Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole of England & Wales, perhaps?! ;)

Oops, sorry!!

Police Scotland - over 17,000. I wonder if they have offered resources as Corrie is one of their boys.
Northern Ireland 7,200.

Please don't make me do all the island dependencies too!

Oops, sorry!!

Police Scotland - over 17,000. I wonder if they have offered resources as Corrie is one of their boys.
Northern Ireland 7,200.

Please don't make me do all the island dependencies too!

Haha! I self-deleted, as I wasn't really adding anything to the conversation ... but thanks for giving the rest of us a mention ;)

I think they need to get the sniffer dogs into Thetford Forest. The last ping was so close to that location. Also someone showed concerns of a person who made very odd comments on the find Corrie page saying "let the game begin". He he lives right next to Thetford forest. His FB shows him there alot. Also showed him out of the country tagged himself out the country on the 23rd of Sept. Its a very odd odd thing. I hope they are looking into this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is this the guy who as weird pictures aswell maybe look at them pics and cross it with cctv see if hes in an of them

Thankyou!

Conversations with Biffa yieled the conclusive response that they do not collect Recycling from this area of Bury on a saturday morning.
They do collect from this area on a Saturday morning before 0600hrs however this is only general waste.

This does not tally with said upate regarding the contents or logistics.

So why has this not been challenged further by the Police. If it was not a scheduled pick up, who is to say the driver who has been cleared is not involved? My work in a neighbouring area very close by does not have it's recycling bin collected on a Saturday morning with Biffa. Just seems odd that they drive to Bury, collect one blue bin and then off to Mildenhall and now to find it was not a scheduled pick up.

I had an interesting read on the fb page from a bin man who worked for biffa he said no way would they send a truck out for such a little amount of waste due to the costs to biffa

I think they need to get the sniffer dogs into Thetford Forest. The last ping was so close to that location. Also someone showed concerns of a person who made very odd comments on the find Corrie page saying "let the game begin". He he lives right next to Thetford forest. His FB shows him there alot. Also showed him out of the country tagged himself out the country on the 23rd of Sept. Its a very odd odd thing. I hope they are looking into this guy.

The guy is just wild wild speculation. Not overly relevant.

I'm sure parts of the first has been searched near bm and will be looked at again I imagine when the public are invited to help.

So why has this not been challenged further by the Police. If it was not a scheduled pick up, who is to say the driver who has been cleared is not involved? My work in a neighbouring area very close by does not have it's recycling bin collected on a Saturday morning with Biffa. Just seems odd that they drive to Bury, collect one blue bin and then off to Mildenhall and now to find it was not a scheduled pick up.

Could simply be that the horseshoe collection was the last in the town centre before going off to Mildenhall?

The bin lorry made another pick up so I it stands to reason bse wasn't the first also.

They re also sure the lorry did not stop or deviate from route the whole way to the recycling centre. Phone maybe but I can't see how Corrie could fit in

I don't think any official source (family, police, msm) has said it was a Biffa lorry though, have they? It's just been an assumption based on there being some obvious Biffa bins in that spot.

If someone has a source that I've missed that confirms Biffa, please share!

I personally don't think the public will ever get to help to much we have not been told about and red tape.

If you wish to read them, im happy to PM them to you.
The question was not posed regarding a missing persons case for wherever I saw this comment - I understand a company would not divulge information that could potentially harm any investigation.

it was confirmed that Biffa do the bin collection, please refer to said Facebook group for that clarification.

I would suggest you have a look and perhaps you own chat with Biffa should you feel the necessary.
Biffa do collect recylcing from the post code attached to Greggs, however the closest collection to Saturday, is the Friday morning - they do not do any other bin collections on Short Brackland either on the saturday morning.

Although this may not have been in Tony's update and I therefore understand you wish to rule speculation, some people wish to confirm things in their own time.
~ I see no reason Biffa have to lie or to fabricate anything, this is an open line that anyone with the right mind could ask.

I don't think any official source (family, police, msm) has said it was a Biffa lorry though, have they? It's just been an assumption based on there being some obvious Biffa bins in that spot.

If someone has a source that I've missed that confirms Biffa, please share!

Nope it hasn't.

I personally don't think the public will ever get to help to much we have not been told about and red tape.

If they decide to search thetford forest I imagine it would be a near certainty. The scale is huge. Tony has mentioned (I think in comments) it could be as soon as a week for public searches.

Then we're back to awol. I don't see it personally. It would mean he's aware of cctv
I personally don't buy the AWOL scenario. Nothing fits. Money left in bank, expensive car left on the high street. Only a secret lottery win would make that seem possible and even then the money is accountable as a bank transfer.

If you wish to read them, im happy to PM them to you.
The question was not posed regarding a missing persons case for wherever I saw this comment - I understand a company would not divulge information that could potentially harm any investigation.

it was confirmed that Biffa do the bin collection, please refer to said Facebook group for that clarification.

I would suggest you have a look and perhaps you own chat with Biffa should you feel the necessary.
Biffa do collect recylcing from the post code attached to Greggs, however the closest collection to Saturday, is the Friday morning - they do not do any other bin collections on Short Brackland either on the saturday morning.

Although this may not have been in Tony's update and I therefore understand you wish to rule speculation, some people wish to confirm things in their own time.
~ I see no reason Biffa have to lie or to fabricate anything, this is an open line that anyone with the right mind could ask.

I haven't seen it confirmed it was biffa and obviously in light of the turn this thread took im cautious.

I can appreciate that your points are valid. I have seen they collect general waste on a Saturday but it's not been confirmed that I know of.

I can only imagine that if the lorry was seized and the driver interviewed any issues would have been flagged.

I personally don't buy the AWOL scenario. Nothing fits. Money left in bank, expensive car left on the high street. Only a secret lottery win would make that seem possible and even then the money is accountable as a bank transfer.

I don't either. But people have done strange things. I've always thought people have very different faces. The side they project and the side they conceal. Every person is truly an enigma to anyone else, you can't ever really know someone.

I am not sure why the Met Police are getting involved (this authority covers London for those who might not be in the UK) and I've just Wiki'd Scotland Yard and can't see that there are any other forces or sectors based there. I can only assume it's expertise, funding and staffing.

We often see neighbouring jurisdictions helping out in US cases where the local force might be small or underequipped, but it doesn't often happen here where county police forces are much bigger and fairly independent, I'd have thought Suffolk police should have been able to cope with this.

Hopefully someone can come along with an explanation!

Isn't RAF Honington the Police Headquaters. If so why are they not involved? Corrie is one of their own.

is this the guy who as weird pictures aswell maybe look at them pics and cross it with cctv see if hes in an of them

Yes thats the one. The account have been closed I think now. Lots of people questioning his posts. They need to do a search at Thetford Forest. I have this awful gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members