come to terms with, as we near the completion of the search effort within the extended parameters that have been set, is that despite the dedication and efforts of the Norfolk and Suffolk police forces there is a growing chance we may never actually find Corrie here. [/FONT][FONT=&]"Now, let me be clear about what that means so no one starts thinking my son is not somewhere in this landfill site, or that the police are somehow searching in the wrong place.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]"He is [in the landfill] and the police are searching in the right place. And any suggestion to the contrary simply does not marry up to the evidence."

Cambridge News: [/FONT]
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/search-corrie-mckeague-we-never-13027995

Talk about confusing.....I really feel for Martin but until and unless more information is allowed to be released then the above illogical comment will just fuel more speculation unless I'm missing something obvious here?

So they are looking in the right place and if they don't find him then he is/is not there because he could not be anywhere else in the landfill? That seems to be what MM believes AFAICS. So where is he? Cagney and Scorpio have a feasible scenario. I.e. if the waste was not compacted till after the Mildenhall pick up, C could have got out anywhere en route. However, where is his phone in that case because that definitely went to Mildenhall and hasn't been found either?

Ok so I may be reading into what A said with the actual photo but I'm not sure if fb links are allowed here but most of it is in the link posted but... C went missing wearing timberland boots and A is pictured with timberland boots on her bump. Does this and her words not smack of a call to C to come home? It's a very weird pic if not. I feel she is posting this to him, just before the birth of her (and possibly his (open relationship and all that)) baby?
She has been quiet for a while and now the birth is nearing she is pulling at his heartstrings to come back. Does A thunk he's AWOL?

I agree. That is what it reads like to me.

The big Greggs on Abbeygate St is a proper eat-in.

HS Greggs is tiny and just has a counter with a couple of tall chairs. They've had tables and chairs outside, but not sure what months they do this.

Thanks for that ^^^^ Reallyodd. Interesting quotes from MM in that article. I'm putting the link and quoting another sentence here : -

"You simply can not drive in and dump rubbish anywhere you please. They work in certain areas at certain times and cover each section of rubbish deposited in layers ..............."

And this:
"I know that the police have questioned the site owners, site managers, machinery operators, lorry drivers and every other person with any connection or involvement in the operations of that landfill."

But why is he so adamant that C is there?

And this:
"I know that the police have questioned the site owners, site managers, machinery operators, lorry drivers and every other person with any connection or involvement in the operations of that landfill."

But why is he so adamant that C is there?

This is what I really cannot understand.
Parents appear at opposing sides - he is there - could be there - maybe not there !

I am hoping for some statement from LE as the family are putting forward their own very emotional statements on progress and these are confusing..
(I did type a post after Miss French but lost it ! No mind.)

Parents appear at opposing sides - he is there - could be there - maybe not there !

I am hoping for some statement from LE as the family are putting forward their own very emotional statements on progress and these are confusing..

Another week with nothing found. It would be helpful to have a LE statement as the family and AO comments all seem to indicate differing possibilities. (A bit like how we all think actually) Very strange.

Yes. Including AO, three different scenarios. Bit like us on here. LE view would certainly help.
(Third time I've tried to post this)
Eta I see one other post did actually make it.

I've just listened to Kate Elliott on the video of the link I put up the other day. She said the BL traveled at a 'similar' time as the phone, so it could still have been in another vehicle and by the timings we have, i.e. phone went off BSE mast at 4.19am while the BL was just getting to HS (4.20am) and if the BL left shortly after, it could almost coincide and therefore be a 'similar' time.

Then we have the phone staying on BM mast until about 8am and it didn't move after that. (info given by LE). Yet when news broke that LE were going to search the LF, MM and MSM claimed that the phone led to the LF, yet LE have never said that. If that was the case, surely LE would have said so as it would give them much more of a good reason for searching the LF.

Then the weight collected by the BL changed, but was it the right BL? There had been confusion before about which BL made the collection, so there is the possibility that it's got rather muddled up and they may still not have got the right BL.

All the above could be why they haven't found him at LF.

Last week? LE said they were looking more into his lifestyle. There are only two possible reasons for that IMO: 1. they think it may have something to do with foul play or accidental death, or 2. they think someone is shielding him.

Here's the link again if you want to watch the video: http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/search-corrie-mckeague-we-never-13027995

I've just listened to Kate Elliott on the video of the link I put up the other day. She said the BL traveled at a 'similar' time as the phone, so it could still have been in another vehicle and by the timings we have, i.e. phone went off BSE mast at 4.19am while the BL was just getting to HS (4.20am) and if the BL left shortly after, it could almost coincide and therefore be a 'similar' time.

Then we have the phone staying on BM mast until about 8am and it didn't move after that. (info given by LE). Yet when news broke that LE were going to search the LF, MM and MSM claimed that the phone led to the LF, yet LE have never said that. If that was the case, surely LE would have said so as it would give them much more of a good reason for searching the LF.

Then the weight collected by the BL changed, but was it the right BL? There had been confusion before about which BL made the collection, so there is the possibility that it's got rather muddled up and they may still not have got the right BL.

Last week? LE said they were looking more into his lifestyle. There are only two possible reasons for that IMO: 1. they think it may have something to do with foul play or accidental death, or 2. they think someone is shielding him.

Here's the link again if you want to watch the video: http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/search-corrie-mckeague-we-never-13027995
'Similar' time and 'loosely correlates' have been used by LE all along. This video is from the beginning of the search IIRC. We need an LE update at the present time. E.g. are they continuing the LF search next week too?
Good points BTW.

This is why I think they must have other evidence pointing to the LF, having said that if they were convinced he was at LF why would they bother looking further into his lifestyle? It's always seemed to me that with no actual leads they searched the LF out of desperation and to silence critics. Surely though they would have needed something to get the search signed off up the chain of command?
The pings and the weight have always been spurious imo

This is why I think they must have other evidence pointing to the LF, having said that if they were convinced he was at LF why would they bother looking further into his lifestyle? It's always seemed to me that with no actual leads they searched the LF out of desperation and to silence critics. Surely though they would have needed something to get the search signed off up the chain of command?
The pings and the weight have always been spurious imo

I couldn't agree more - 'thanking' your post isn't enough. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads