UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's pointless arguing about it because the police have not given out any detailed information. I'm still not convinced that there would be very much to identify rubbish as being from a specific lorryload: most of it would be generic or unidentifiable.
I am expanding my opinion because you said you didn't follow it. I certainly couldn't argue if I wanted to as nothing is for certain.

I am expanding my opinion because you said you didn't follow it. I certainly couldn't argue if I wanted to as nothing is for certain.

You misunderstood.

You said "The lorry also went to Sainsbury's Mildenhall, so where does Mildenhall waste get tipped and why don't they ask the bin lorry driver where the f he tipped it?"

I said "I don't follow you. The police will have spoken to everyone involved, and they will know all this. We just haven't been told all the details."

What I don't get is why you would think that the police hadn't asked these important questions at the start.

You misunderstood.

You said "The lorry also went to Sainsbury's Mildenhall, so where does Mildenhall waste get tipped and why don't they ask the bin lorry driver where the f he tipped it?"

I said "I don't follow you. The police will have spoken to everyone involved, and they will know all this. We just haven't been told all the details."

What I don't get is why you would think that the police hadn't asked these important questions at the start.
Sorry what questions? You've lost me.
We don't know what LE has asked.

The lorry also went to Sainsbury's Mildenhall so where does Mildenhall waste get tipped and
why don't they ask the bin lorry driver where the f he tipped it?

Sorry what questions? You've lost me.

The ones I have quoted and put in bold.

We don't know what LE has asked.

No, we don't, but do you seriously think they didn't question the bin lorry driver before committing themselves to a lengthy search in a specific place?

The ones I have quoted and put in bold.

No, we don't, but do you seriously think they didn't question the bin lorry driver before committing themselves to a lengthy search in a specific place?
Yes I seriously doubt what has been asked as well as the answers given by the two Biffa employees.

Oh well, if you don't believe the answers, I suppose it wouldn't matter what the police asked them.

It wasn't just me. LE arrested one for PTCOJ and interviewed the other under caution. MM stated there were a lot of people PTCOJ so family have doubts too. Something clearly isn't right.

"Corrie Mckeague's mum fears police have been given wrong information"
Daily Mail and Mirror.

Also new pic of AO about to give birth .

Could someone link these if possible?

It wasn't just me. LE arrested one for PTCOJ and interviewed the other under caution.

We know the outcome of that, and nobody was charged.

MM stated there were a lot of people PTCOJ so family have doubts too. Something clearly isn't right.

Did he? All I can remember is him saying that the lies had to stop, but I didn't get the impression he was talking about Biffa. Perhaps I missed something.

Did he? All I can remember is him saying that the lies had to stop, but I didn't get the impression he was talking about Biffa. Perhaps I missed something.

He implied a group of people were involved.

Corrie's father, Martin McKeague, said yesterday that he believes a group of people could be hampering the investigation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4277584/Bin-firm-worker-arrested-Corrie-McKeague-case.html

This is all a persons opinion rather than a fact though.

He implied a group of people were involved.

Corrie's father, Martin McKeague, said yesterday that he believes a group of people could be hampering the investigation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4277584/Bin-firm-worker-arrested-Corrie-McKeague-case.html

This is all a persons opinion rather than a fact though.

Thanks. But it's not a direct quote in context, so who knows who he had in mind?
I'm in little doubt that there are people who know more about how he left the HS, but not necessarily everything that happened after that.

Thanks. But it's not a direct quote in context, so who knows who he had in mind?
I'm in little doubt that there are people who know more about how he left the HS, but not necessarily everything that happened after that.
Who do you have in mind?

Whoever was in the car he may have got into.

If they just gave him a lift and dropped him off somewhere random, I can't see why they wouldn't come forward.
But if they took him to a party, or a dogging/hook up place, or somewhere something illegal was going on, and he somehow came to harm, they might not want to own up.

I think Biffa should have a complete record of the journey of every bin lorry from leaving the depot to returning to the depot. That should include which bins were picked up on the route and also where the load went to be emptied out. If you combine that with the landfill records of where each lorry went that day, then they should have the cell.

When these stories talk about 'waste from BSE' in the landfill, surely what they really mean is waste from BSE-based Biffa lorries, not specifically waste from BSE as opposed to Mildenhall...which can't be correct as that particular lorry had pickups in both BSE and Mildenhall on the same route?

I remember reading that the searchers had found material from BSE dated for September? That's what the stories said made them feel they were in the correct cell.

Am I mistaken, but I thought I read they hadn't found any Greggs waste in the cell? Do we have an actual report stating this one way or the other?

Shires, iirc it was in the FB live thing where it was said that the bin lorry was the first vehicle into the horseshoe after the last sighting of Corrie?

As for people lying, I think it depends who and what possible reason they might have? For people who are walking through the horseshoe you can check the person who walked through either side and whether or not they saw anything, and combine that with the time taken to pass through the horseshoe for each statement taken.

We don't know the exact logistics of the vehicular traffic in/out or around the horseshoe though or what the police have available to check on the veracity or accuracy of statements given by drivers/occupants of those vehicles.

What if... Corrie WAS in the bin and got tipped into the bin lorry (which might not have switched on the compactor due to being in a residential area at 4am) and then got out again further up the road. This would explain a) the bin weight, b) the phone going to Mildenhall, c) the not being found in landfill. He could have been hurt / disorientated and tried to walk back to base and fallen into a pond / ditch / hole in the woods etc.

Just a random thought...because wtf else was in that bin?

Am I mistaken, but I thought I read they hadn't found any Greggs waste in the cell? Do we have an actual report stating this one way or the other?

Here's a quote from NU, fwiw

“They know they’re looking for Greggs rubbish and they’ve not passed Greggs rubbish yet,” Mrs Urquhart said. “They’ve found the odd Greggs cup but they’ve not found what should be a substantial amount of Greggs-branded rubbish.”

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/importa...sing-raf-serviceman-corrie-mckeague-1-4988674

That was 24 April. I'm not sure what she's expecting to be found though. Greggs is principally a takeaway, isn't it? Wouldn't most of the branded wrappings get disposed of elsewhere? Do their raw materials come in Greggs-branded boxes? I wouldn't have thought so, but IMBW.

Sorry if not allowed to post this,I'm watching a documentary by Russel brand on addiction on Netflix and he goes back to his old rehab for a visit and it is FOCUS 12 in they film inside and in the back garden area was really strange it doesn't look like I thought might be totally irrelevant and sorry if someone said it before but I found it interesting to see and thought someone else might don't know how to link it's Called Russell Brand :From addiction to recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a quote from NU, fwiw

“They know they’re looking for Greggs rubbish and they’ve not passed Greggs rubbish yet,” Mrs Urquhart said. “They’ve found the odd Greggs cup but they’ve not found what should be a substantial amount of Greggs-branded rubbish.”

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/importa...sing-raf-serviceman-corrie-mckeague-1-4988674

That was 24 April. I'm not sure what she's expecting to be found though. Greggs is principally a takeaway, isn't it? Wouldn't most of the branded wrappings get disposed of elsewhere? Do their raw materials come in Greggs-branded boxes? I wouldn't have thought so, but IMBW.

Our local Greggs was upgraded to eat-in as well as takeaway a couple of years ago.... Maybe a local can tell us if the BSE store is also eat-in?

What I don't get is that the cell contains more than just one week's refuse....so if the bin is emptied weekly (or even two-weekly) then even if that day's Greggs waste hasn't been found, what about from the week before/after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member